Around the corner

Mount Gilead, OH

#83 Mar 16, 2012
If that suck ass sub- foreman on 3-11 or whatever shift he wants to work sucks any harder on Mark, Brent,Kevin,Dave,Jr,Danny,Char les, hes going to suck his face inside out.
Pmd

United States

#84 Mar 17, 2012
Anyone know why Hayes was out front yesterday?
I love oxy 80

United States

#85 Mar 17, 2012
I think I drain my damage, breathing in nickel dust
1 post removed
Former tiger

Massillon, OH

#87 Mar 18, 2012
Pmd wrote:
Anyone know why Hayes was out front yesterday?
Tim Hayes is coming back and going to be over coils and plate
Former tiger

Massillon, OH

#88 Mar 18, 2012
Around the corner wrote:
If that suck ass sub- foreman on 3-11 or whatever shift he wants to work sucks any harder on Mark, Brent,Kevin,Dave,Jr,Danny,Char les, hes going to suck his face inside out.
lol that's funny!!
Bob Brown

Proctorville, OH

#89 Mar 18, 2012
Former tiger wrote:
<quoted text> lol that's funny!!
Oh god. Not "The Hand". Not again.
Bob Brown

Proctorville, OH

#90 Mar 18, 2012
I can't take another round of Timmy running around sticking that hand in everybody's face. Hopefully somebody will break it off and shove it up his ass.
knowhim

West Hamlin, WV

#91 Mar 19, 2012
Around the corner wrote:
Why don't you...,tell him to his face. Are you afraid of him. Or just jealous???
Former tiger

Cleveland, OH

#92 Mar 20, 2012
I here the whole plant will be down the first wk of April and 21 layed off Friday. Is this true?
Chuck Norris

Cleveland, OH

#93 Mar 20, 2012
I hope we don't get layed off, I seen a kick ass pair of numb chucks on Craig's list I want to buy.
70s retro bush

Cleveland, OH

#94 Mar 20, 2012
knowhim wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you...,tell him to his face. Are you afraid of him. Or just jealous???
the only reason I would be jealous of him is because he don't have to pay $11.99 for a hair cut once a month.
Grammar police

Cleveland, OH

#95 Mar 20, 2012
knowhim wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the hell, did you go to school?
Balls deep

Mount Gilead, OH

#96 Mar 20, 2012
I here that layed all of u off for 2 wks, I knew that place could run without me. I will get u a good working for the state if anyone wants.
Balls deep

Mount Gilead, OH

#97 Mar 20, 2012
Chuck Norris wrote:
I hope we don't get layed off, I seen a kick ass pair of numb chucks on Craig's list I want to buy.
I have quail eggs for sail if u want them too
unhappy

Harrisonburg, VA

#98 Mar 20, 2012
Balls deep wrote:
<quoted text> I have quail eggs for sail if u want them too
im definitely interested in your eggs.wondering about the price,and if you deliver.Im currently on strong pain medication and not allowed to drive.Im on a fixed income so if they are expensive,perhaps I have something of value that i could trade for them.
good advise

Harrisonburg, VA

#99 Mar 20, 2012
Chuck Norris wrote:
Dude you should not use norris's name in vain! If he gets word of this,and gets past company gaurds,we will all be in a world of hurt.If Bobby Brown is off work,we wont have a prayer
Union lady

United States

#100 Mar 21, 2012
Any of my unio brothers interested in a gangbang, this girls not had a bunch of dicks in her at one time for over a month now?
Lickthatbuthole

United States

#101 Mar 21, 2012
I like it stinky
1 post removed
for the dumbass

Saint Albans, WV

#103 Mar 22, 2012
SteveAndrews988 wrote:
ya hes laying off your dad so now he will have more time to molest you
this makes no sense queerbait
Toad

Canton, OH

#104 Mar 23, 2012
SteveAndrews988 wrote:
ya hes laying off your dad so now he will have more time to molest you
Do u have any ideal what this post is about? You young punks, with your book bags and cell phones!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony "Peanut" Cremeans (Nov '11) 9 min Sunny Days 5
tom mccalaster for mayor 13 min Mr Lazer finger 94
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 min beastpussy 1,340
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 41 min Frederick a 87
Mariah Roberts Baby Daddy/ WHO 50 min Aimee 42
Trump is toast 55 min MarkJ- 18
Ron Halcombe 1 hr hommie 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages