hhs parent

Altavista, VA

#1 Oct 3, 2013
I was just at the high school and I couldn't what I heard coming from the office ethe right of attendance officethe Guy in was being rude and disrespectful and shouldn't be treating these kids that way. so parents if your Daughter comes home tell you about this please believe her cause she isn't lying.
HHS parent also

Huntington, WV

#2 Oct 3, 2013
hhs parent wrote:
I was just at the high school and I couldn't what I heard coming from the office ethe right of attendance officethe Guy in was being rude and disrespectful and shouldn't be treating these kids that way. so parents if your Daughter comes home tell you about this please believe her cause she isn't lying.
You would be more credible if you used correct grammar and spelling.

You post is written like elementary school child composed it.
HHS parent also

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 3, 2013
*your lol.
hhs dad

Altavista, VA

#4 Oct 3, 2013
HHS parent also wrote:
*your lol.
maybe I was stupid when I was younger and didn't pay attention in school or maybe I was the athlete who got by with bloody murder while you studying. but either way its not nice to accuse someone of lying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for black people. 4 10 min The prick 53
Baltimore Street 500B 16 min Lola Rakes 3
Marshall you are a total embarrassment to the T... 23 min They love it 13
kmart 25 min The Last Warrior ... 5
Kayla Edwards 1 hr Happy 1
Jordan Maynard (Jan '16) 1 hr D' 17
Billi Crutcher is hookin again (Aug '15) 3 hr The Establishment 37

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance