who knows

Huntington, WV

#309 Apr 26, 2014
I would like to know about Lauren spurlock in us cellular she works the 11:45-8:15 shift what kind of person is she is she a good person or is she sluty does she have a man or what someone please let me know
uhhh

Philadelphia, PA

#310 Apr 26, 2014
wow lots of gossip in us cellular
2 posts removed
rosebud1

Bladensburg, MD

#313 Apr 29, 2014
Does anyone know Regina Jarrell in us cellular. Who is the guy that comes and sees her. Does he know she is a hoe. Does anyone know him.
uhhh

Hockessin, DE

#314 Apr 29, 2014
why is everyone wondering about regina lmao
lmao

Bladensburg, MD

#315 Apr 29, 2014
Obviously cause some one thinks she is a hoe. Lol. Well I'm a good lookin mother fu$Ker and she won't do me so what's up wit dat
curious

Philadelphia, PA

#316 Apr 30, 2014
who's the dumbest person in student loans?

Since: Apr 14

Huntington, WV

#317 May 5, 2014
well I work at gc services and it seems to be an awesome place so far but I didnt realize how much gossip there was in huntington, wv.... wow... why does everyone need to know every bodies business.... wow!!! That's all I have to say.
1 post removed
Keno

Huntington, WV

#319 May 17, 2014
GC Sucks a trashy place to work, drugs, sex in the offices they will keep you then. Who you blow, will stay. Don't they will fine someway to fire you!

TLK downtown huntington a big joke don't waste your time manger have sex with each other, crabs in bathroom nasty place to work. If your young male, female and DTF you will be in manger!
Knowspicker

Proctorville, OH

#320 Jun 4, 2014
curious wrote:
who's the dumbest person in student loans?
Too close to call
swssmc1113

Fairfax, VA

#321 Jul 25, 2014
I start work there soon. And yes, I've read most of the comments and I see some people love it, some people hate it. I just want to know what kind of people I'll be working with. Anyone care to elaborate for me?
InDaKnow

Proctorville, OH

#322 Jul 26, 2014
Think about your audience and who you are asking. Those fired or unemployed now say sex, drugs and rock and roll everywhere, but are any jobs really like that anymore? There will be some you like and some you don't, your choice who to associate with. I can only speak for Student Loans in saying its a good place with mostly good people and managers.
InDaKnow

Proctorville, OH

#323 Jul 26, 2014
swssmc1113 wrote:
I start work there soon. And yes, I've read most of the comments and I see some people love it, some people hate it. I just want to know what kind of people I'll be working with. Anyone care to elaborate for me?
Meant to reply not post.
swssmc1113

Chesapeake, OH

#324 Jul 28, 2014
InDaKnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Meant to reply not post.
Agreed. Thanks though!
juz sayin

Huntington, WV

#325 Oct 21, 2014
I dunno but the ppl in student loans is walking out of that building with fancy clothes to their brand new cars like WHAT ARE THEY GETTING PAID Im in us cell and student loans ppl think they are all that and better than us. I mite be a little jealous but COME ON hire me over there PLS I want that but for real loans ppl are snooty
GASL UIF

Bladensburg, MD

#326 Nov 7, 2014
juz sayin wrote:
I dunno but the ppl in student loans is walking out of that building with fancy clothes to their brand new cars like WHAT ARE THEY GETTING PAID Im in us cell and student loans ppl think they are all that and better than us. I mite be a little jealous but COME ON hire me over there PLS I want that but for real loans ppl are snooty
Yeah we probably do come across snooty lol. We don't make that much more on the hour.. but our bonuses are crazy good. On average most people get about a 2500 bonus check every month, and I've known of people getting higher if their retention is good. Is not as laid back for us tho. We have to dress business casual on Monday and Tuesday and if we want to wear jeans the rest of the week we have to pay $10 to do so. And we are not allowed to even look at our phone at all, we can't have magazines, or anything like that at our desk. We deal with highly confidential information so our clients want us to be professional at all times. But other then that, We have it pretty good.
love

United States

#327 Feb 1, 2015
Student Loans gets paid a dollar and 75 cents more than us cellular.. Which aint fair..
wonder

Grayson, KY

#328 Feb 5, 2015
GASL UIF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we probably do come across snooty lol. We don't make that much more on the hour.. but our bonuses are crazy good. On average most people get about a 2500 bonus check every month, and I've known of people getting higher if their retention is good. Is not as laid back for us tho. We have to dress business casual on Monday and Tuesday and if we want to wear jeans the rest of the week we have to pay $10 to do so. And we are not allowed to even look at our phone at all, we can't have magazines, or anything like that at our desk. We deal with highly confidential information so our clients want us to be professional at all times. But other then that, We have it pretty good.
2500 in bonus.? Your so full shit that your breath stinks . I did it and nobody ever got more than few hundred a month. If u gonna lie make it believable
Okay

United States

#329 Feb 11, 2015
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
2500 in bonus.? Your so full shit that your breath stinks . I did it and nobody ever got more than few hundred a month. If u gonna lie make it believable
Actually...if you only made a few hundred then there is a reason you said "did it". Because you are no longer there. I make good money in that department because I do my job. And if you had just started out the bonuses arent that big. You were either fired for your shitty attitude or you just couldnt cut it. Because those of us making the bonuses have no complaints.
Rico Suave

Hockessin, DE

#330 Feb 11, 2015
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually...if you only made a few hundred then there is a reason you said "did it". Because you are no longer there. I make good money in that department because I do my job. And if you had just started out the bonuses arent that big. You were either fired for your shitty attitude or you just couldnt cut it. Because those of us making the bonuses have no complaints.
Really. If you're going to lie, you should at least try to make it a believable lie. If you do the math (you know that stuff smart people do with numbers) then you are making 30,000$ on top of your salary at a crappy call center job. You must be a special kind of stupid to think anyone would believe that.
Doin it

Proctorville, OH

#331 Feb 12, 2015
Rico Suave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. If you're going to lie, you should at least try to make it a believable lie. If you do the math (you know that stuff smart people do with numbers) then you are making 30,000$ on top of your salary at a crappy call center job. You must be a special kind of stupid to think anyone would believe that.
The top 10% are 20k per year so 40k+ overall, but top 3% are touching 50k. Those that are just ok, like you or your friends may have been that failed, will make 30k if they stick with it and have any game what so ever. This is Student Loan servicing for the federal government, not some piss ant Fingerhut/QVC/NRA customer service shit where there's no money in it for anybody. We bank because the company does because the client does, the US Dept Of Education your moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women selling themselves on the interstate ramps 32 min Look 6
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 37 min Cara James 996
Alligator Jackson 50 min Sick 300
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 1 hr Clueless 148
black pride whites cant come in 1 hr boneZ 229
West Virginia State Police 2 hr Gang Stalking 79
America Held Hostage Day 243 2 hr ronald 15

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance