LAST WARRIOR POET to wed zaphod in De...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#45 Oct 13, 2013
Boone County Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>. If you are proud of being a dick head then so be it. Your not intelligent enough to antagonize me. Your grade school replies do amuse me though. I guess you think you intimidate everyone with your worthless rants but you are just a piss ant. Just remember this is my world. You're just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
We both know better returd,this is why you started your shyt with me.I ANTAGONIZE YOU.LOL
And you're a fly.A tsetse fly to be exact.You give me the sleeping sickness.Im nod off between posts just out of boredom.
1 post removed
Good one

Pittsburgh, PA

#47 Oct 13, 2013
Boone Couny Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>. Isn't your sister named snowball?
That's awesome!!!
Boone County Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#48 Oct 13, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
We both know better returd,this is why you started your shyt with me.I ANTAGONIZE YOU.LOL
And you're a fly.A tsetse fly to be exact.You give me the sleeping sickness.Im nod off between posts just out of boredom.
You bore yourself with your dumbass posts. If you try real hard you can pretend your hand is a woman since you've obviously never been with one before (not counting family).
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#49 Oct 13, 2013
Last Warrior Poet needs a job or a hobby! Everyone is sick of you. Holy F*@k! Your all over topix!How f#@king stupid!!!!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#50 Oct 13, 2013
Really wrote:
Last Warrior Poet needs a job or a hobby! Everyone is sick of you. Holy F*@k! Your all over topix!How f#@king stupid!!!!
Got a job and several hobbies and still find time to f**k with libturds like you.Unlike you shytlick i post under the same name ALWAYS.
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#51 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Got a job and several hobbies and still find time to f**k with libturds like you.Unlike you shytlick i post under the same name ALWAYS.
I don't ever post!! I never want to be like you F*@khead!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#52 Oct 14, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I don't ever post!! I never want to be like you F*@khead!
But you are a F*@khead.And you dont even have to try.Some things just come natural to those who wait.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#53 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text> You bore yourself with your dumbass posts. If you try real hard you can pretend your hand is a woman since you've obviously never been with one before (not counting family).
You still alive cellar dweller? Lets settle.Put up or shut up.Take me up on my offer next time you're in cabell co.Offer still stands.I'll pay for the gas. Not even angry.I'll just do it for sport of it. I even promise not to use my feet. You started this many posts back and/or on another thread about whipping up on me.Now im willing to pay for the privledge.
Sarge

Columbus, OH

#54 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text> You bore yourself with your dumbass posts. If you try real hard you can pretend your hand is a woman since you've obviously never been with one before (not counting family).
Dude I promise you you're [email protected]#king with the wrong guy.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#56 Oct 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is hilarious. What's he supposed to do? Stop anywhere in cabell and ask for the last warrior poet? Get over yourself bud. No one believes anything you say.
No dipshyt, bring a laptop or use the one of who he's visiting moron.I knew you werent good at discerning anything but didnt realize you were that stupid.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#58 Oct 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can discern that you're a joke.
Then you must be even dumber for allowing me to take up your time by responding.
Cheif Knock A Homa

Columbus, OH

#59 Oct 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can discern that you're a joke.
You have some nerve to call anyone anything considering your trolling of multiple topix sites.Seriously what are you a middle aged women with time on her hands? Not putting down middle aged women just to clarify but you really are a sad pathetic excuse for a human.I honestly feel a little dumber each time I read your stupid posts that never have a point its just complete and utter rubbish. I really really feel sorry for someone like you that this is how they choose to entertain themselves. Do something useful with this idle time you seem to have plenty of it.
1 post removed
Boone County Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#61 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You still alive cellar dweller? Lets settle.Put up or shut up.Take me up on my offer next time you're in cabell co.Offer still stands.I'll pay for the gas. Not even angry.I'll just do it for sport of it. I even promise not to use my feet. You started this many posts back and/or on another thread about whipping up on me.Now im willing to pay for the privledge.
. LMFAO. Now who is antagonizing who. Sounds like your panties are in a bunch. Like I said your ranting posts don't intimidate me. You should pay for the gas to go back to boy scout camp where you might be able to scare someone.
Boone County Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#62 Oct 14, 2013
Sarge wrote:
<quoted text>Dude I promise you you're [email protected]#king with the wrong guy.
Really Sarge? Are you and the poet dating? I promise you he doesn't want to [email protected]@k with me.
Boone County Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#63 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
. You better save your gas money for your dentist bill. I'd come there for free.
Hahahaha

Columbus, OH

#64 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text> Really Sarge? Are you and the poet dating? I promise you he doesn't want to [email protected]@k with me.
Then you should take him up on the offer but you've been given the warning up front.
1 post removed
Boone County Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#66 Oct 14, 2013
Hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should take him up on the offer but you've been given the warning up front.
. Really? I'm getting ready to be deployed on my third trip to Afghanistan. And I'm afraid of a topix troll who calls himself a warrior poet? LMMFAO.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#67 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>. You better save your gas money for your dentist bill. I'd come there for free.
Lets do this.Please.I just want to give you an incentive to show up.Time to put up and back your threats.When will the next visit to this area be?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#68 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>. Really? I'm getting ready to be deployed on my third trip to Afghanistan. And I'm afraid of a topix troll who calls himself a warrior poet? LMMFAO.
What,working supply? And hiding behind a wall isnt getting your teeth kicked in. Show me what you've learned in self defense goat f***er.Wear your camos wannabe warrior.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#70 Oct 14, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think stocking shelves at the local pic n save makes you better prepared. Wait I bet you played some high school football too.
Woah Bundy!
No actually thats a pussy sport.3 time golden glove champ and then coached as well.And still work out and jog daily.Punching power is the last thing a fighter loses.Being ambidextrous gives me an added advantage.And a nasty disposition to go with it.Place your bet cheerleader, im prepared.What do you do besides sit in your mothers house and draw a mental disability check? Anxiety problems? Social pariah? I'd like to know the psychotropics your on.C'mon and talk to the poet, lets play therapy.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresh Fart Saturday 10 min Saturday 1
Show me an American Slum 18 min yep 1
Debra Thacker aka Snow White (Apr '13) 1 hr Big Helen 12
America Held Hostage Day 246 1 hr MarkJ- 7
CrackFest At Riverfront 2 hr Rachel 21
black pride whites cant come in 2 hr will 256
Brittany Lambert 2 hr Ben 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance