Tonya

Huntington, WV

#65 Jan 16, 2014
I have never seen this commercial, but I did JUST buy a truck there last night.....and after dealing with other dealers in WV, I would let someone tie me down and listen to a bad commercial for a week, if it meant I got the deals I got last night.

After a week of trying to get a truck in our price range,(We were upside down in our old truck) these people went ABOVE and BEYOND in finding us a truck in our payment range and at the APR I wanted.

They were upfront and honest about everything, unlike other lots I dealt with in the past (Why I became upside down in the first place) Our seller Dustin Shafer was a total champ!! He went back and forth and back and forth until we got it where we wanted it to be. They gave me a FAIR price for our truck, and sold us our new one below fair market value.

Did not even have to haggle for a full tank of gas........and this was a USED truck! They had already filled it up, did not even have to ask!! Thankfully ours still had manufacture warranty on it but what shocked me was that EVERY car they sell comes with a 30 day 3000 mile warranty that pays 100% of parts and 100% of labor. Our last truck, they would NOT transfer the manufacture warranty, and the lot warranty, was 30 days/3000 miles 50% of parts and 25% of labor.....and this was off of a dealer lot, they refused to fill up our last truck...but did throw in some generic cheap floor mats. Woohoo <eye roll>

Anyways.....so the commercial sucks, if your getting a NICE deal, then who friggen cares about a silly commercial.
1 post removed
wtf ever

Stafford, VA

#67 Jan 16, 2014
Wtf ever. Your location says huntington. No way you've never heard the jingle. This post is staged.
Tonya wrote:
I have never seen this commercial, but I did JUST buy a truck there last night.....and after dealing with other dealers in WV, I would let someone tie me down and listen to a bad commercial for a week, if it meant I got the deals I got last night.

After a week of trying to get a truck in our price range,(We were upside down in our old truck) these people went ABOVE and BEYOND in finding us a truck in our payment range and at the APR I wanted.

They were upfront and honest about everything, unlike other lots I dealt with in the past (Why I became upside down in the first place) Our seller Dustin Shafer was a total champ!! He went back and forth and back and forth until we got it where we wanted it to be. They gave me a FAIR price for our truck, and sold us our new one below fair market value.

Did not even have to haggle for a full tank of gas........and this was a USED truck! They had already filled it up, did not even have to ask!! Thankfully ours still had manufacture warranty on it but what shocked me was that EVERY car they sell comes with a 30 day 3000 mile warranty that pays 100% of parts and 100% of labor. Our last truck, they would NOT transfer the manufacture warranty, and the lot warranty, was 30 days/3000 miles 50% of parts and 25% of labor.....and this was off of a dealer lot, they refused to fill up our last truck...but did throw in some generic cheap floor mats. Woohoo <eye roll>

Anyways.....so the commercial sucks, if your getting a NICE deal, then who friggen cares about a silly commercial.
Frances

Fairmont, WV

#68 Jan 18, 2014
I can't wait to hit the mute button when I hear this sickening commercial. I would never purchase a car from these people.
nick

Stafford, VA

#69 Jan 19, 2014
I'll never shop there after this horrid attempt at marketing. They think it's effective because people are talking about it, but they don't understand for the wrong reasons. The stations hate it too but it's ad money to them.
Bill

Branchland, WV

#70 Jan 21, 2014
I was excited to have a new dodge dealership in Huntington. I had been taking my 08 van to hurricane for service. Worst service department ever! 2 visits both took over 3 hours for a 1 hour job. Refused to loan a vehicle or drive us down to get some lunch. This is standard at every other dealership I have been to. Also neglected to report to Chrysler warranty department. Almost cost me my unlimited mileage engine/transmission warranty.
Concerned

Stafford, VA

#71 Jan 21, 2014
Goldy Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Very professional! Had the best buying experience EVER, and I purchase a LOT of vehicles!
Their jingle is definitely doing what it is meant to do.....getting everyone to talk. I would add that while you claim they are the laughing stock of local dealers, I bet they aren't laughing when Goldy Auto takes THEIR customers!!
Keep up the good work guys....
And if you take note majority of people "HATE IT" think before you speak. That's why Ashland KY is where I bought my Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Unhappy Dodge cust

Ironton, OH

#72 Feb 3, 2014
Bought a brand new car there late 2013 and was there 4 times starting the day after it was bought. It felt like a flat spot n the tire and 2 diff mechanics yhere recognized a problem and talked to Joe Goldy and he was gonna have a spvsr look at it and it was a charicteristic of the vehicle. I was never told dorry but i shldnt have had to come that many times that they dropped the ball because i also had warped rotors. Wldnt work on price of a car a yr older and 25,000 miles and wldnt negotiate. After 20 plus calls to dodge and another dealership it was 2 bent rims. I now have a lawyer and wldnt reccomend the dealership to anyone. The owner dosent know how to handle situations, say sorry. So my vote is find a more ruputable dealership.
jeez

Huntington, WV

#73 Feb 3, 2014
OMGOSH

Germantown, KY

#74 Feb 7, 2014
Bezerk wrote:
Their jingle is nearly annoying as the Dutch Miller commercials. Has this drove anyone nuts yet?
YES!!!! It drives me NUTS! I literally go crazy. I am thankful to know that I am not alone in having a commercial make me want to punch some one's lights out! PLEASE GOLDY GET A NEW COMMERCIAL.......
shut down

Huntington, WV

#75 Feb 7, 2014
Just shut down. The name is tainted after this debacle of a commercial.
OMGOSH wrote:
<quoted text>YES!!!! It drives me NUTS! I literally go crazy. I am thankful to know that I am not alone in having a commercial make me want to punch some one's lights out! PLEASE GOLDY GET A NEW COMMERCIAL.......
schooly

Stafford, VA

#76 Feb 7, 2014
They are related to the moses family so please do not buy from there
ummm

Tampa, FL

#77 Feb 13, 2014
I love it! Every time that commercial comes on it makes me smile.
AC

Stafford, VA

#78 Feb 13, 2014
Makes me barf
ummm wrote:
I love it! Every time that commercial comes on it makes me smile.
ummm

Tampa, FL

#79 Feb 19, 2014
AC wrote:
Makes me barf
<quoted text>
I'd love to hang out with the guy who sings it. I bet he's cool. Too cool to waste his time getting on topix just to bitch about a car commercial.
wv mom

Hurricane, WV

#80 Mar 16, 2014
Never again would I step foot in this dealership. They are dishonest and totally wasted our time. The prices they advertised are not the "real price" despite the prices clearly written on the windshield and advertised on the website. Walked in today ready to buy a car, walked out happy to spend our money somewhere else. Would never buy here or recommend this dealership either. Awful!
just to let you know

Salyersville, KY

#81 Mar 17, 2014
You can go here to leave a comment. Maybe if enough people complain they will change their awful commercial.
http://www.goldychryslerdodgejeepram.com/cont...
Ralph

Chicago, IL

#82 May 21, 2014
That song sounds like it was written by a 6 year old. Now u have a bunch if 6 year olds singing it badly. R u really so cheap you can't pay for a descent jingle
1 post removed
some guy

Murrysville, PA

#84 May 23, 2014
They are 8-9 yr old boys baseball team and girls softball team that Goldys sponsors. Not choir boys. My kid sings in that commercial. They had a blast doing the commercial. Lighten up and quit dwelling on t.v. commercials. Get out much?
wow really

Summersville, WV

#85 May 23, 2014
Take the bus and turn the tv off. Settled!!
jimiray

Proctorville, OH

#86 Jun 6, 2014
love the new spot...having the team sing it is brilliant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do most girls take it in the rear? 3 min mountaineer 31
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 1 hr Rambo 21
smmc board and ceo thread 1 hr Marshall Faculty 92
you want the real news 1 hr Yes-but 7
I am a dopehead 1 hr Oh Hell No 4
Hospital Consolidation 2 hr Not likely 8
Marshall ranked above WVU 2 hr obsessed 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages