Huntington, WV

#42 Jan 11, 2013
Stirrer wrote:
Sounds like defender was one of Danny's boys
Sounds like your mom likes to eat doo doo
Herman G

United States

#43 Jan 12, 2013
Drunks in Huntington drinking and driving all the time someone is going to get seriously hurt. Where are the cops when you need them.
YMCA MEMBER

Charleston, WV

#44 Jun 19, 2013
THis guy is preying on kids at the YMCA in HUntington, I know this for a fact as I have watched him look my own child in the shower. He also has followed him to the restroom where he tried to watch him urinate. He has been warned by me to NEVER go near my kid again. He is a freak who needs locked up.
2nd Amendment

Chapmanville, WV

#45 Jun 20, 2013
YMCA MEMBER wrote:
THis guy is preying on kids at the YMCA in HUntington, I know this for a fact as I have watched him look my own child in the shower. He also has followed him to the restroom where he tried to watch him urinate. He has been warned by me to NEVER go near my kid again. He is a freak who needs locked up.
Recently? Like after his arrest a few months back?
YMCA

Ashland, KY

#46 Jun 20, 2013
2nd Amendment wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently? Like after his arrest a few months back?
YES! He has followed my own kids, he now knows to stay away from my son. The YMCA has had several complaints and he is still allowed to undress, shower and be around children nude at the YMCA. How in the hell is this allowed? He has more rights because he has not been proven guilty....than innocent children at the Y have. What a messed up individual. What is worse? The idiots who defend him. If it was your child that he had images of or that he followed at the Y. or showered next to....how would you feel. Lock him up and let the guys in prison have their way!!!
gay little boy

Chesapeake, OH

#47 Jun 20, 2013
I'd let him pork me. Just sayin.
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#48 Jul 5, 2014
I just read these comments on someone I don't know, but I do know that churches and parents do defend these child molesters and pray for them, as they should, but won't do anything by law to punish these people. I have been hurt so much by my Christian parents for never even confronting the man that molested me and my sister. I don't go to church any more, because they will sure tell you when they think you are sinning, maybe drink a beer and they find out and all hell breaks out, but molesting is just too uncomfortable for them. I don't have faith in people, but I do in Christ, and I have my own relationship with him. I think churches attract these people, because they feel untouchable because they are saved, but the law isn't quite as forgiving.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Speedway drug test? 6 min Thin Mint 16
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min bacon hater 57,028
nurse giving bath 8 min Benjy 2
Community church? evil?? 9 min Cat in the hat 14
good divorce lawyer 16 min Experience 6
Rescare Bville 19 min daniel 29
zaphods family buiness 32 min its zaphodthedumb... 1
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••