304 coach

Huntington, WV

#22 Dec 10, 2013
Cassie wrote:
I've never had ring worm until I went to 304's gym! I'm a very clean person and haven't went to a gym prior to attending 304. Just clean the dirty gym so no one else will get infected!
if u had ring worm. Why didnt u report it to any coaches or parents. Prob bc your a liar! Also why was u laying around on the floor in a boxing gym. Grow up keyboard commando
Cassie

United States

#23 Dec 10, 2013
I was on the floor because I was stretching before I had to work out! But best believe I'll be reporting it to the health department
curious

Apollo, PA

#24 Dec 10, 2013
Cassie wrote:
I've never had ring worm until I went to 304's gym! I'm a very clean person and haven't went to a gym prior to attending 304. Just clean the dirty gym so no one else will get infected!
you've never been to another gym? Welcome to reality. Gyms are stinky sweaty places. I got ring worm one time from the YMCA. Maybe you should have showed when you got done working out.
304 ceo

Huntington, WV

#25 Dec 10, 2013
Matt wrote:
Noah is a bastard! Go to Ground Zero for a real work out!
if u got something to say im easy to find dont hide behind a computer. Man up! As far as a bastard u evidentally dont know the definition.
noah

Huntington, WV

#26 Dec 10, 2013
I don't know what all the fuss is about. If someone has a problem with me. I will come to you alone for discussion. I coach boxing to help keep kids off the streets and produce good national level fighters. And praise God I have accomplished that goal. We are not a fitness gym, although boxing is a great cardio workout. We teach the science of boxing. We dont compete for business with gz or any fitness center. Who ever said gz kicked us to the curb are guessing wrong. Ashley lockwood can be contacted for the correct info. We left on good terms to simply have a bigger place for just boxing. We also have continued to train stand up with many of the mma fighters from GZ. As far as the temp at the fights. We had no control of the thermostat. We appreciate ad lewis for allowing us to use there facility. Paid coaches. Not in amateur boxing although the ones that work with pros do get paid. The amateur part is all volunteer and I personal spend 2-300 a month on the program. I do it for the love of the sport. Evidentally the coaches are happy because there is me and tk and 4 others that have been working together since 2004. Sorry about the hot dog sauce if u didnt like it. It came out of a can. We had a show to let are athletes and other athletes perform in front of there family and friends. Not to earn a cook off contest award or make money. It cost 1200 to have a show and we are lucky if we break even. As far as me smoking yes I do. I have never smoked with in the gym or went oustside during practice to smoke. So mind your own business. Im not a bastard by no means, do your research. Yes the gym is dirty. I work 9-5 and run the gym 6-9. I do however spray everything with bleach nightly. Have been coaching since 2002 and 8 of my boxers been with me since day 1. None have ever gotten sick or ringworm. So call your health dept. Spread your lies. Enjoy your spot light. I didnt wanna get on here and feed into this drama but after several text I did. I wont b back opn again either so if u have anything to say to me. Come to the gym and ask me to come outside away from my kids and I will and we can talk otherwise. Talk crap on here if it makes u feel good. Thanks have a nice day
Matt

United States

#27 Dec 10, 2013
What are u going to do? Hit me..?
in the know

United States

#28 Dec 11, 2013
Matt wrote:
He said he would walk outside and discuss it with you in private. Apparently you don't read well. With that being said, I'll hit you. Dead in the mouth.
Matt

United States

#29 Dec 11, 2013
Oh I'm so scared.
mike

Huntington, WV

#30 Dec 11, 2013
Matt wrote:
I dont know about anyone else but if I find out your real name im gonna hit ya
mike

Huntington, WV

#31 Dec 11, 2013
Matt wrote:
Oh I'm so scared.
if your not then put your real first and last name up
1 post removed
mike

Huntington, WV

#33 Dec 11, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats youre record again? How about you win some fights, then i may atleast act like im afraid of u. Come spar in charleston with some real boxers
my record punk. I dont box! F with me u know I got it bastard!
Matt

United States

#34 Dec 11, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>my record punk. I dont box! F with me u know I got it bastard!
Yea I forgot you only BOX/FIGHT when you feel like it. Youre record shows for it.
mike

Huntington, WV

#35 Dec 11, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I forgot you only BOX/FIGHT when you feel like it. Youre record shows for it.
im not the mike u think I am. Whats your record. Then again delete the bums u beat and state your record. Im not wilmer but I know him. At least he has fought former olympians and tough opponents. If u have a good record im sure its against bums. Im a boxing and mma fan. U can catch me at a show. But like I said I dont box!
anderson

Alexandria, VA

#36 Dec 11, 2013
Matts a bum. Better stay on computer bc he cant fight
304 coach

Pittsburgh, PA

#37 Dec 11, 2013
Why don't you show your face at the next show and I'll shut your mouth for you.no hair on your nuts huh
anderson

Alexandria, VA

#38 Dec 11, 2013
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats youre record again? How about you win some fights, then i may atleast act like im afraid of u. Come spar in charleston with some real boxers
whats the name of your gym and what weight and ages u want we will b there. Just say when and contact one the coaches
Just bein honest

Alexandria, VA

#39 Dec 11, 2013
Noah needs to show genuine interest in all his so called fighters not just some. I came to the gym a few times and I think he shows more interest in the men.I understand that you see potential in your guy fighters but I only seen one female there and nobody shows any real interest in her.You should work all your fighters even females just as hard.Sorry ass gym. SMH.
304 coach

Huntington, WV

#40 Dec 11, 2013
Just bein honest wrote:
Noah needs to show genuine interest in all his so called fighters not just some. I came to the gym a few times and I think he shows more interest in the men.I understand that you see potential in your guy fighters but I only seen one female there and nobody shows any real interest in her.You should work all your fighters even females just as hard.Sorry ass gym. SMH.
noah only has one female fighter and she is taking a break for school. She also won the worlds and national jos. The girls u seen were just there for a cardio wworkout. Why would he take time out from the ones competing to give them one on one attention. Thats y the coaches offer 1:1 instruction from trainers. During times that the fighters are not preparing.
Tropper

Alexandria, VA

#41 Dec 11, 2013
304boxing is a joke.There fighters are not troopers.Noah is a wannabe coach.I heard he was a woman beater.fuckin lame.thats why his gym will fail.
lmao

United States

#42 Dec 11, 2013
Thrres no talent in the 304

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog the bounty hunter is coming 2 min mike 19
Amanda clark is doing naked cleaning and stripping 22 min -zapphod- 11
Tea Party visited fergusen during riots to.... 27 min Barrack Hussien E... 2
how was your weekend out of town this weekend t... 29 min -zapphod- 4
Cops at Beards funeral home 2 hr RN2 27
Phillip Willis 3 hr Cindy 3
Zaphods rainbow pride 3 hr Bill Hilly 5
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Jobs