Murphy

Huntington, WV

#22 Dec 20, 2010
Is the place still infested with druggies and sluts?
xxxxgc-er

United States

#23 Dec 20, 2010
Joe peck?? Is he gay really?? I worked in the altizer buildin and wow there was a chik named april rose. I swear that chik fucked everyone n everything there. she was always revealin her stretch marked stomach and whispering provocative things in managers ears. Uggh. I'm so glad I got outta there. I worked there about three years and I saw so many drugs and slutty girls. It was the worst work experience ever. I stayed for the money n that was it. April hit on me constantly and she is kinda cute but doesn't have any other nice attributes. Me and the guys would say things to see how far shed go and let's just say she would do nething for attention or a pill. Bad place to work. Wouldn't reccomend it.

Brea, CA

#24 Dec 23, 2010
That is so true xxxx gc-er
Corey

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Feb 16, 2011
I worked at Amex for 2 years. If your good you'll last a long time. Great management too, I just wanted something different.
newhuntingtonguy

Rush, KY

#26 Feb 24, 2011
Just got a job there and start training monday for 6 weeks. Does anyone know how long it takes to get your first paycheck. Do they hold a week back. What day of the week are they paid. Is pay every week or every 2 weeks? Thanks for any info!
Nasty

Aliquippa, PA

#27 Feb 25, 2011
Gc services sux majorly. Ever since Joe peck took over sprint it's went down hill really all the departments have that is why alot of good mamangers have left there in the past couple years I would recommend directv they don't pay u based on unrealistic goals.
1 post removed
Glad I Am Out Of There

Washington, WV

#29 Apr 25, 2011
So how many of you are signed up for the lawsuit? If you think you "owe" GC anything you're clueless.
Former Employee

Charleston, WV

#30 Apr 26, 2011
Na. it is GC that owes us. There is going to be a meeting with the lawyer from Alabama on May 5th in Huntington at the Ramada on Hal greer at 6:30 be there and you can get more info.
skittle lipstick

Circleville, OH

#31 May 6, 2011
yo yo yo you gc sloots!... all of yea are hoes. All of you gc people are retarded and have no brains.
response

Charleston, WV

#32 May 7, 2011
if you dont opt in by June 1st, 2011 you can't come back later and try to join the lawsuit.

Since: Apr 11

United States

#33 May 10, 2011
somebody fill me in bout infocision is it good place 2 work ?
1 post removed
Big Rich

Atlanta, GA

#35 May 31, 2011
What happened to Michelle Fetty? Is she still there? What about Jason Harris? Is Joe Peck still the man with all the chicks?
1 post removed
EX OK State Fan

Huntington, WV

#37 Jun 9, 2011
I worked at GC Services a long time ago. This was around 2001 and I have to say these people are the biggest nothing punks I have ever had the displeasure of working with. I dont know if these 2 dude still works there but one was bald, wore glasses and was fairly tall. I believe his name was Jason. He was a joke and his little protoge who I called "jasons mini me" was an even bigger punk. I personally witness these two come flying into the parking lot one morning, almost spear a car in the side, made the other car move to get out of their way then pulled into a parking lot. At that time they both walked across the lot into the building like they owned the place. I came a hair of calling the state police on them and filing a wreckless driving report on them both. The only reason I didnt is because I didnt have my cell on me that morning. I will say this, if either of them ever did that to me, they would both get beaten senseless then THEY WOULD MOVER THEIR CAR.
Big Rich

Atlanta, GA

#38 Jun 13, 2011
Wow EX OK State Fan. You sound like a real tough guy. Maybe you should start a new thread about what a bad dude you are. Or forget the thread idea, how about a reality show. Call it EXOK State Fan + 8 brain cells". Or maybe "Tool Time".
Abby

United States

#39 Jun 13, 2011
former employee wrote:
LuvMyJob, You have no idea, so I wouldn't be throwing names around when you don't even know the person. First of all I worked with Derek and he isn't a "trainer" or "trainner" as you put it. You obviously don't know what you're talking about and shouldn't talk about things you don't know. Karma's a bitch! Also, an employer cannot fire you just for applying somewhere else. They knew I applied elsewhere and tried to get me to stay on. So why don't you do some more research before you start slinging mud.
There are alot of employers that will go ahead and terminate your employment if they find out you are looking elsewhere. Where I am employed, they will do that. They are some employers that will ask you to stay or they will terminate you. In your case, they must have liked you but they really don't know that your a smart ass who likes to be rude to other over the computer. Wow, you really are big and bad!
gc former top gun

Shreve, OH

#40 Jun 19, 2011
iluvmyjob wrote:
well being as you dont work there anymore its safe to say you dont know shit, and im assuming from the remark you made that hes probably close to you and with that being said he usually gets people to cover for him from what i understand!! and he is a trainer there and im certain of that my friend wouldnt lie to me........and as far as karma is a bitch your right it is and maybe something should be done to this guy for using drugs, cause who knowsmaybe this is his karma! but dude your not worth my time and i know what i know and obviously thats more than you!
derek Mcguiness isn't a trainer he gets paid the same hourly rate as any of the reps on the floor. As well he is a very upstanding and well respected.person I can say without a doubt the coke thing is not true. I worked there for over a year its not the project as a whole.that is failig it was the wells fargo branch that failed alex is still doing very well I recently left employment there do to moving and wish I hadn't the people were very kind and helpfull for me.
Yep

United States

#41 Jun 20, 2011
Michelle Fetty is a "functioning" crack head. She has smoked crack for years. And her dealer is and always has been Roy Holley from Chesapeake. Someone needs to drug test her.
1 post removed
Hmm

Huntington, WV

#43 Jun 21, 2011
gc former top gun wrote:
<quoted text> derek Mcguiness isn't a trainer he gets paid the same hourly rate as any of the reps on the floor. As well he is a very upstanding and well respected.person I can say without a doubt the coke thing is not true. I worked there for over a year its not the project as a whole.that is failig it was the wells fargo branch that failed alex is still doing very well I recently left employment there do to moving and wish I hadn't the people were very kind and helpfull for me.

Since you're a top gun, you're probably one of those 300lbs+ fat ass women who don't know shit even though they've worked there forever cause they never get their fat ass off the phone.
Daddys Gurl

Saint Albans, WV

#44 Jun 24, 2011
former employee wrote:
LuvMyJob, You have no idea, so I wouldn't be throwing names around when you don't even know the person. First of all I worked with Derek and he isn't a "trainer" or "trainner" as you put it. You obviously don't know what you're talking about and shouldn't talk about things you don't know. Karma's a bitch! Also, an employer cannot fire you just for applying somewhere else. They knew I applied elsewhere and tried to get me to stay on. So why don't you do some more research before you start slinging mud.
Just so you do know, West Virginia, is a Commonwealth state, and indeed...they can fire you! They can fire you for no reason.
anon

Huntington, WV

#45 Jul 1, 2011
Daddys Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Just so you do know, West Virginia, is a Commonwealth state, and indeed...they can fire you! They can fire you for no reason.
WV is not a commonwealth state, KY is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homeless in huntington 6 min Jake 3
The 2016 Presidential Runners What a JOKE 24 min lol 45
True Tips For The Police 24 min MiSfiT 4
Leftists / Demonrats 29 min lol 23
Sale 55 min yup 4
cain jackson (Jul '14) 1 hr missfab 23
Jessica stepp ? 1 hr Get a life 6
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE