First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Please

Huntington, WV

#66 Apr 26, 2014
Tubba wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if someone is usually there then they should have been there that morning. It sounds like someone wasn't doing their job.
I am sure you have always been where you are supposed to be at all times in your life. Passing judgement on others makes you feel so much better about yourself.
bob

Tampa, FL

#67 Apr 26, 2014
Where can we see the fight video footage. Love watching people beat the crap out of people.
HHS

Huntington, WV

#68 Apr 29, 2014
School system favorite excuse why things happen is it must been a miscommunication . That why no staff has been on duty for whole school year. The school staff though bus barn was going to start bring kids to the school when staff were on duty. And the bus barn thought they were going to have staff on duty when kids were dropped off.
Same as when they pulled girls in office before this happen. They though the problem was solved. It was a miscommunication .
The problem is miscommunication , cell phones and picture.
Why was wsaz the only one reported the story?
realy

Richmond, VA

#69 Apr 29, 2014
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you have always been where you are supposed to be at all times in your life. Passing judgement on others makes you feel so much better about yourself.
Sounds like it was supose to be your job to be there and wasnt... what you off smoking a blunt with students or more????
Please

Huntington, WV

#70 Apr 29, 2014
realy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like it was supose to be your job to be there and wasnt... what you off smoking a blunt with students or more????
Wow you figured me out. Maybe you can take your great detective skills and get a job. Nah keep drawing your check and being a cyber detective.
Friend of TP

Clifton Forge, VA

#71 May 9, 2014
I heard wrote:
<quoted text>
The other girl had been trash talking about Tracy & her family life/problems for awhile & the school administrators were aware of this for the past few weeks & Tracy finally decided she had enough talking since officials wouldn't do anything about the harassment.
It had nothing to do with being bullied. She was jealous about an ex. And yes the administrators did know but failed or just didn't care enough to prevent it.
sheila

Ellicott City, MD

#72 May 10, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure where you are getting your info, but Midland has about 400 more students than HHS does. Interestingly, Midland also has about half the behavior incidents that HHS does. Look it up, all that data is online.
lol. sure. and bville is bigger than Huntington. wow. lmao. Hhs has ocer 1500 kids...look it up hilljack. as u say its online.
Truth

Oak Hill, WV

#73 May 11, 2014
sheila wrote:
<quoted text> lol. sure. and bville is bigger than Huntington. wow. lmao. Hhs has ocer 1500 kids...look it up hilljack. as u say its online.
Yeah hilljack look it up. Midland has 1900 students. I find it very amusing when ignorant people make fools of themselves.:)
Schools

Huntington, WV

#74 May 11, 2014
CMHS-1834
HHS-1620
Truth

Oak Hill, WV

#75 May 11, 2014
http://wveis.k12.wv.us/nclb/pub/enroll/e06Siz...

WVDE enrollment numbers from October
what doyou expect

Washington, DC

#76 May 13, 2014
They are filming the new planet of the apes at HHS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabell County Teachers Good Or Bad (Jan '12) 29 min Mr j 76
rallys 43 min Mr j 5
cams ham (May '13) 1 hr patty 17
how many dateing SHAWN WHEELER 3 hr luv 1
shawn wheelet 3 hr luv 2
Austin Randolph and Whitney Lucas 4 hr pbm 10
Huntington prime 6 hr Walt 1
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web