pitbull puppies for sale

pitbull puppies for sale

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
puppies

Charleston, WV

#1 May 10, 2013
Anyone interested in pitbull puppies?
Someone

Richmond, VA

#2 May 10, 2013
What colors are they
puppies

Charleston, WV

#3 May 10, 2013
Someone wrote:
What colors are they
There is one blue, a tan one and I think black. They're my sisters I'm trying to help her get rid of them. They're all females
duhuh

Chesapeake, OH

#4 May 10, 2013
I got an easy way to get rid of them. Click Click Bang! Time's up!
nah

Chesapeake, OH

#5 May 10, 2013
For only $200 you too can feed your very own future lawsuit. But wait...don't act now. Well throw in an injured child for free
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#6 May 10, 2013
nah wrote:
For only $200 you too can feed your very own future lawsuit. But wait...don't act now. Well throw in an injured child for free
They're good dogs if you know how to raise them. Go ahead and post all the myths about jaws locking etc... Show us how dumb you are.
puppies

Charleston, WV

#7 May 10, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>They're good dogs if you know how to raise them. Go ahead and post all the myths about jaws locking etc... Show us how dumb you are.
I agree people are so ignorant over the pitbull breed.. They're great dogs but like u said one must know how to raise them.. These dumb ass people can say what they want I love my pitbulls and y'all's dumb ass comments won't change that..
Amber Adkins

Huntington, WV

#8 May 11, 2013
How much? Are they wormed and UTD on their shots?
info

Charleston, WV

#9 May 11, 2013
She's asking 150 they've been wormed but have not had their shots.
honestly

United States

#10 May 11, 2013
Please don't make ignorant comments about put bulls. It shows how uneducated you are.

And please spay and neuter your pets! There are too many unwanted animals on this earth already.

Oh, and to the person selling these babies- I hope you're checking into each person that you let buy the puppies from you. Please ask for the number of the vet that they use so you can call and make sure they're responsible pet owners and not just someone who will fight them. You'd be very surprised at the amount of people who act like they're wanting to adopt to give a good home and then the sell them to people who will fight them, use them for fighting themselves or use them as bait dogs.
honestly

United States

#11 May 11, 2013
About *pit bulls. I hate auto correct
Good_pit

Hansford, WV

#12 May 12, 2013
A good pit bull is a dead pit bull
lol

Daniels, WV

#13 May 12, 2013
Pit bulls are much more likely to attack than most other dogs. If that's stupid, then I suppose the statistics backing it up are stupid too, as are the insurance companies who raise homeowner premiums for pit bull owners due to the dog's propensity to bite. Not to mention city councils around the nation who enact ordinance regarding muzzling of these dogs due to these same statistics.

But show us all how stupid you are and tell us all about how it's about how they're good dogs if you know how to raise them...whatever the hell that means.
info

Charleston, WV

#14 May 12, 2013
lol wrote:
Pit bulls are much more likely to attack than most other dogs. If that's stupid, then I suppose the statistics backing it up are stupid too, as are the insurance companies who raise homeowner premiums for pit bull owners due to the dog's propensity to bite. Not to mention city councils around the nation who enact ordinance regarding muzzling of these dogs due to these same statistics.

But show us all how stupid you are and tell us all about how it's about how they're good dogs if you know how to raise them...whatever the hell that means.
You're a typical stereotyping prick!! Honestly I love the pitbull breed never had a problem with one and I have owned several.. So for your dumb ass unwanted opinion u can save it.. Any dog is capable of attacking someone. On the news the other day a boxer mix breed jumped in a play pen and attacked a child. So again any dog is capable of attacking someone.. So kindly go too hell with your opinion:)
lol

Daniels, WV

#15 May 12, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a typical stereotyping prick!! Honestly I love the pitbull breed never had a problem with one and I have owned several.. So for your dumb ass unwanted opinion u can save it.. Any dog is capable of attacking someone. On the news the other day a boxer mix breed jumped in a play pen and attacked a child. So again any dog is capable of attacking someone.. So kindly go too hell with your opinion:)
Your dogs are killers, in the eyes of those who insure, the government, and the public in general. Pit bulls are more capable and willing to attack humans than most any other dog on the planet. Deal with it, white trash.
info

Charleston, WV

#16 May 12, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Your dogs are killers, in the eyes of those who insure, the government, and the public in general. Pit bulls are more capable and willing to attack humans than most any other dog on the planet. Deal with it, white trash.
Lmfao I'm far from white lol but I'm sure you're.. I'm done arguing with uneducated trash like yourself.. Have a great day
lame

United States

#17 May 12, 2013
lol wrote:
Pit bulls are much more likely to attack than most other dogs. If that's stupid, then I suppose the statistics backing it up are stupid too, as are the insurance companies who raise homeowner premiums for pit bull owners due to the dog's propensity to bite. Not to mention city councils around the nation who enact ordinance regarding muzzling of these dogs due to these same statistics.
But show us all how stupid you are and tell us all about how it's about how they're good dogs if you know how to raise them...whatever the hell that means.
Ah hahaha, and with those comments, you did prove just how stupid you really are. You really have no clue. Thanks! I guess you can't educate those who don't want to learn. Keep believing what that media tells you.
lol

Daniels, WV

#18 May 12, 2013
info wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao I'm far from white lol but I'm sure you're.. I'm done arguing with uneducated trash like yourself.. Have a great day
I kind of figured you were black, but I didn't want to offend the Obama voters in the room by stating the assumption right off the bat since they think it's racist to have a logical assumption like that.

Drug dealers and the like use pit bulls as security precautions.
Wow

Huntington, WV

#19 May 12, 2013
The government just wants to ban the Pit Bull breed because they were unsuccessful banning others. Like the German shepherd the Rottweiler and the Doberman. I have owned many pits, and Just like ANY other animal, they have the potential to hurt a human. Most animals are aggressive because of fear, and it would make sense to assume that at least 70% of Pit Bull "attacks" were done by dogs that had been abused and one point or another. And just think biting is one of the few ways a dog has to defend himself. And the news and media always leave out a portion of the truth. Don't condemn the breed just because of a few accidents. You do not and never will know the circumstances, and probably never will.
Love thy neighbor

United States

#20 May 12, 2013
The endless pit bull argument ramps back up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump Raises $18 Million since debate 4 hr MarkJ- 16
suicide sf harris riverfront (May '15) 5 hr casual 23
Scientifically speaking drug addiction is a sic... 5 hr ummm 2
Nastiest place to eat in town 5 hr ummm 11
Baltimore Street bad bad 5 hr Pissed off 27
moving to florida by Lola Rakes gofundme page!! 5 hr EdwardWayneWaling... 4
Women with tattoos=disgusting filthy garbage /C... 5 hr Dabecca 19

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages