mel

Daniels, WV

#225 Jan 28, 2014
You can expect a crappy job. Ever been to jail? Its kinda like that.
big d

Hockessin, DE

#226 Jan 29, 2014
Does anyone know regina that works there. She is hot. Know anything about her
Kayla

Oak Hill, WV

#227 Feb 14, 2014
Is GC services open until 12 now?
Yep Yep

Huntington, WV

#228 Feb 14, 2014
US Cellular will have a shift that works until 12. I don't know about the other departments.
Ex employee

Williamstown, WV

#229 Feb 14, 2014
Curious wrote:
I'm starting Monday and I'll be a rep for US Cellular. Do they hold a paycheck back, and what day is payday? Also, how much money does a rep in US Cellular typically make an hour after training is complete? Thanks.
Can someone answer my questions please? I'm really wanting to know what to expect. Thanks
I worked for us cell and u can make up to 11.25 but starting out its 8.00 its an alright job stressful at times but ok job it does pay bills I think they hold a check bak. And payday is fridays im thinkin about going bak I miss that paycheck ;)
weird

Oak Hill, WV

#230 Feb 15, 2014
bunch of weirdos
Curious

Huntington, WV

#231 Feb 16, 2014
Ex employee wrote:
<quoted text> I worked for us cell and u can make up to 11.25 but starting out its 8.00 its an alright job stressful at times but ok job it does pay bills I think they hold a check bak. And payday is fridays im thinkin about going bak I miss that paycheck ;)
I've been working there several weeks now. It's not that bad, though I feel like I've been tossed onto the phones before being ready. Although training helped "some" I don't feel it really prepared me for the job on the floor. Our class was told that there would be mentors or coaches around that would help and we'd never be "alone". That is so UNTRUE! It is nearly impossible to find help if you are having problems or don't know how to handle a customer's call. This is the most aggravating thing. Like you said, it's a job and it pays the bills. Thanks for replying.
Yep Yep

Huntington, WV

#232 Feb 16, 2014
weird wrote:
bunch of weirdos
You aren't kidding! I think people would be shocked if they knew the types of freaks, geeks, and weirdos that had access to their accounts and personal information. You have nasty, weird, icky looking people with rotting/no teeth, tattoos, pink hair, etc. You see it all at GC.
GC EX

Huntington, WV

#233 Feb 16, 2014
You guys have it easy compared to what I had. I worked there when the Altizer office had just opened. No one knew what there were doing from one day to the next! They were always switching things around, moving people, no real training, it was a mess! You never knew what you were walking in to from day to day! You couldn't trust no one there. They had all these crazy rules. I worked a 4 day work week. 10 hours a day. When there was a holiday, I only got paid 8 hours. If I wanted to have a full days pay, I had to work the 2 hours. How screwed up is that?
Westmoreland GC

Huntington, WV

#234 Feb 16, 2014
I know what you mean about the trainers at the Westmoreland GC. None of them really know what they are doing. I think one of the worst trainers I have had there is Matt Hearn. You can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. He brags about how he is the best at this and he did that. What ever!
wondering

Moneta, VA

#235 Feb 18, 2014
What departments does GC in Altizer have? Last year they had student loans, u.s. cellular and sprint. Just wondering what clients they have now.
Whatever

Hansford, WV

#236 Mar 4, 2014
GC services promises a lot but delivers little. It will pay some of your bills. Don't believe what you are told or you will be disappointed . It is now governed at Huntington by a man and his spouse who will deliver only what that can so that can keep you low and them in their castle.
huntington mu

Hansford, WV

#237 Mar 4, 2014
So it is just as bad as it always was? I was looking to come back, but I can't go through through that bullshit again.
lost

Huntington, WV

#238 Mar 13, 2014
Does any one know Lauren spurlock she is in us cellular has been there about 2 months
just wondering

Owingsville, KY

#239 Mar 13, 2014
Hey, for the ones that are presently working at GC Services what are the night shift times? Can u actually start working at 10 or 11 at night til morning? Thank u to whoever will answer.
lmao

Hockessin, DE

#240 Mar 20, 2014
big d wrote:
Does anyone know regina that works there. She is hot. Know anything about her
I think Dusty is already tapping it
smh

Front Royal, VA

#241 Mar 23, 2014
Most of em pill heads there nd management a grl fell asleep on a call wrght next to me smh they give ppl who actually work nd give they all a hard time but let pill heads slide nd do the most
mental

Huntington, WV

#242 Mar 23, 2014
If ur supervisor tells you to say something to a client don't because you will get the harsh part of it and they will not back you up!! They have student loans, us cell and a bank!!! Student loans pays more than any of them! But it's a crappy place to work especially when you find out your very sick and have to be out and have personal time n vacation to use!!! Scott needs to quite trying to hit up on the girls and do some work
mental

Huntington, WV

#243 Mar 23, 2014
The times for student loans are Monday thru Friday 8am to 9pm!!! And Saturday is four hours!!!
1 post removed
ruby red

Charleston, WV

#245 Mar 24, 2014
mental wrote:
If ur supervisor tells you to say something to a client don't because you will get the harsh part of it and they will not back you up!! They have student loans, us cell and a bank!!! Student loans pays more than any of them! But it's a crappy place to work especially when you find out your very sick and have to be out and have personal time n vacation to use!!! Scott needs to quite trying to hit up on the girls and do some work
mental you kind of gave yourself away when you said you are sick. I only know one person that works here that says she is very sick. But you are not so sick to still go out with young men half your age. Guess that does make ya sick. Oh by the way he is telling everyone how wild in the backseat you are. Wow that's what I would want said about me at work. Everyone is calling you a ho even your group of friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East end break-ins 16 min Gonnagetthem 75
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 min Sundog512 1,507
let the addicts die die die die die 32 min Nancy 6
Overdoses 35 min lol 99
Secret Confessions Of Married Couples Anything ... (Jun '12) 1 hr Nancy 139
KODI Amazon FIRE STICK Local SELLERS around here? 2 hr Cash in hand 1
Men who cheat 5 hr Roger 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance