Stender3

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 28, 2012
my gf is stalking me and my wife, I'm not sure how to handle her. If I make her made she will tell my wife. Any ideas on how to break it off with her without making her go more crazy than she already is?? Btw before everyone starts telling what a pos I am, I already know. I just want to save what's left of my marriage. Please help
Soren

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Tell your wife the truth and let her take care of the mistress x.
1 post removed
Giggles

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Find some dirt on mistress x and blackmail her??
ermahgerd

South Point, OH

#5 Dec 28, 2012
How long have you been married? and is it worth saving?
Jane Doe

Huntington, WV

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Your gf needs to grow up. Does she not remember when you first started seeing her that she was told you were married?? As for you, how the heck does she 'know' your wife and where you live???? Don't you realize that when you are seeing someone other than your spouse, you see them in a private location NOT your home or even close to home and you NEVER tell them where you live. The mistress or fwb isnt to know a lot of different things.
How long have you been seeing the mistress? How old is she?
veteranfwb

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Jane Doe is exactly right. When you do these fwb things, the last thing either party should ever do is to let the other know real details about you. C'mon, buddy, its about sex and not about a relationship. If you crossed that line, you've got some damage control to do.
ermahgerd

South Point, OH

#8 Dec 28, 2012
If you have no bond together i.e. kids etc.. mabey you should just divorce her. Obviously you are tired of the sex. Hence looking in other places.
Why stick it out, and ultimatly hurt someone you care about?
What if she was f*cking someone behind you back?
veteranfwb

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Who says he is "tired of the sex"? I'm really into the sex I get at home, but I like to have a little variety on the side. I think my girl does the same, but we both have the decency to keep that kind of stuff away from the house. The FWB thing has many, many reasons, but the rules of engagement always stay the same - what happens there MUST stay there. In the past, I've always aimed for married women and we agree right up front to not even give each other our real names.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 28, 2012
That's what happens when you cheat!!! Lol Looks like Karma finally caught up with you. However, I do wish you luck...for your WIFE's sake, NOT yours!
uhhuh

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2012
been in this situation before myself. often the some of the previously mentioned suggestions do not eliminate the problem or stress associated with such a situation. one way to achieve a good outcome is definitely blackmail, but another is hiring an unknown 3rd party (male or female) to intimidate her....i found that using physical force is best but it can be done with sheer situational intimidation.
Owner

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Move

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Owner wrote:
Move
LMBO!!!
umusthavenolife

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Jess Copley, you must have no life, job, or children because every time I log onto this trashy site I see your name. Always commenting on something! I notice your name constantly and I think you need to find a job or something productive to do with your time. I hope you don't have any children because they've got to be severely neglected as much as you troll this dumb site. Just sayin ...

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Dec 28, 2012
umusthavenolife wrote:
Jess Copley, you must have no life, job, or children because every time I log onto this trashy site I see your name. Always commenting on something! I notice your name constantly and I think you need to find a job or something productive to do with your time. I hope you don't have any children because they've got to be severely neglected as much as you troll this dumb site. Just sayin ...
I work, go to college, and do have kids! First time I ever even got on this trashy site was bout a week ago. It's Holiday break, my house is clean, & I find these forums quite funny. Is it because I used my name instead of switching up aliases? Lol! At least when I post something, u know its me! How many names do u use?
anonymous

Kenova, WV

#16 Dec 28, 2012
is she hot? how old is she? i can take her off your hands
hmmmm

New York, NY

#17 Dec 29, 2012
How is she stalking you and your wife and your wife is clueless?
wld joker

Monroe, VA

#18 Jan 9, 2013
I think it is time to let the air out of your doll and put her back in the closet and tell your wife I told you someone else wanted me ..... so what does rubber lips taste like ...
White chicka

Huntington, WV

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Slit her throat and take her to a pig farm in Kentucky. Or any pig farm would work. My guys name is Smitty. I'll hook ya up.
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

#20 Jan 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Cream Pie Girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly Christmas Sweaters 33 min Bud Wiser 3
Evaroni's Pizza (Oct '11) 45 min EatinATtheY 38
kkk 1 hr Anti immigration 5
8 yo xbox and games west end j brady 1 hr Bill Hilly 14
corleeta sharee 1 hr Corleeta Sharee 52
Cookout Restaurant 2 hr Jimmy 39
Chubby chicks 2 hr stink eye 7
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web