Secret Confessions Of Married Couples Anything Goes

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
married and disillusioned

Lavalette, WV

#1 Jun 18, 2012
wanted to start a thread of confessions that anything goes. need to get something off your chest? post here: here i go.

i am a married guy. things sure changed in our sex life after a couple of kids.

this is terrible to say, but the inadequate sex life after marriage has affected my relationships with everyone, including my children. i cant stand myself for allowing this to have happened, but it has. i have let myself become a very negative person.

i find myself in terrible moods and looking at the world in a negative way. i do not think my wife will ever understand, nor cares to understand.
Mrs perfect

New York, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2012
married and disillusioned wrote:
wanted to start a thread of confessions that anything goes. need to get something off your chest? post here: here i go.
i am a married guy. things sure changed in our sex life after a couple of kids.
this is terrible to say, but the inadequate sex life after marriage has affected my relationships with everyone, including my children. i cant stand myself for allowing this to have happened, but it has. i have let myself become a very negative person.
i find myself in terrible moods and looking at the world in a negative way. i do not think my wife will ever understand, nor cares to understand.
Prepare to get bashed by the ladies. Here comes the "possible thyroid problems, help more around the house, be more supportive, send flowers". Don't fall for it. If your lady does not respect you, you ain't getting any from her. If she knows she "has" you, she ain't doing it.
My confession

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 18, 2012
I'm not telling my sex lol but I had sex with someone else a couple weeks before I got married. Really wasn't as hot or nearly as good as sex with my spouse though. My spouse does not know.
confused

Lavalette, WV

#4 Jun 18, 2012
i love my wife, but i do not think i am in love with her anymore. i would not tell her because i do not want to hurt her.
sad but true

Madison, WV

#5 Jun 18, 2012
I love my wife very much also, but I am no longer in love with her. I also find myself not sexually attracted to her anymore.
Aaron

Summersville, WV

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Yeah I ain't in love with my fat ass bitch any longer either. She's like a bad dose of clapp, hard to get rid of.
1 post removed
june eighteenth

Lavalette, WV

#8 Jun 18, 2012
he does not love me or treat me like he did before we got married. someone WILL pay attention to me. stop trying to control me.
Aaron

Summersville, WV

#9 Jun 18, 2012
june eighteenth wrote:
he does not love me or treat me like he did before we got married. someone WILL pay attention to me. stop trying to control me.
I'm paying attention now!!!!!!!!Wanna hook up?
One of these days

New York, NY

#10 Jun 18, 2012
My boss is a lady about 35-38yrs old. She is from WV but has Asian in her she stated
I know from where I sit, I can damn near see down her blouse and her breasts are the sexiest two things this side of the Mississippi. She has a tan like a mexican chic, but lips like a sexy Asian. Her eyes are the sweetest come fu** me now brown eyes I think I've ever saw. She's flat out sexy as hell. I sit there thinking of how I would lick her love hole and drive myself insane!
One of these days..........one can only hope!
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 18, 2012
too bad the marriage cerificate doesnt come with an expiration date or at leat null and void after (such and such) clause
sick

Mount Pleasant, SC

#12 Jun 18, 2012
confused wrote:
i love my wife, but i do not think i am in love with her anymore. i would not tell her because i do not want to hurt her.
it hurts worse to be confused on what she knows may be coming. Men think women are completely stupid and cant pick up on things. If you do not love her you need to tell her. She deserves to hear truth. I feel bad for her. She probably gives her 150% whereas the man doesn't try to love her like he should. Happens every day. Life is too short to talk yourself out of love. Especially with someone you vowed to sharr your life with. So, speak up to her. You are hurting her worse by not communicating and being true. Time to man up
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 19, 2012
I agree and you both wind up unhappy......its hard to say it sometimes but its better to talk about it and if you still cant work things out then you should divorce......you can both be happy.....its better for all and then you can at least be friends and if children are involved its so much healthier for the children for sure......if you talk to each other and try all else then your not completely going against your vows.....your respecting each others happiness.....
hurricane man and dad

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jun 19, 2012
wowcoming wow bro, i know exactly where you are at. wanna know when my wife come around to intimacy? when i act like i don't give a darn about her and put myself first. i don't treat her poorly by any means, i just start putting myself and my wants first. really i only do it because it seems to make her more interested in me. weird isn't it? women are hard to figure out.
hurricane man and dad

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jun 19, 2012
*wow bro, I know exactly where you are coming from^. Idk how this phone posted the first sentence right above me like that. My bad.
Curious

Huntington, WV

#16 Jun 19, 2012
I know what you mean. My wife of 20+ years and I have had a rough couple of months. I told her several months ago that she seemed to have reached a point where she had an "itch" that she needed to "scratch" (i.e., multiple telltale signs kept popping up that she was developing a pattern of behavior with a couple male co-workers that wasn't consistent with wanting to stay married to me). I told her that we are both adults and that I expected her to have the guts to be honest. If she wanted to dally with other men, then she needed to say so and I would give her an amicable divorce and would work with her to make sure that our kids were not traumatized by the split. She denied that any cheating was going on and (as far as I can tell for the moment) has cooled it with the troubling behavior. Since then, she has been more loving and more sensitive to my sexual needs than she ever was before during our long marriage. Don't know for sure if it's because she realizes that she'd just about pushed me to the point of no return, if she really didn't understand the way she was making me feel or if she really was straying and is now trying to distract me and/or pay her penance.(I guess time will tell).
what?

Huntington, WV

#17 Jun 19, 2012
june eighteenth wrote:
and that person that WILL pay attention to you will be your next victim :)
what?

Huntington, WV

#18 Jun 19, 2012
One of these days wrote:
My boss is a lady about 35-38yrs old. She is from WV but has Asian in her she stated
I know from where I sit, I can damn near see down her blouse and her breasts are the sexiest two things this side of the Mississippi. She has a tan like a mexican chic, but lips like a sexy Asian. Her eyes are the sweetest come fu** me now brown eyes I think I've ever saw. She's flat out sexy as hell. I sit there thinking of how I would lick her love hole and drive myself insane!
One of these days..........one can only hope!
one of those days when you corner her in a dark parking lot? You sound like a perv stalker dude
what?

Huntington, WV

#19 Jun 19, 2012
jasper ridge wrote:
too bad the marriage cerificate doesnt come with an expiration date or at leat null and void after (such and such) clause
lol
what?

Huntington, WV

#20 Jun 19, 2012
sick wrote:
<quoted text>it hurts worse to be confused on what she knows may be coming. Men think women are completely stupid and cant pick up on things. If you do not love her you need to tell her. She deserves to hear truth. I feel bad for her. She probably gives her 150% whereas the man doesn't try to love her like he should. Happens every day. Life is too short to talk yourself out of love. Especially with someone you vowed to sharr your life with. So, speak up to her. You are hurting her worse by not communicating and being true. Time to man up
yup it's the man's fault every time. Get on a treadmill you cow
yep

Huntington, WV

#21 Jun 20, 2012
my wife ignored me or was outright hostile for years until she thought I was having an affair, or about to have an affair. now she wants it every day and has became very nice. seems I should stage an almost affair every few years to bring her around?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hpd and sherrif using imsi catcher cell phones 41 min Alookahead 51
What's next Huntington? 43 min WATCHDOG 9
Name something Conservatives have done for this... (Oct '13) 57 min Jonah 61
Are Black Women Jealous of White Women? (Oct '12) 1 hr Jane 117
Kelly Ann Cicalese (May '14) 1 hr WATCHDOG 92
James Childers 1 hr RollinOne 2
Courtney Crabtree snitching on her Detroit hero... 1 hr RollinOne 11
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web