Crazy carnie

Export, PA

#2 Jul 5, 2013
Yens looking for eastern timber or eastern massasagua, bout how big you want?
Cobra Commander

Huntington, IN

#3 Jul 5, 2013
1) If you have to ask. You are not prepared to handle snakes.
2) If you`re gonna learn from Topix, be prepared to be bit.
3) Remember rattlers and copperheads can strike almost half thier body length when coiled.
4) Other non venomus species have been known to imitate rattlers by shaking thier tail, even though they do not have a rattle and are not venomous. Assume all are if you can`t tell.
5) If you have to handle a poisonous snake. Kill it.
6) Once dead, snakes can still coil, strike, and inject venom purely off of instictive impulses long after death.
7) If you absolutely have to handle them pin thier head with a forked staff or rod. Gripping firmly a few inches behind the width of thier neck.
8) If bit, never attempt to suck out poison. Your mouth is an express highway into the system. You`ll certianly speed up and complicate medical help.
9) If bit, never attempt to make a tourniqet. Pooling of venom in a isolated area will cause more long term damage.
1 post removed
Crazy carnie

Vienna, WV

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Commander is way too serious, we get em out every Sunday, rarely an accident, maybe twice a year.
Lmao at you

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Cobra Commander wrote:
1) If you have to ask. You are not prepared to handle snakes.
2) If you`re gonna learn from Topix, be prepared to be bit.
3) Remember rattlers and copperheads can strike almost half thier body length when coiled.
4) Other non venomus species have been known to imitate rattlers by shaking thier tail, even though they do not have a rattle and are not venomous. Assume all are if you can`t tell.
5) If you have to handle a poisonous snake. Kill it.
6) Once dead, snakes can still coil, strike, and inject venom purely off of instictive impulses long after death.
7) If you absolutely have to handle them pin thier head with a forked staff or rod. Gripping firmly a few inches behind the width of thier neck.
8) If bit, never attempt to suck out poison. Your mouth is an express highway into the system. You`ll certianly speed up and complicate medical help.
9) If bit, never attempt to make a tourniqet. Pooling of venom in a isolated area will cause more long term damage.
Hey dumdazz! Good answer on how to catch a rattle snake. Lol
2 posts removed
tuuuuuupppp

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 6, 2013
Wow wrote:
Does anyone know how to properly catch rattlesnakes around here and where the best places to find them are?
http://www.wvdnr.gov/wildlife/magazine/Archiv...
3 posts removed
scotty

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 13, 2013
i kill ever one i see black dont matter i hate them'are you a snake handler like in church' if so thats nuts
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#14 Jul 13, 2013
Wow wrote:
Does anyone know how to properly catch rattlesnakes around here and where the best places to find them are?
Cabwaylingo State forest in southern Wayne county would be your optimum spot. Get up on the ridge's near rock out croppings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary wins the debate!! 17 min The prick 71
Witchcraft in Huntington 34 min Brill 1
CBS INVESTIGATES Patrick Morrisey/ Big Pharma/ ... 1 hr WestVaPolitics 21
Nastiest place to eat in town 1 hr Truth is 4
Charleston Power Brokers Dislike Transparency a... 1 hr WestVaPolitics 5
Rocky meadows 1 hr Crack head 4
Hospital Racketeering (Jan '15) 1 hr WestVaPolitics 138

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance