Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

My good friend The Last Warrior Poet is finally tying the knot with long time boyfriend zaphod December 21st. The couple are registered at the Dollar Tree for anyone wishing to buy wedding gifts. Please feel free to congratulate them here on Topix.
1 post removed
Laddy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Congratulations to both of you. I'm actually in the Dollar Tree now. Kisses to both.
Boone County Ninja

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Laddy wrote:
Congratulations to both of you. I'm actually in the Dollar Tree now. Kisses to both.
. Is that the same Warrior Poet that works at Wal Mart? Well if it is congrats to both.
merica

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

I guess I missed my chance. Oh well I still have my right hand.
merica

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Btw my left hand was knuckles deep in your mothers catcher and the reason my right was occupied was the dirty hoe didn't have the common deceny for a reach around.
1 post removed
merica

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Why yes I do.She's a giver and a taker and gives the best snowball in town. That was the point Zappa
Boone Couny Ninja

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

merica wrote:
Why yes I do.She's a giver and a taker and gives the best snowball in town. That was the point Zappa
. Isn't your sister named snowball?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Boone Couny Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>. Isn't your sister named snowball?
You're rather uneducated arent you princess? A dumb closet gay.All you do is talk about dick,shemales, incest,etc.Your wearing your heart on your sleeve,or in your case on everyone elses zipper. LOL
merica

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Boone Couny Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>. Isn't your sister named snowball?
Being from Boone County Im certain you and your sister are very close. Oh oh oh Im your sister Im your sister!!!
merica

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Go ahead and spend the next hour typing your reply. Try more than one sentence ok Ninja,you can do it sound the letters out.
Boone Couny Ninja

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You're rather uneducated arent you princess? A dumb closet gay.All you do is talk about dick,shemales, incest,etc.Your wearing your heart on your sleeve,or in your case on everyone elses zipper. LOL
Congratulations on your up coming marriage flipper. Your replies are f@@kin stupid as usual. Your twin brother merica is just as stupid as you are.
Boone Couny Ninja

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

merica wrote:
<quoted text>Being from Boone County Im certain you and your sister are very close. Oh oh oh Im your sister Im your sister!!!
You and the fairy warrior poet have to be the same person. There can't be 2 people that f@@kin retarded on topix.
CandiceParsonsIs Lezbian

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Candice Parsons, get a life. All of these made up characters in your head, talking to each other......oh my, you should be in a mental institution. Find something to do!!! Go flip burgers at Steak and Shake, or did you get fired? You're lousy at waitressing. So I hear you get penny tips! That's pretty bad.
I sucked your papa off last night. He whispered your name. Weird!!!!!
He's too old and can't get it up anyway. He's a bad f@ck!!! Dinosaur!!!!!!
He can't get on top in a vette and that was too bad. He's a bad suck too!
CandiceParsonsIs Lezbian

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Papa James, oh oh oh, go to the right, a little up, you're sucking my butt hole, not my p@ssy, suck me the way you do your Little Candy!!! Or does he call you Candice, although that is what he whispered last night while I was sucking his little pecker.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

CandiceParsonsIsLezbian wrote:
Candice Parsons, get a life. All of these made up characters in your head, talking to each other......oh my, you should be in a mental institution. Find something to do!!! Go flip burgers at Steak and Shake, or did you get fired? You're lousy at waitressing. So I hear you get penny tips! That's pretty bad.
I sucked your papa off last night. He whispered your name. Weird!!!!!
He's too old and can't get it up anyway. He's a bad f@ck!!! Dinosaur!!!!!!
He can't get on top in a vette and that was too bad. He's a bad suck too!
. I hope you are not talking about my future husband. We're to wed on the 21st of December.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>. I hope you are not talking about my future husband. We're to wed on the 21st of December.
Finally coming out of the closet eh? I cant blame you for trying to impersonate me though. Trying to be like us big strong conservative white men that dominate the world.Do you secretly long to be my bitch girly man?
1 post removed
Neil Young

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Boone Couny Ninja wrote:
<quoted text> You and the fairy warrior poet have to be the same person. There can't be 2 people that f@@kin retarded on topix.
Didn't see that coming,could you be any more predictable?Take your time and think the next reply through.
Boone County Ninja

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

<quoted text>
Finally coming out of the closet eh? I cant blame you for trying to impersonate me though. Trying to be like us big strong conservative white men that dominate the world.Do you secretly long to be my bitch girly man?
. You only dominate your hand fairy poet. Strong? Just strong smelling.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight? Does that mean the wedding is off?
. Yes. I've decided to marry Neil Young.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Well people this little conservative pencil neck is off to Wal Mart for my shift. I'll be back to topix later. Kisses and hugs to everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Run from huntington 20 min Bill 12
Local ppl/couples that think they're Huntington... 23 min Truth 43
Huntington Needs a Hell's Angels Chapter 37 min Murphy 8
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 39 min Billy 52,134
brittany hale 44 min whatever 9
Jacqueline at JB's 47 min Ace 19
Who's the best tattoo artist in the area? (Nov '11) 52 min lmao 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••