nails

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 15, 2013
Y you ppl put them on? They are thick, gross and do not in any shape or form look real. Please stop. Looks ridiculous.
curious

United States

#2 Jun 15, 2013
I agree
richard

Milton, WV

#3 Jun 15, 2013
What's wrong with these dumb ass women? Spending a fortune on these ridiculous fake nails.
Men don't care about your damned nails.
Hell, if you look decent,, we would plow you, even if you didn't have arms. So stop wasting money, dumb ass women.
lol

Scott Depot, WV

#4 Jun 15, 2013
I see all these women with fake nails and I'm like "Haha, I file my nails when they grow too long and I'm happily married, you spend 30+$ on these fake things and are single and miserable... why can't you learn?
maybe

Hurricane, WV

#5 Jun 15, 2013
If you get them done right they don't look fake and if your not paying for them then don't worry about it.
hahaha

Alexandria, VA

#6 Jun 15, 2013
A nice manicure is hot. If you can't afford it don't hate. If a girl takes care of herself I wanna talk to her. I'm tired of Huntington scrubs with diy beauty techniques. Look the part ladies. We like it.
maybe

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jun 15, 2013
lol wrote:
I see all these women with fake nails and I'm like "Haha, I file my nails when they grow too long and I'm happily married, you spend 30+$ on these fake things and are single and miserable... why can't you learn?
Wow really? I must have missed that memo that I have to be single and miserable to keep my nails. Guess I have a tough decision to make...get divorced and keep my nails or stay married to my husband of 20 years....Hummmm
funnygirl

Danville, WV

#8 Jun 16, 2013
Seriously, just because your ass is broke and you whining over $30 dollars so your hands and feet don't look like a swamp donkey then do yourself a favor and save yourself the embarrasment.
I love mine

Alexandria, VA

#9 Jun 17, 2013
And so does my man. Who cares??? Lol... if you don't like them, don't get them! Why would anyone be worried about what other peoples hands and feet look? How about you worry about your own self. Just sayin....
jamone

Milton, WV

#10 Jun 19, 2013
How about wasting your man's money on stupid fake nails bitches!
I love mine

Huntington, WV

#11 Jun 19, 2013
If we work hard, it's not that big of a deal to spare $30-35 every other week. It's not like we're buying drugs with our hard-earned money.It could always be worse! Lol... That's like saying you shouldn't go to a barbershop, shopping, or getting your hair done professionally on occasion!
Sincerely,
One of them bitches :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frat house idiots 3 min pike 11
Fat Funky Kim Harmon 36 min Worthless human 1
Best church in Huntington 55 min -zapphod- 52
Chandra Ross (Feb '14) 1 hr tbh 47
tisha smith-ramey (Mar '13) 1 hr Pathetic 27
Hello my name is zapphod chump 1 hr -zapphod- 12
Amy sleeps with all the taxi drivers 2 hr Curious 8
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE