Next Last
likeable

London, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2014
Starting with the beginning of american history
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#2 Mar 27, 2014
When black folks read history,They need to read "Livingston African exploring. He is the man who stopped slavery dead in its tracks in Africa where it started.The black slave traders in Africa are the ones to blame.Slavery was still going on in Africa, after it was gone from England and America .Livingston stopped it and he was a white man.
gary

Minford, OH

#3 Mar 27, 2014
likeable wrote:
Starting with the beginning of american history
indians.
likeable

London, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2014
Pilgrims
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#5 Mar 27, 2014
Spain in South America .What about the land bridge way up north?And who in hell ever thought Columbus discovered America ? GET REAL .I hope history does not judge me by false white history.Every body knows the so called Indian was here first ,and history should be re wrote with an apology to the first Americans.And i be-leave the Cherokee got a real raw deal that should be rectified some way.THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE.
likeable

London, KY

#6 Mar 27, 2014
Puritins
likeable

London, KY

#7 Mar 27, 2014
Dutch. French english
likeable

London, KY

#8 Mar 27, 2014
German. Irish Russian arabs cubans
likeable

London, KY

#9 Mar 27, 2014
Polish
likeable

London, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2014
Swedish
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#11 Mar 27, 2014
We really are just one big soul.and the money people try too divide us by race and religion.They cant make any money if we get along. . CANT SELL WEAPONS. I
likeable

London, KY

#12 Mar 27, 2014
Norwegians
likeable

London, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2014
Scottish
likeable

London, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2014
Armenians
The Last Warrior Poet

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Mar 27, 2014
Girly Men
gary

Minford, OH

#16 Mar 28, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
Spain in South America .What about the land bridge way up north?And who in hell ever thought Columbus discovered America ? GET REAL .I hope history does not judge me by false white history.Every body knows the so called Indian was here first ,and history should be re wrote with an apology to the first Americans.And i be-leave the Cherokee got a real raw deal that should be rectified some way.THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE.
what are you mad about? i said indians.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#17 Mar 28, 2014
LOL I aint" even started yet. And appellation " Mulligans "A new breed just found that has been hear a long time. SO they say. AND the way they can tell. Is their teeth in the back is the same as in front,single peg.
likeable

London, KY

#18 Mar 28, 2014
Native americans
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#19 Mar 28, 2014
NO i don't think that is what they are saying. it is suppose to be some folks that floated hear from some island .and they had dark skin and curly hair.. the food they ate was stew ,and they called it "mulligan stew".
likeable

London, KY

#20 Mar 28, 2014
hillbilly wrote:
NO i don't think that is what they are saying. it is suppose to be some folks that floated hear from some island .and they had dark skin and curly hair.. the food they ate was stew ,and they called it "mulligan stew".
just some jungle bunnys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friend of Micah (Mar '15) 4 min ben 51
Pranks to play on annoying neighbors (Dec '13) 24 min Awful 154
Name one place you'd like to see a racist white... 35 min Frederick A 42
The V Club is owned by a white trash Bill Cosby. 1 hr dumb 7
Mariah Roberts Baby Daddy/ WHO 1 hr solo dolo 24
Christy Roberts 1 hr WHO 8
Rusty eads 1 hr Big Daddy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages