wtf

Upper Sandusky, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

WVU put up 70 on Clemson last game out, you remember that right?

Marshalls football team aint been shit since Moss, Leftwich, and Pennington, face the facts.
Musket Envy

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

This is it wrote:
May I finish can I say overrated but I will give u credit is due u did beat Norfolk state pretty bad the Syracuse Orangemen now there's a powerhouse and u lost by what 26 damn that's something and let's talk about the other powerhouse u lost to I'n the mighty big east Louisville isn't that the same team Marshall beat hmmm I'll take the 31 all day again can u say overrated
Did you finish grade school ?
This is it

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

K remember all u montainqueer fans I'll be at the brass room with several thousand dollars next Friday at 5 pm I'll take plus 31 points all day put ur money were ur mouth is I don't take food stamps or used couches just cold hard cash come on down
DrEviler

Rio Grande, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

This is it wrote:
K remember all u montainqueer fans I'll be at the brass room with several thousand dollars next Friday at 5 pm I'll take plus 31 points all day put ur money were ur mouth is I don't take food stamps or used couches just cold hard cash come on down
I guess you plan on having a good week selling meth and giving out bjs?
Big time cach

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Nope just making money off dumb sports fans that give u a extra 9 points on the spread
1 post removed

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Qmarshall may not be an elite team but we play hard a couple more receuits and its the 90s all over and then wvu wont even think of playing us. At least marshall can say that they can play.. we beat #5 kansas state a few yeats ago, fome close to doin it back to back yrs. And when wvu had to win 1 more game to reach the bcs championship they choke in the backyard brawl with pitt who was ranked like 116 or somethin at the time at least in games we r supposed to win.. we do.. wvu is known for chokin.. and from what i understand chokin on more than a football game
Simon

Rio Grande, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

brianaL123 wrote:
Qmarshall may not be an elite team but we play hard a couple more receuits and its the 90s all over and then wvu wont even think of playing us. At least marshall can say that they can play.. we beat #5 kansas state a few yeats ago, fome close to doin it back to back yrs. And when wvu had to win 1 more game to reach the bcs championship they choke in the backyard brawl with pitt who was ranked like 116 or somethin at the time at least in games we r supposed to win.. we do.. wvu is known for chokin.. and from what i understand chokin on more than a football game

It's sad the turds have already thrown in the towel. What will be next? "Bad calls" "A WVU fan said something bad to me" I cannot wait for this series to be over and little sister go take her place at the division i-aa table again. Football is for big boys. Marshall couldn't beat WVU when they had Pennington and Moss. They have, and will always be, the community college team from eastern Kentucky.
Big time cach

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

I know u all will replace Marshall with coastal carolina and James Madison
1 post removed
Marco Poleblow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

What was the spread again?

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

I will say Marshall will make a BCS game before Wvphew wins a national title. The only reason you got the bcs games were automatic births you didnt earn them hell an 8-3 team wins the big east and gets a automatic brth when more qualified teams didnt get a bcs bid. So all i have to say is whoever you are laying thats my favorite team your looking at 9-3 or 8-4 season defense is way to suspect.
Average Joe Mama

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

This is it wrote:
I guess this genius is out drowning his tears with his several thousand dollars.

Bwaaaaahaaha.
Coon dog

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

K Average Joe or Holmes whatever u want to be called how come u didn't show up at the brass room lol oh that's what I thought u was at rotary park queer
JibberJabber

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Coon dog wrote:
K Average Joe or Holmes whatever u want to be called how come u didn't show up at the brass room lol oh that's what I thought u was at rotary park queer
I don't hang our with toothless dipshits. Sorry. Find another guy to hit on.
holmes

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Coon dog wrote:
tell me the spread for the western carolina game...i mite be there my sure bet last week was the over/ under on the WVU game....i had $315 betting w/ dirty dan
wtf

Alturas, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me the spread for the western carolina game...i mite be there my sure bet last week was the over/ under on the WVU game....i had $315 betting w/ dirty dan
That's real manly of you to announce your "sure bet" after the fact.

I don't believe the Marshall - WCU game garners the attention of anyone of any caliber to waist their time analyzing the matchup enough to provide an official spread, but I guarantee somebody will win.

I got $100 on Tiger Woods banging a white woman this week, any takers?
holmes

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
That's real manly of you to announce your "sure bet" after the fact.
I don't believe the Marshall - WCU game garners the attention of anyone of any caliber to waist their time analyzing the matchup enough to provide an official spread, but I guarantee somebody will win.
I got $100 on Tiger Woods banging a white woman this week, any takers?

hey dill rod i stated -31 mu all week why wouldnt i take the over/under...wtf
1 post removed
johndoe

Waverly Hall, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

holmes wrote:
<quoted text>.
hey dill rod i stated -31 mu all week why wouldnt i take the over/under...wtf
Mu-31 means Marshall has to win by 32, you knew this?

What's your "sure bet" for this week then, you can't call'em on Sunday.
holmes

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Ball Kats wrote:
K if u knew anything dummy dirty Dan doesn't take games with a 1aa school involved dummy
I didnt say that you big dummy you did....is this fred sanford ....laughing
Jesus Hussein Christ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

I hope Marshall wins the rest of their games. It would help WVUs strength of schedule. Go Herd
1 post removed
holmes

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Ball Kats wrote:
Holmes is a queer
i slept with your mom last nite

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

125 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
East end thief's (Nov '13) 5 min amazed 1,580
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 21 min Chip 80
Welfare for Artists 35 min teresa mcoy 16
highlawn neighborhood watch 45 min Jeff 279
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 53 min Pat MaGroin 116
what do white people fear most from non white p... 57 min The Responsible N... 21
American History X was right 1 hr The Responsible N... 18
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••