vengb

South Hill, VA

#162 May 12, 2012
Fallacy wrote:
<quoted text>No clue. I just know today was their last day and basically what I said above.
my friends said they are keeping em til the fourth then switching em over
working

Lancaster, OH

#163 May 12, 2012
They are taking all of Amex over not the top 20% some start training next week then the remainder will start after the first classes 3 weeks of in class training is done. They are keeping Amex till June 4
Stender
Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#164 May 12, 2012
Who f**kin cares
lostmymind304

United States

#165 May 12, 2012
working wrote:
They are taking all of Amex over not the top 20% some start training next week then the remainder will start after the first classes 3 weeks of in class training is done. They are keeping Amex till June 4
ok
Fallacy

Huntington, WV

#166 May 13, 2012
working wrote:
That's impossible. We can't hold all of Amex in US Cellular. We're overstaffed as it is. If you don't clock in three minutes early on the 2:30-11 shift, there's not a seat to be found, and seats don't open up until 3:20. On top of that, there's already a training class with at least 15 people in it.

At 2:30 there's already over 100 reps working in US Cellular.
lostmymind304

South Hill, VA

#167 May 13, 2012
Fallacy wrote:
<quoted text>That's impossible. We can't hold all of Amex in US Cellular. We're overstaffed as it is. If you don't clock in three minutes early on the 2:30-11 shift, there's not a seat to be found, and seats don't open up until 3:20. On top of that, there's already a training class with at least 15 people in it.

At 2:30 there's already over 100 reps working in US Cellular.
wow packed
Ben

Saint Louis, MO

#168 May 31, 2012
I start training at GC Services on Monday. Can anyone tell me when exactly you get tested? Is it the first day of training?
huh

Huntington, WV

#169 May 31, 2012
Ben wrote:
I start training at GC Services on Monday. Can anyone tell me when exactly you get tested? Is it the first day of training?
you mean drug tested?
Ben

Saint Louis, MO

#170 Jun 1, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean drug tested?
Yeah I'm going to a concert tonight and want to know if I'll be tested first thing Monday morning or if I have a few days.
Fallacy

Huntington, WV

#171 Jun 1, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm going to a concert tonight and want to know if I'll be tested first thing Monday morning or if I have a few days.
I got drug tested during the interview.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#172 Jun 1, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
The band wouldn't happen to be Deaf Mute Beggar, would it?
Curious

Huntington, WV

#173 Jun 1, 2012
Heard gc was on a hiring freeze. What are they doing with Amex's space?

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#174 Jun 2, 2012
I worked there for 8 yrs from 99-06 and i will say i learned alot about collections and became a better customer service rep and excel in the hospitality field because of GC....like all my managers and i thought the HR dept was great ..it was the people they hired that ran me off...they used to have strict struture til it came about having mass production with sprint which always was mass hiring...didnt matter how doped up you were if you can breath and speak have a seat..no way could they not pay you for there system being down or not paying you for downtime...i couldnt imagine that happening and if it did i dont know how they got by with it....last time i was there i was trying to speak to HR but they were too busy taking care of somebody that was ODing right in the lobby....
Love

Ardsley, NY

#175 Oct 26, 2012
Is Chad Sampson single, he's so hot!!
Tosha

Ashland, KY

#176 Nov 21, 2012
worried wrote:
There is an employee that works there named shane pelfrey who used to be the bigges oxy dealer in chesapeake!!! he is also known to be dangers and is heard to rob a lot of people, have weapons, and hit females!! please keep an eye out for him!! don't know how he recieved the job being a pot dealer and smoker!!! GC GET WITH IT!! YOU ARE NOT BEING STRICT ENOUGH ON DRUG TEST HE BRAGGED TO EVERYONE ABOUT TAPING A CONDOM FULL OF URINE AROUND HIS LEG OF CLEAN PEE TO GET THE JOB!!! TEST HIM ON THE SPOT!!
I know Shane, well of him. He isn't on drugs, which I know for a fact, and how I know that, will not be put on here for my reasons... He is working at Speedway now and is one of the nicest guys that work there. Shut the hell up and stay out of shit that doesn't concern you!
Workedtherewithh er

Columbus, OH

#177 Jan 28, 2013
Durrr wrote:
No. She's one of the top reps, does floor support and second voices a lot. She dates Derek McGinnis, a trainer that recently quit...
She wasnt one of the top reps, and rarely did 2nd voices, they liked her because she was dating Derek and kissed ass.
Uhhhm

South Point, OH

#178 Mar 19, 2013
Does anyone know the number there? The one on the website is incorrect and I was just curious about my application status
2 posts removed
Britt

Prestonsburg, KY

#181 Mar 24, 2013
Gc is one of the best places that I have ever worked for. I work in the student loan department! I guess it's safe to say I love my job :)
Britt

Prestonsburg, KY

#182 Mar 24, 2013
The number is 3046962000
friend

United States

#183 Mar 25, 2013
Love wrote:
Is Chad Sampson single, he's so hot!!
Taken and has a baby on the way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
herd football 2 min me me 175
Comrade trump = Corruption 10 min MarkJ- 22
Rocky in Rehab himself 21 min Teller 61
Congressman John Lewis caught in a lie 26 min face palm 7
Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down, Lee Greenwood play in... 27 min kimchee 98
Can the DNC be saved? 43 min face palm 12
That a boy Trump 1 hr face palm 46
Huge Layoffs coming 4 hr punk 18
EMPs And Illegal Use 9 hr Brer Rabbit 34
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 13 hr Shae 319