just windering

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Anyone know what she is up too?
1 post removed
hmmmm

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 22, 2012
you spelled her maiden name wrong dipshit..oh and getting a divorce i presume....thus that is why you posted her name to this website..to get people to talk bad about her..you sad little bit**...are you bored? I probably know exactly who this is, why not go worry about your junkie boyfriend and your illegitemate kids and stay out of peoples business you yellow looking skank!
wow

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 22, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
you spelled her maiden name wrong dipshit..oh and getting a divorce i presume....thus that is why you posted her name to this website..to get people to talk bad about her..you sad little bit**...are you bored? I probably know exactly who this is, why not go worry about your junkie boyfriend and your illegitemate kids and stay out of peoples business you yellow looking skank!
If you know who it is you dumb slut then who is it Ho?
hmmmmmm

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Courtney and no I am not dumb or a ho and I'm only slutty for my boyfriend
Hunnybear

Moneta, VA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
I dont know her personally but ive seen her grow up in gdot since she was a kid and she seems to have came a long way in the last few years.. Everyone has a past..let her get over hers and move on!
wow

Huntington, WV

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Hunnybear wrote:
I dont know her personally but ive seen her grow up in gdot since she was a kid and she seems to have came a long way in the last few years.. Everyone has a past..let her get over hers and move on!
She grown up yes, was good on paper. But she has already started shotting up dope again. What a big girl you have become. Lmfao!!
wow

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 26, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
This must be her baby sister or a close friend to get on her and take up for her knowning she is f***ing up and getting high again. We tryed to tell Mike he couldn't turn a junkie/Ho into a house wife..

Level 3

Since: May 12

Hurricane, WV

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Who cares. Once a hoe always a hoe. Oh and once a crack hoe always a crack hoe. Grow up people if they dont want help then why care anymore. Sometimes the best thing to do is go on with your life. Unless you just like the drama.
amy

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 6, 2012
why dont everyone just mind your business, if she wants to get high she is an adult. She can do what she pleases. Stupid junky who** is what she is.
pretzel

United States

#11 Dec 6, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
Being slutty for your boyfriend is just being a slut.
hmmmmmmm

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 6, 2012
nothing wrong with being slutty for him, atleast I am with one guy and not many like all the crack hoes runnin around huntington.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
after hillary (Mar '14) 13 min Titan 62
for black people. 4 30 min The prick 29
Liberals think the riots were "peaceful" and "h... 1 hr The prick 7
4 minutes of our non muslim president praising ... 1 hr Liberal insanity 1
Typically drug addiction is a sickness 2 hr yep 11
Doc Holliday brings dishonor to the HERD fire him 2 hr roy 4
Psycho Stalker Christine Lewis 2 hr Truth 5

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance