ruby red

Philadelphia, PA

#269 Mar 28, 2014
Eric and Dustin are both nasty why would she mess with them when guy I saw her kiss is much cuter

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#270 Mar 28, 2014
Lol they really are. Eric's name has been hot lately. Lots of things hve been said ab him. You'd be surprised!.....oh wait...no you wouldn't who wld be??! & I have to see him everyday. Knwing that there's managers like that here makes me want to quit. I'm ashamed to be under people like that. Sickening

Location hidden

#271 Mar 28, 2014
Idk Dustin that well really, but Eric will have sex w anything w a heartbeat idk y the heck he's still there plenty of ppl wonder the same thing everyday in conversation...and it's not only tht at all. He's an extremely shady person. That's the very first thing I heard ab him when I started here and am still hearing it. I've SEEN it. He favorites ppl BIG time and doesn't give a damn to throw you under the bus if it saves his own hind end...P.O.S

Location hidden

#272 Mar 28, 2014
In his eyes though he's better than everyone &everything & his standards are "oh so high"
Anonymous

Proctorville, OH

#273 Mar 29, 2014
aye from what i see of eric he's good at getting his work done and he knows what hes talking but....but i have seen him just sit there and stare at girls ass'...and im not gonna lie..ive had chics tell me that he's creepy for it..and yeah ive definitly heard of him sleeping with employees and co-workers...but idk if you all should be hating on him so hard..i mean forreal...ya'll aint perfect
Anonymous

Proctorville, OH

#274 Mar 29, 2014
i feel for the guy with this stuff being on here man...shits hard to deal with sometimes...ive been there..

Location hidden

#275 Mar 29, 2014
im not perfect i know tht. but this is management that we are talkin ab here...the picture is a little bigger..erics not the only manager whos this way...but he is one of the worst ones. as far as just being a manager, he does know what hes tlking ab..for sure nd he is smart...but that doesnt mean that leaves room for him to be such a shady perv..?!?! just sayin
it does mke me wanna quit bc im grossed out by him and others
Anonymous

Proctorville, OH

#276 Mar 30, 2014
i get that..you're right ab it...but rlly..you guys r going to say what you wanna say ab him on here? seems childish
he does his job good...dont you notice that hes ppls go to person..he knows the answer to ab everything i mean you have to respect that right?
but no it doesnt leave room for him to do the things hes done or supposedly done w employees nd co-workers...i get wht ur sayin
but how ab we all just drop it...aint like we can do shit ab it anyway
curious

Huntington, WV

#277 Mar 30, 2014
who is the hottest girl at gc?

Location hidden

#278 Mar 31, 2014
more ppl should speak up about him, all im sayin
he lgit will just sit there at stare a girls' asses and not care to be creepy ab it..i almost think he WANTS them to see him doing it...but too bad they DO think he's creepy
just saying...he may be amazing at his job and i DO have a lot of respect for that, esp since hes so young...he really is very very smart...but GC can find someone whos amazing at the job and who doesnt make people feel uncomfortable. girls have told me "i feel like if i tell someone the way he looks at me and checks me out..they'll just tell me to look past it bc theres nothing they can do over just a look'' i mean really? it defineitly wasnt 'justa look' w some girls...bt yea thats how they feel. AND IT IS NOT OKAY. PERIOD.
hate this place...it needs some serious work done to it. im ab done w it all..him and everyone else there thats off their rocker
Anonymous

Proctorville, OH

#279 Mar 31, 2014
bro...the finest girl just quit.. not saying any names...
and...

Huntington, WV

#280 Mar 31, 2014
IKnowWhatHappened12 wrote:
more ppl should speak up about him, all im sayin
he lgit will just sit there at stare a girls' asses and not care to be creepy ab it..i almost think he WANTS them to see him doing it...but too bad they DO think he's creepy
just saying...he may be amazing at his job and i DO have a lot of respect for that, esp since hes so young...he really is very very smart...but GC can find someone whos amazing at the job and who doesnt make people feel uncomfortable. girls have told me "i feel like if i tell someone the way he looks at me and checks me out..they'll just tell me to look past it bc theres nothing they can do over just a look'' i mean really? it defineitly wasnt 'justa look' w some girls...bt yea thats how they feel. AND IT IS NOT OKAY. PERIOD.
hate this place...it needs some serious work done to it. im ab done w it all..him and everyone else there thats off their rocker
That's what HR is for, they wouldn't ask them to look past it nor could they legally. All that wish to report it would be asked to write a statement of what they experienced all of which is anonymous. I was a manager there for a long time in that department & I've had some girls on my team that had similar issues. When they came to me with it, I went to HR with them while they talked to Tabitha & wrote a statement. It's not allowed to be discussed outside of HR & it will be addressed immediately. It is anonymous & the more statements, the more proof they have to take care of the situation. This is not something that's taken lightly, I've witnessed more than one person get fired for this. You may hate it there, but in order to make it better you have to do something about it instead of talking about it on here.
OhSnap

Ashland, KY

#281 Apr 4, 2014
Check it out, he no longer works there. Looks like someone went to HR.
and...

Huntington, WV

#282 Apr 5, 2014
OhSnap wrote:
Check it out, he no longer works there. Looks like someone went to HR.
There ya go, problem solved! How difficult was that?!
who knows

Huntington, WV

#283 Apr 12, 2014
Who knows about Lauren in us cellular she must be the new gc slu.t she seems to try and get with every guy here but has a man you can see them in the parking lot on all her breaks also shooting dope every day and when she gets off you can catch her having sex in her car with her man at the far end of the lot i also noticed she is on home confinement you can see her box on her leg...
lmao

Kenna, WV

#284 Apr 12, 2014
Lauren Regina us cellular has a bunch of slu ts. A bunch of dope heads to including those two. I like how they act like they do no wrong. They flirt with all the guys. I see them both with there so called man then u will see them in the parking lot where they think they can't be seen with other guys and smoking dope its hilarious. Hmm get a clue girls when your head is in another guys lap and its bobbing up and down its obvious what's going on who res
who knows

Huntington, WV

#285 Apr 14, 2014
Im talking about Lauren spurlock any one know her she is blond hair kinda thick but very sexy just want to see whats up with her and if she is a good girl or what
uhhh

Huntington, WV

#286 Apr 14, 2014
I don't know what planet you live on but she ain't sexy
anonymous90

Pittsburgh, PA

#287 Apr 16, 2014
I applied there after being told by a manager they could work with my schedule and then was given the run around when I went in for an interview. The woman in charge of the hiring center is ridiculous, rude, and unprofessional.
altizer resident

Charleston, WV

#288 Apr 16, 2014
Anybody know a black guy there named tony? I think he works in Student Loans. Short and wears a big chain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ENOUGH. ! #Me Too 4 min The Last Warrior ... 16
America Held Hostage Day 489 12 min MarkJ- 21
texas shooting 13 min Big Bad Whitey 219
Trump gets China to agree on ending deficit 31 min seriously 19
McDonalds Boycott 32 min seriously 100
Nancy Huffman thumped Shannon Maynard 33 min You R so needy 5
If you and your brother / sister were last two 37 min lol 64

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages