Posted in the Huntington Forum
#2 Jul 5, 2013
Yens looking for eastern timber or eastern massasagua, bout how big you want?
#3 Jul 5, 2013
1) If you have to ask. You are not prepared to handle snakes.
2) If you`re gonna learn from Topix, be prepared to be bit.
3) Remember rattlers and copperheads can strike almost half thier body length when coiled.
4) Other non venomus species have been known to imitate rattlers by shaking thier tail, even though they do not have a rattle and are not venomous. Assume all are if you can`t tell.
5) If you have to handle a poisonous snake. Kill it.
6) Once dead, snakes can still coil, strike, and inject venom purely off of instictive impulses long after death.
7) If you absolutely have to handle them pin thier head with a forked staff or rod. Gripping firmly a few inches behind the width of thier neck.
8) If bit, never attempt to suck out poison. Your mouth is an express highway into the system. You`ll certianly speed up and complicate medical help.
9) If bit, never attempt to make a tourniqet. Pooling of venom in a isolated area will cause more long term damage.
#5 Jul 6, 2013
Commander is way too serious, we get em out every Sunday, rarely an accident, maybe twice a year.
#6 Jul 6, 2013
Hey dumdazz! Good answer on how to catch a rattle snake. Lol
#9 Jul 6, 2013
#13 Jul 13, 2013
i kill ever one i see black dont matter i hate them'are you a snake handler like in church' if so thats nuts
#14 Jul 13, 2013
Cabwaylingo State forest in southern Wayne county would be your optimum spot. Get up on the ridge's near rock out croppings.
Add your comments below
|Hillary wins the debate!!||17 min||The prick||71|
|Witchcraft in Huntington||34 min||Brill||1|
|CBS INVESTIGATES Patrick Morrisey/ Big Pharma/ ...||1 hr||WestVaPolitics||21|
|Nastiest place to eat in town||1 hr||Truth is||4|
|Charleston Power Brokers Dislike Transparency a...||1 hr||WestVaPolitics||5|
|Rocky meadows||1 hr||Crack head||4|
|Hospital Racketeering (Jan '15)||1 hr||WestVaPolitics||138|
Find what you want!
Search Huntington Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC