United States

#183 Mar 25, 2013
Love wrote:
Is Chad Sampson single, he's so hot!!
Taken and has a baby on the way
Cooke

Columbus, OH

#184 Jun 4, 2013
I worked for GC in WF for 2 years , really miss some of those folks, whatever happened to Nickie Rowe and Cathy Collins, they were my fav managers!!
Flirty Pizza

Huntington, WV

#185 Jun 23, 2013
After you get hired they do random drug tests too from what I've heard... anybody know how 'random' they are?
Whatever

Ironton, OH

#186 Jul 11, 2013
Stay clean and you won't have to worry about it.
Ben

Charleston, WV

#187 Jul 11, 2013
How does it take for management to determine if you are eligible for rehire?
kristy

Huntington, WV

#188 Jul 12, 2013
knew a girl named kristy. been there forever.dont know why she left
New Guy

Chicago, IL

#189 Jul 12, 2013
Does anyone know what it's like upstairs? I heard that its a new bank project or something?
kristy

Huntington, WV

#190 Jul 15, 2013
I knew a lady named kristy I believe last name blake.nice lady
Joke

Waynesboro, VA

#191 Jul 15, 2013
The new bank project at GC Services is a joke. Not only is upper management crooked so is the actual bank. Predatory lender that lives on the weak. Reps barely making enough $$ to survive, while PM's drive new vechiles and carry around $1000 purses. The longer yur there and the more $$ you make the harder the work to find a cheaper replacement. Funny thing though the State of West Virginia recognizes this company as one of its top employers. GC averages 7 terminations a week while hiring 20 every week for a dept? Its not like this place hasnt been in trouble before. Major timecard lawsuit not too long ago and Im sure another on the way
Yep yep

Huntington, WV

#192 Jul 17, 2013
Place is a joke from what i hear managers stealing contest money and still employed. How does that happen? Company is bad from Houston down if it wasnt they would have stepped in long ago. Go to another place to work cause they suck!

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Rionegro

#193 Jul 27, 2013
Ahhh my glory days spent living in squalor in the anus of America, or as West Virginians call it, Guyandotte. I remember well my meager employment for GC services and the coke fueled nights of working there. It shaped my character well for the trials ahead and helped me forge an everlasting bond of friendship and illicit back alley drug deals.

Sadly, my time there ended far too soon and I was once again thrust into my life's work of becoming the largest drug baron the world had ever seen.

Few know that GC services helped me become the nose dusting, servant killing, coke baron I am today.

Few also know that a young lady from GC captured my cocaine encased heart. I was transformed by her radiant beauty and I remember with fondness the nights I slowly crept behind her as she walked to her car in the dark never knowing I was a merely inches away from her. I feared she would hear my heart pounding her name I was so close to her at times. My eyes weep for the loss of her. Although Colombian women may be beautiful to many, my mountain state angel can never be replaced.

I will never forget watching her enter her tiny green car and driving out of my life forever.

I shall never forget you my Altizer love. You are the muse that pumps life into the riddled veins of my heart. You are the tissue that wipes away the caked residue from my face. I shall never love another like I loved you.

Vaya con Dios,

Pablo Out
looking

United States

#194 Jul 27, 2013
Any one know what happened to the girl that worked at AMEX in 2008 that was pregnant? Been looking for her since she quit.
just curious

Portsmouth, OH

#195 Aug 6, 2013
Can anyone tell me who the lady is in the testing area that carries her purse over her shoulder
just saying

Chesapeake, OH

#196 Aug 22, 2013
can anyone tell me if zack paden he worked in the box for sprint about 8-9 years ago we used to party and were good friends if u took care of him he took care of u or the call u got lol i heard that he turned in to a big dick even cheating on that petite hot girlfriend of his that when i left was prego with his kid just hard for me to belive any of it because we hung out side of work some and other then just being a lil out there some times i thought he was a over all good guy
yeah

Apollo, PA

#197 Aug 23, 2013
just saying wrote:
can anyone tell me if zack paden he worked in the box for sprint about 8-9 years ago we used to party and were good friends if u took care of him he took care of u or the call u got lol i heard that he turned in to a big dick even cheating on that petite hot girlfriend of his that when i left was prego with his kid just hard for me to belive any of it because we hung out side of work some and other then just being a lil out there some times i thought he was a over all good guy
I good guy with the face of a ape !

Charleston, WV

#198 Aug 23, 2013
I having testing Monday, and I don't do drugs or anything. Was just wondering if they actually check into the HS Diploma thing? My GED test isn't scheduled til next month.
just curious

Portsmouth, OH

#199 Aug 27, 2013
Newbie wrote:
I having testing Monday, and I don't do drugs or anything. Was just wondering if they actually check into the HS Diploma thing? My GED test isn't scheduled til next month.
Which location is your testing?

Charleston, WV

#200 Sep 2, 2013
Altizer
just saying

Chesapeake, OH

#201 Sep 2, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I good guy with the face of a ape !
.. thanks for nothing dick hole u did not answer a thing that i asked in a honest form attempting to find a old friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gratz Shane Meade on your mongrel offspring! 23 min yep 6
Scary haunted trails/tunnels??? 39 min scared 5
Fake Native Americans (Jan '12) 51 min Jay 138
Cricketts Kids Retiring after 30 years!! 57 min Christmas sign ups 5
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 58 min Southern WV 94
Jamie and Justin 1 hr NHW 5
Jackie Mccoy 1 hr Jim 39
Cops at Beards funeral home 3 hr wow 15
in your face marshall fans suck it 4 hr -zaphod- 168
Huntington Dating