First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bitten

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Anybody had a run in with Troy, Tim or Ken Collins?
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Isnt Troy the guy with the studio in his basement?
bitten

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 15, 2012
nancyRU30 wrote:
Isnt Troy the guy with the studio in his basement?
Yes he is
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2012
What about him?
bitten

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Wondering if he going to jail for beating his wife
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Troy beat his wife for real?
mc

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 15, 2012
bitten wrote:
Wondering if he going to jail for beating his wife
Y u care?
joan

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 15, 2012
I have a baby by Ken
bitten

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 15, 2012
nancyRU30 wrote:
Troy beat his wife for real?
For real!
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 15, 2012
I dont explain myself to strangers.
bonesurwife

Hadley, PA

#11 Nov 15, 2012
You have a baby by me. Not Ken. He's gay. So are his brothers. I beat Troy's wife ... With my junk. Smacked her around real well. Troy just sat and watched and laughed.
bitten

Huntington, WV

#12 Nov 15, 2012
nancyRU30 wrote:
I dont explain myself to strangers.
Did someone ask u to? Or did I miss something?
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 15, 2012
bitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone ask u to? Or did I miss something?
Yes, to the latter.
frank

Huntington, WV

#14 Nov 15, 2012
bonesurwife wrote:
You have a baby by me. Not Ken. He's gay. So are his brothers. I beat Troy's wife ... With my junk. Smacked her around real well. Troy just sat and watched and laughed.
The part about Troy is funny! Probably true. Nothing gay about Ken at all
bitten

Huntington, WV

#15 Nov 15, 2012
nancyRU30 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, to the latter.
Are you Troy or his trashy wife?
bonesurwife

Hadley, PA

#16 Nov 15, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
The part about Troy is funny! Probably true. Nothing gay about Ken at all
I don't know any of them, just trolling. Thanks for your continued support.
jungle

Huntington, WV

#17 Nov 15, 2012
I know Troy, isn't he part of a band?
sunny

Huntington, WV

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Ken, is one sexy man. I would sop him up with a biscuit if that girlfriend of his would let me near him
Troy Collins

Oakvale, WV

#19 Nov 20, 2012
yea this is troy collins the original, whoever is on here with all the talk i come to set the record straight!! and we begin with number
1. west virginia doesen't have but 6 % black people i am 50 years old so who in hell posted this doesnt know me. they would have to be my age so that let's me know who knows me knows that the trashy women i was with may have pulled a gun on me perhaps, so? would you hit somebody with an uinloaded gun or not? and if u say no then that makes me wonder if your gay or not?..
2. for all ya huntington west virginia rejects mf that want to say what ever you want to say about me if you was so smart and intelligent you would know that there is no court document or hearing that states that I BEAT MY WIFE in the state of west virginia.
3. to all of ya people that have time to waste sitting on the internet posting stuff about me you are either lazy or dont have better to do. to whoever said what they have said about me on this computer and cant come say it to my face i am 50 years old and you cant find anything on the internet of me posting anything about you guys or girls or whatever in between. so stop posting stuff about me.

p.s. if you know im the guy with the studio in the basement come say it to me thank you i would say god bless but there is no need.
ginger

Huntington, WV

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Troy Collins wrote:
yea this is troy collins the original, whoever is on here with all the talk i come to set the record straight!! and we begin with number
1. west virginia doesen't have but 6 % black people i am 50 years old so who in hell posted this doesnt know me. they would have to be my age so that let's me know who knows me knows that the trashy women i was with may have pulled a gun on me perhaps, so? would you hit somebody with an uinloaded gun or not? and if u say no then that makes me wonder if your gay or not?..
2. for all ya huntington west virginia rejects mf that want to say what ever you want to say about me if you was so smart and intelligent you would know that there is no court document or hearing that states that I BEAT MY WIFE in the state of west virginia.
3. to all of ya people that have time to waste sitting on the internet posting stuff about me you are either lazy or dont have better to do. to whoever said what they have said about me on this computer and cant come say it to my face i am 50 years old and you cant find anything on the internet of me posting anything about you guys or girls or whatever in between. so stop posting stuff about me.

p.s. if you know im the guy with the studio in the basement come say it to me thank you i would say god bless but there is no need.
This isn't Troy, he can't spell nor put a sentence together

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turning someone in for s.s. disability fraud ? (Jun '12) 10 min -zapphod- 142
FBI missing messages 12/14/2017 to 5/17/2017 24 min southern at heart 4
Democrats want to trade GOP Baubles and Beads 33 min hank 1
Democrat party says we screwed ourselves.. vote... 35 min flying monkey 5
America Held Hostage Day 366 37 min CyDigi 51
Trump puts tax on imported solar panels and was... 1 hr God Bless Trump 4
Judy reynolds 1 hr Hmmm good 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages