tisha ramey anyone who this b!tch?

tisha ramey anyone who this b!tch?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cotton

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2011
This fat a$$ b!tch is a worth less piece of sh!t n a PILL HEAD do not trust her she will steal off you she steals off of her own family. She doesn't take care of her kids and she will do anything for a fix. Her man Chad finally relized that and left her even, it's about time man. Anyways all I'm sayin is if you don't want ur sh!t stolen or genital warts stay away from this drug headed b!tch and if your reading this tisha .....Fu€k you eat sh!t n die.... S!ut
truthfully

Peytona, WV

#2 Feb 5, 2011
She's nothing but a dope head
chad

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2011
I think she is a great mother n a good person she always took care of me so I have nuthing bad to say about her and for cotton whoever that may b can eat a d!ck
1 post removed
rat hunter

Huntington, WV

#5 Jul 6, 2012
cotton wrote:
This fat a$$ b!tch is a worth less piece of sh!t n a PILL HEAD do not trust her she will steal off you she steals off of her own family. She doesn't take care of her kids and she will do anything for a fix. Her man Chad finally relized that and left her even, it's about time man. Anyways all I'm sayin is if you don't want ur sh!t stolen or genital warts stay away from this drug headed b!tch and if your reading this tisha .....Fu€k you eat sh!t n die.... S!ut
this is greg someone needs to quit putting my name on there page man up tellem who u really are quit hiding behind the computer screen
tisha alcon

Orangevale, CA

#6 Sep 20, 2012
That is drama whois want callling a bitch look at urselfbtlak.
KFC

Hansford, WV

#7 Sep 21, 2012
she is my wife !!!!!
BigBully

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 21, 2012
KFC wrote:
she is my wife !!!!!
sorry. Did not know. I hit that last week.
JUS_SAYIN

Ardsley, NY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
How is she your wife when she's married to Chad Ramey and he's locked up? To the one that said you hit it last week; you and 50 more did; I'm sure. Cotton, you aren't Greg so just like he said man up and say who you really are don't say you're him. And Chad, we all know this wasnt posted by Chad she's a worthless no good sorry ass pos mom who let her kids go bc dope was way more important and a hoe so a pos for wife so no this wasn't chad. Tisha is a waste of space. She has been the biggest hoe ever since ive known her and that's been since junior high. She's always been a fat nasty bitch who talks all kinds of crap her ass can't back she's a hoe that'll do ur man n a blink of the eye just like her big sis Kim taught her to be just like her. They'll do n e body it turns my stomach. Chad has been writing me the entire time he's been gone. Before he got shipped off we didn't have to write I went to visit all the time. He started his divorce from you before you ever thought about it. Ask him whos house he came to before the bar the night before you stood up there and looked dumb as hell marrying him because everybody knew. Just like everybody knew he never even wanted to marry you he just did it becuz of his son. None of his family or friends could stand you. You're nothing but a liar, a cheater a thief and a druggie. Do your kids a favor and just go away out of town somewhere to live. They don't want you just like you didn't want them
NOT COOL

Ardsley, NY

#10 Dec 18, 2012
This isn't even cool people! This is the mother of my grandchildren and regardless of what she may or may not have done; this is bullshit to put these horrible comments on here. What gives u the right to judge her anyway? And u act like u know so damn much abt her...that means u wlda had to been close to her which means u was involved n the same shit as her so don't get on here and talk shit when ur no damn better!
BigBully

Ardsley, NY

#11 Dec 18, 2012
NOT COOL wrote:
This isn't even cool people! This is the mother of my grandchildren and regardless of what she may or may not have done; this is bullshit to put these horrible comments on here. What gives u the right to judge her anyway? And u act like u know so damn much abt her...that means u wlda had to been close to her which means u was involved n the same shit as her so don't get on here and talk shit when ur no damn better!
Did you hit it too?
smiling in ur face

Logan, WV

#12 Dec 18, 2012
wow what a female
2 posts removed
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#15 Apr 9, 2013
look i haven seen or talkd 2 her n 4ev but i kno sh has her issues but so does ery1 who r u 2 judge? i kno 1 thing 4sho is that NO1 NEEDS 2 BRING NE1S KIDS N2 IT.her daughter has a hard enuff life ahead as is.tish was prego wit her wen jeff died..he was my bfs best friend. were since elementary school. its bad enuffshe has 2 deal wit known her dad neva even gotta chance 2 c her cuz he was killed so young, she dnt need kno certain stuff like that bout the only parent she has left... think b4 speakn.
wow

Hansford, WV

#16 Apr 17, 2013
Well just to clear some things up me and Chad got divorced a while back and if he's so smart then why do I have letters from him beg in me not to divorce him... Yeah I done some fucked up shit in active addiction but not some of the shit being said on here... I might not have my kids right now but I'm not choosing shit over them... so keep running ur fuckin mouths I'm just glad I can rent that kind of space in ur all's heads..Lol you can't hurt me with ur athletic words. I have been thru hell and I know what I've done and haven't done... so have fun with urselves.... bc honestly u guys on here are the joke I'm glad I have Nothing better to do than sit on here and talk shit I can't man up and say to someone's face!!!

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 17, 2013
cotton wrote:
This fat a$$ b!tch is a worth less piece of sh!t n a PILL HEAD do not trust her she will steal off you she steals off of her own family. She doesn't take care of her kids and she will do anything for a fix. Her man Chad finally relized that and left her even, it's about time man. Anyways all I'm sayin is if you don't want ur sh!t stolen or genital warts stay away from this drug headed b!tch and if your reading this tisha .....Fu€k you eat sh!t n die.... S!ut
aww sounds like someone got their little feelings hurt.. LMFAO get over it..
yup

Conneaut Lake, PA

#18 Apr 17, 2013
Whadda skanky b.......
Wow

United States

#19 Nov 26, 2013
Trust and believe there ain't nothin anyone can say that will hurt my feelings bc I did lose my way for a few years and made some horrible decisions but I don't regret any of it bc it made me the person I am today. I got my kids and my family back and a really good man that loves me and my kids dearly... So u all can keep hatin all you want ur just mad that I had the courage to leave huntington get my shit together and come back and be the person I'm supposed to do.. So keep postin your trash talk bc that just shows me how jealous you are bc u don't have the courage to leave the stupid shit alone and be a real woman
tisha the slut

Fairfax, VA

#20 Jul 30, 2014
JUS_SAYIN wrote:
How is she your wife when she's married to Chad Ramey and he's locked up? To the one that said you hit it last week; you and 50 more did; I'm sure. Cotton, you aren't Greg so just like he said man up and say who you really are don't say you're him. And Chad, we all know this wasnt posted by Chad she's a worthless no good sorry ass pos mom who let her kids go bc dope was way more important and a hoe so a pos for wife so no this wasn't chad. Tisha is a waste of space. She has been the biggest hoe ever since ive known her and that's been since junior high. She's always been a fat nasty bitch who talks all kinds of crap her ass can't back she's a hoe that'll do ur man n a blink of the eye just like her big sis Kim taught her to be just like her. They'll do n e body it turns my stomach. Chad has been writing me the entire time he's been gone. Before he got shipped off we didn't have to write I went to visit all the time. He started his divorce from you before you ever thought about it. Ask him whos house he came to before the bar the night before you stood up there and looked dumb as hell marrying him because everybody knew. Just like everybody knew he never even wanted to marry you he just did it becuz of his son. None of his family or friends could stand you. You're nothing but a liar, a cheater a thief and a druggie. Do your kids a favor and just go away out of town somewhere to live. They don't want you just like you didn't want them
Tisha everyone knows you are a tea baggin slut ...a liar and a pathetic thief.
lol

Vienna, WV

#21 Jul 30, 2014
This is crazy, I'm laughing so hard
1 post removed
crater face junkie

Fairfax, VA

#23 Sep 25, 2014
Wow wrote:
Trust and believe there ain't nothin anyone can say that will hurt my feelings bc I did lose my way for a few years and made some horrible decisions but I don't regret any of it bc it made me the person I am today. I got my kids and my family back and a really good man that loves me and my kids dearly... So u all can keep hatin all you want ur just mad that I had the courage to leave huntington get my shit together and come back and be the person I'm supposed to do.. So keep postin your trash talk bc that just shows me how jealous you are bc u don't have the courage to leave the stupid shit alone and be a real woman
Tisha u are nothin but a crater faced fat ass dope fiend whore!!! How bout doing ur kids the biggest favor u ever could get some major life insurance and throw yourself in front of a bus . You Ain t nothin but a wide load trash talkin junkie!!!
No kid deserves a p . O. S.mom like u keep talkin your smack ! Thievin slut
Wow

Huntington, WV

#24 May 18, 2016
Why is everyone hating on her he no better? Why was he locked up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington Babe Ruth 5 min Drafts 631
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 33 min Wow 950
Huntington slumlords 1 hr Renter 1
America Held Hostage Day 216 2 hr MarkJ- 5
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 2 hr Dr love 100
Addiction is a crime, not a disease 2 hr Nuts and Bolts Is... 26
If the south would have won? 3 hr Here We Go Again 23
Josh Fitzpatrick update 19 hr mmm 20

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages