First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Honest Peter

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2013
I personally think Wyatt could have taken Anthony!
Honest Peter

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2013
Honest Peter wrote:
I personally think Wyatt could have taken Anthony!
Yes 304 had home team advantage and they continuously set their fighters up with guys who have no skills or competition! Get with the program!
Jennifer

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2013
I went to the fights last night just to support the youth and community and it was hotter than hell in that building. Please get the heating/cooling fixed before throwing another event with tons of people packed in one room
Ground Zero

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2013
Ground zero is a professional gym that can get you fit quick. 304 used to box there until Noahs greedy a** came along trying to take all of the money! Then we kicked him to the curb! Noah is so greedy that he doesn't even pay his coaches for all of the time and effort they put into the gym and with the fighters.
Smoke Free

United States

#5 Dec 8, 2013
All Noah does is puff away on 20 packs of cigarettes a day! Atleast step away from your children before puffing away!
Cassie

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 9, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
I went to the fights last night just to support the youth and community and it was hotter than hell in that building. Please get the heating/cooling fixed before throwing another event with tons of people packed in one room
I agree. If Noah plans on having another fight in 2 months then he better work on getting the temperature right so we all dont burn up during the fights. Btw, who ever made the hot dog sauce.. I give you a big thumb down
1 post removed
Funky

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Dec 9, 2013
That gym is filthy. I don't know why anyone would want to work out there. I went twice and caught ring worm from stretching out on those filthy mats. The coaches should really invest in getting that place cleaned up.
Cindy

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Seriously everyone on here needs to stop. If you cant post your name shut up. Noah greedy? Really? What you idiots don't know is that he MAKES NO money at the gym. Half the time rent for the gym comes out of his own pocket. And many times he pays the registration fees for a lot of the kids himself. As for the venue of the fight it is a community center in a low income community and the building is old. He does not own or run the center so he has no control over the heat.
Grow up!!!
boxerdad

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Dec 10, 2013
Honest Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 304 had home team advantage and they continuously set their fighters up with guys who have no skills or competition! Get with the program!
all the fighters were matched even according to age and exp. 304 went 6-4 fighting teams from zainesville, cleveland and dc are very good
boxerdad

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Dec 10, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
the heating and air are controlled by the city. Not many buildings support the youth so big thanks to the ad lewis. That was out of control
mma fighter

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Dec 10, 2013
Ground Zero wrote:
Ground zero is a professional gym that can get you fit quick. 304 used to box there until Noahs greedy a** came along trying to take all of the money! Then we kicked him to the curb! Noah is so greedy that he doesn't even pay his coaches for all of the time and effort they put into the gym and with the fighters.
GZ did not kick 304 to the curb. I train at both places. The boxing group out grew the building and found a building twice the size of space they had at the same price gz charged. I know noah very well and he spends money out of his own pocket to keep things going. Keep doing what your doing and 4 get the jealous haters.
boxerdad

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Dec 10, 2013
Smoke Free wrote:
All Noah does is puff away on 20 packs of cigarettes a day! Atleast step away from your children before puffing away!
I know noah smokes but my boy has trained with him for 5 years and I have never seen him leave the gym once during practice to smoke or do it in the gym. What he does iis his personal business but im very happy with his program
boxerdad

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Dec 10, 2013
Funky wrote:
That gym is filthy. I don't know why anyone would want to work out there. I went twice and caught ring worm from stretching out on those filthy mats. The coaches should really invest in getting that place cleaned up.
most boxing gyms r filthy. If u caught ringworm it wasnt there. No one else has ever caught it in the gym so u may wanna check your trail.
304 coach

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Dec 10, 2013
I don't expect money.I am there as Noah is to teach .you all need to stop running your mouth.We try to keep theses kids off the streets.the gym is clean..
304 coach

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Dec 10, 2013
And Noah does have to sometimes take money out of pocket to cover gym.Noah and all the coaches does this for the love of the sport and nothing more
304Blows

Staunton, VA

#17 Dec 10, 2013
This gym sucks balls they don't have fighters because they don't have the Hillbilly Ninja
Trish

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Dec 10, 2013
Wow! After reading these untruthful/hurtful comments I've came to the conclusion that people will try to tear down anyone or anything out of their own jealousy and or ignorance. Pathetic! My son has been with Noah and his gym for close to 6 years. I'm very close to Noah and his family. So clearly anyone who would leave such false comments about Noah are obviously jealous or just plain ignorant! Noah is one of the most unselfish people I know. His love and passion for boxing and helping the youth is highly amirable. My husband and my myself are involved with 304 boxing and see first hand what Noah and his family sacrifice to keep the gym running. There is no financial benefit so saying Noah is "greedy" is the most ignorant statement "you" can say! Yes, the gym gets dirty lol there is anywhere from 10-30 people training in there at a time. But Like I've said we've been a part of 304 boxing for about 6 years and never heard of anyone getting ringworm or any other diseases. The gym does get cleaned and sterilized regularly! I myself have just recently volunteered to clean cause woman do a better job cleaning. Lol! As for the comment about Noah paying his coaches and trainers, they are volunteers! Noah doesn't get paid either. None of the coaches or trainers have to be there. They WANT to be there! Noah and his coaches and trainers are truly dedicated and truly love the sport and the youth. To Noah & Gina Kirk, I love you and truly respect all your efforts and everything you have done for my son! I've seen you both go above and beyond the call of duty out of the love of your hearts! HATS OFF TO YOU BOTH!! Have a good day everyone and God Bless!!:)
304 coach

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Dec 10, 2013
Thanks Trish couldn't have said it better myself.304 boxing a great place to learn and become a boxer
Matt

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2013
Noah is a bastard! Go to Ground Zero for a real work out!
Cassie

United States

#21 Dec 10, 2013
I've never had ring worm until I went to 304's gym! I'm a very clean person and haven't went to a gym prior to attending 304. Just clean the dirty gym so no one else will get infected!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somebody needs to put a ring on it 52 min Nancy 3
What do you call a rap group made of Zaph and h... 57 min Jmac 4
Honest question 1 hr Blonde 22
Deer hunting for meat to eat 1 hr gyith 63
Josh Tovar (Jan '16) 2 hr Amos 20
Is Michelle Obama a tranny? 3 hr rub a dub 30
Shooting at Gary's place 3 hr Ryan Seacrest 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance