Pickle

Mount Crawford, VA

#142 Mar 22, 2012
Friend of theirs wrote:
She was in the QA spot long before Hoose. what is wrong with her that people feel the need too act like she is a person like that. I think she is a great person, very pretty and they are both lucky to have each other.. People just sound jealous when they start putting others down..
If you say so Lindsey
SteveAndrews988

Huntington, WV

#143 Mar 22, 2012
I did her too when I worked there.
Hmmm

Huntington, WV

#144 Mar 28, 2012
Why'd they hire so many ppl?

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#145 Apr 12, 2012
I worked there for a little over 2 yrs and have recently quit. Worse freakin place to work for ever. Yea its a paycheck but they idiots and ignorant ass managers you have to put up with is not worth it. Sorry but when female managers are all over male employees and other managers while on the call floor is ridiculous. The projects that were in the Altizer building when I left drug test. West end before it completely closed wells fargo didnt. Filthy, dont give a shit about their employees as it was stated above you bust your ass to make your $3 incentive and as long as you come to work and they hit hours managers make their bonuses. Thats all they care, about worthless employment.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#146 Apr 12, 2012
Pickle wrote:
Hoose is doing Bridgett Huff the qa girl. Thats how she got the job. Somethings never change there. Its not who you know its who you blow at GC
Haha! Isnt that the truth! Doesnt matter how hard you work or if you show up for work like needed. It all depends on who you will get on your knees and suck for or bend right on over for. She was QA before it was announced she was dating him. Doesnt matter she slept with any guy that flirted her anyways while she married. Good luck Hoose your only their to bring her up in the company. Better watch out for Chad Sampson, and any other guy that smiles at her.
Fallacy

Huntington, WV

#147 Apr 12, 2012
Chad thinks way too much of himself. Brian and Eric are the two best managers, but Eric stepped down to get back on the phones.
wow

United States

#148 May 1, 2012
Its not anyone's business who's doing who but when you go from working to doing nothing people are going to talk. When bridgette first started in us celullar she seemed to work. After the announcment of dating vanhoose she does nothing. you see her at managers desks on her cell phone, smoking, or in dans office. I wont be surprised when the new rumor is that dan and her are together. So who cares that shes doin vanhoose but shouldnt she prove she earned her position instead of really doing nothing which shows everyone as long as theres a big dog on your side you can get away with everything. It will catch up with her and vanhoose. People are just hoping it will be sooner then later.
lol

Huntington, WV

#149 May 2, 2012
Daddys Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you do know, West Virginia, is a Commonwealth state, and indeed...they can fire you! They can fire you for no reason.
WV is an "at will employer" state, not commonwealth. And any employer can find an excuse to fire you if they don't want you, at will or not.
gossip free girl

Huntington, WV

#150 May 6, 2012
It's so funny how everyone knows everyone!. People are so worried about Bridgette Huff && bet none of you actually know her!. It really don't matter how she got the QA job && just because you see her up a lot does not mean she isn't working!. She does QA for Chad's team && another team!. Second, before I got hired I got drug tested!. Yes, people do throw a drug test, yet they suspect you of being high they drug test you && U.S. Cellular has cut a lot of people due to getting stricter!. I don't know bout day shift but, night shift is like a family!. We complain yet we don't have drama && actually work as a team!.
yoyo

Highland Park, MI

#151 May 6, 2012
Worst place ever
lol

Huntington, WV

#152 May 9, 2012
red wagon wrote:
I eat poop
i wouldnt tell people u eat poop...lol
Exemployee

South Hill, VA

#153 May 10, 2012
I worked there til about a few months ago most recently with amex. Most scandalous shit I saw was a chick that tried to sleep with any of the females she could talk into it. Can't remember her title but she was never on the phones. Kathie something.

Since: May 12

Winfield

#154 May 10, 2012
Exemployee wrote:
I worked there til about a few months ago most recently with amex. Most scandalous shit I saw was a chick that tried to sleep with any of the females she could talk into it. Can't remember her title but she was never on the phones. Kathie something.
I just got suspended from there. Kathie was my jcc
Curious

Broken Arrow, OK

#155 May 11, 2012
Is the Eastern Branch the one on Terrace Ave?

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#156 May 11, 2012
Guitar Center?

Winfield

#157 May 11, 2012
Curious wrote:
Is the Eastern Branch the one on Terrace Ave?
yea

Winfield

#158 May 11, 2012
WELL IT'S OFFICIAL GC SERVICES ON TERRACE DRIVE IN ALTIZER WILL BE GETTING RID OF THE AMERICAN EXPRESS PROJECT ON JUNE 4th.
Fallacy

Huntington, WV

#159 May 11, 2012
Lostmymind304 wrote:
WELL IT'S OFFICIAL GC SERVICES ON TERRACE DRIVE IN ALTIZER WILL BE GETTING RID OF THE AMERICAN EXPRESS PROJECT ON JUNE 4th.
They're keeping their top 20%, getting rid of the bottom 20% in US Cellular, and bringing the top 20% from AMEX over.
vengb

South Hill, VA

#160 May 11, 2012
Fallacy wrote:
<quoted text>They're keeping their top 20%, getting rid of the bottom 20% in US Cellular, and bringing the top 20% from AMEX over.
well least they aren't firing the whole Amex crew. What about jcc's and managers
Fallacy

Huntington, WV

#161 May 11, 2012
vengb wrote:
<quoted text>
well least they aren't firing the whole Amex crew. What about jcc's and managers
No clue. I just know today was their last day and basically what I said above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the inaguration ratings sucked Trumpbillies can... 7 min Sidearm 44
haunted locations in Huntington (Apr '15) 13 min Hey 22
Anti Trump protester looks like she broke out o... 18 min Sidearm 22
PRO CHOICE vs PRO CHOICE 26 min barnie 6
Westmoreland 54 min whybother 1
Idiots protesting against the President 54 min Sidearm 18
Crosspoint Church in Westmoreland 1 hr CaptSweatPants 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance