wtf

Parkersburg, WV

#204 Sep 11, 2013
Oops lol i meant take a left after u cross the tracks.
T money

United States

#205 Sep 12, 2013
Would that scum bags name happen to be Alex or Marsha?!
Go back to St Louis

Saint Albans, WV

#206 Sep 15, 2013
This is Little Jimmy Tabors. This man thinks hes better then everyone else. The reason he got fired at GC is he thought since he kept Mike Scherdocks dick in his mouth he would be fine lol. Was in a managers meeting when he said look around the faces next time will be diffrent. Hey you were right you flat top piece of shit your ass was gone! Did real good at Pizza Hut in Milton too Jimmy Boy!! Bout time for yur ass to head back to St Louis and take all those pieces of shit that u followed here back with ya. Hey Jim watching for ya buddy
whyyessir

Huntington, WV

#207 Sep 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, they were both divorcing before they got together. They're awesome people & you obviously don't know them or you're just jealous. They care about each other, you people are pitiful.
She just sleeps around alot she slept wit Chad and Delmas then Hoose. Kind of sounds like she was sleeping with management. But she ran out of reps burned through them quick
Geturfactsstraig ht

Faber, VA

#208 Sep 27, 2013
Go back to St Louis wrote:
This is Little Jimmy Tabors. This man thinks hes better then everyone else. The reason he got fired at GC is he thought since he kept Mike Scherdocks dick in his mouth he would be fine lol. Was in a managers meeting when he said look around the faces next time will be diffrent. Hey you were right you flat top piece of shit your ass was gone! Did real good at Pizza Hut in Milton too Jimmy Boy!! Bout time for yur ass to head back to St Louis and take all those pieces of shit that u followed here back with ya. Hey Jim watching for ya buddy
Dude's name is Mark Schordock...not Mike scherdock. If you're gonna bash people on here, at least spell their names right
wtf

Huntington, WV

#209 Oct 1, 2013
Who cares?
curious

South Point, OH

#210 Oct 13, 2013
Do they drug test
Nerd

Huntington, WV

#211 Oct 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
Who cares?
Uhhh...some cares because they're asking
Nerd

Huntington, WV

#212 Oct 31, 2013
curious wrote:
Do they drug test
Yes, they do. Worked there for several years. Tell all the idiots there I said HI!!!
silliness

Kenova, WV

#213 Oct 31, 2013
All this gossip says more about those of you doing it than the people you're talking about.
Like any job with a big employee base, there are good and bad apples. That's life. Nothing new.
Bank project is good. Pay sucks for all reps but it's an honest day's pay.
If you are able to go to work, avoid negative relations and not involve yourself in silliness..just do your job and go home... You'll be fine.
You have a choice..let it be a job or let it be your life.
1 post removed
Might get job there

Ashland, KY

#215 Nov 10, 2013
what kind of testing do they do for there employee's I am suppose to go there for an interview and how much do they pay?
yep

Portage, MI

#216 Nov 10, 2013
Gcs sucks ballsacs. Place is like a prison. Terrible work environment..you will hate your life once you work there. Run!!
Big Lovin

Fremont, CA

#217 Nov 26, 2013
What happened to Joe Peck? He was my fav manager. Used to see him at the Golden Coral once in awhile.
Country Girl

Staunton, VA

#218 Dec 10, 2013
Joe Peck moved to a better job running a call center down south
former employee

Staunton, VA

#219 Dec 10, 2013
I worked at GC for quite a while. Unfortunately I was terminated and no one can or will provide me with a reason. I was told they do not have to provide one. Most of the managers on the bank project are horrible and lazy. They like to discuss reps with other reps on the call floor. They need to get rid of most of the upper management upstairs and it would be a much better place to work. Carrie Lara was the worst manager there and thankfully I'll never have to see that stupid woman again.
Be seeing you

Huntington, WV

#220 Jan 24, 2014
former employee wrote:
I worked at GC for quite a while. Unfortunately I was terminated and no one can or will provide me with a reason. I was told they do not have to provide one. Most of the managers on the bank project are horrible and lazy. They like to discuss reps with other reps on the call floor. They need to get rid of most of the upper management upstairs and it would be a much better place to work. Carrie Lara was the worst manager there and thankfully I'll never have to see that stupid woman again.
. Yes get rid of the management up there and it would be better
dunker

Hockessin, DE

#221 Jan 24, 2014
Hey does anyone know the regina chick on day shift she is hot.
Curious

Huntington, WV

#222 Jan 25, 2014
I'm starting Monday and I'll be a rep for US Cellular. Do they hold a paycheck back, and what day is payday? Also, how much money does a rep in US Cellular typically make an hour after training is complete? Thanks.

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#223 Jan 26, 2014
I worked there over 10 years ago. Wasn't as bad as I hear it is now. As for the people concerned about drug testing, I have some really great advice for you. STOP USING DRUGS A**HOLES! No wonder so many people around here can't get or retain employment. Then they complain about it and trash the companies. Want the are to turn around and thrive? Then stop worrying about how drunk or high you can get. Seriously, almost ever person I speak to has a question about a place that might be hiring and they are always freaking out over the drug testing. Grow up, have some respect for your own life and stop using drugs. Think of a life where you can keep a job, take care of your bills and family etc... it's simple. And if you need help getting of drugs, there are MANY facilities that offer detox and recovery programs around here. Also, stop sleeping with disease spreaders just because you "need sex". Animals
Curious

Huntington, WV

#224 Jan 26, 2014
I'm starting Monday and I'll be a rep for US Cellular. Do they hold a paycheck back, and what day is payday? Also, how much money does a rep in US Cellular typically make an hour after training is complete? Thanks.

Can someone answer my questions please? I'm really wanting to know what to expect. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is there really a swingers club (Sep '12) 53 min John Horner 169
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 1 hr redneck 21
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 1 hr Izzy-_- 65
for desendents of slaves in america 2 2 hr Candy 78
georgersnider111 2 hr debbieP 1
Teays Valley Krogers 3 hr Second Opinion 43
river park hospital (Jul '11) 3 hr Just askin 276

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance