HIMG job offer or St Marys job offer

Posted in the Huntington Forum

yesterday is gone

Apollo, PA

#1 Mar 19, 2014
Should I accept an offer from HIMG or St. Marys? Which employer offers better job security and a nicer work atmosphere? I'm a medical secretary but well versed in billing as well.
ann

Huntington, WV

#2 Mar 19, 2014
Funny someone just posted a cpl days ago about this and worried bout a drug test
Just Saying

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 19, 2014
yesterday is gone wrote:
Should I accept an offer from HIMG or St. Marys? Which employer offers better job security and a nicer work atmosphere? I'm a medical secretary but well versed in billing as well.
Take the SMMC job if you want to meet your next "affair" or "screw".
tropical cream

Hurricane, WV

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Try medexpress they seem decent from a patients view.
I agree

Huntington, WV

#5 Mar 19, 2014
St. Mary's. There is always a turnover of employment with HIMG
just my thoughts

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 20, 2014
I agree wrote:
St. Mary's. There is always a turnover of employment with HIMG
When I worked there it seemed like many people were in fear of keeping their jobs and within a few weeks of being hired, my manager was let go and no one really knew why. Scared me into finding a job somewhere else. When I left, they had still not replaced my manager so I don't know what was up with that. Like most places there was lots of gossip. Supposedly someone in hr was having an affair with one of the computer people but it was a big hush hush type of scenario that many people talked about because others were not allowed to get away with things like that. I found it odd that so many people were always looking over their shoulder worrying about being terminated.
Jew Furniture Man

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 20, 2014
Himg is prob the better choice.
Converse King

Hurricane, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2014
just my thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
When I worked there it seemed like many people were in fear of keeping their jobs and within a few weeks of being hired, my manager was let go and no one really knew why. Scared me into finding a job somewhere else. When I left, they had still not replaced my manager so I don't know what was up with that. Like most places there was lots of gossip. Supposedly someone in hr was having an affair with one of the computer people but it was a big hush hush type of scenario that many people talked about because others were not allowed to get away with things like that. I found it odd that so many people were always looking over their shoulder worrying about being terminated.
which place did you work at you never specified
liketoknow

Winfield, WV

#9 Mar 20, 2014
yesterday is gone wrote:
Benefits who has the beat Benefit Package, money doesn't matter, Benefits in the overall long run
liketoknow

Winfield, WV

#10 Mar 20, 2014
best
Clueless

New York, NY

#11 Mar 21, 2014
liketoknow wrote:
<quoted text> Benefits who has the beat Benefit Package, money doesn't matter, Benefits in the overall long run
Money does not matter lol????
in the know

Huntington, WV

#12 Mar 21, 2014
liketoknow wrote:
<quoted text>Benefits who has the beat Benefit Package, money doesn't matter, Benefits in the overall long run
SMMC has the best "friends with benefits".
Marshall Student

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Mar 22, 2014
Choose what you think is best for you but if one has more turnover than the other, there's got to be reasons for it. I did an internship at HIMG and loved it. Every one I met seemed happy and easy to get along with.
Cot dayum

Stuarts Draft, VA

#14 Mar 28, 2014
They'll be filing bankruptcy in a couple years.
Cot dayum

Stuarts Draft, VA

#15 Mar 28, 2014
Himg that is
online too early

Hurricane, WV

#16 Mar 29, 2014
You are full of it. What do you base your statement on?
Employee

Huntington, WV

#17 Mar 29, 2014
Wait and see. It is a fact.
yadayada

Huntington, WV

#18 Apr 2, 2014
just my thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
which place did you work?
a blogger buger

Scranton, PA

#19 Apr 2, 2014
just my thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like the others I would like to know where worked also. Purely being nosey, yes I am.
Edgar

Hurricane, WV

#20 Apr 2, 2014
No difference.
A mop is a mop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kellie Blevins Napier 4 min rich 9
Layoffs at Special Metals 14 min Scab 17
CHH Employees and Hospital Health (Sep '13) 30 min Just a nobody 152
Martin/Lemaster - Shame on the police and prose... 44 min lol 155
Brittany davis tef willow mhmm 1 hr hiphop 15
Auto detailing? 1 hr MarkJ 1
Gas stations that scan your i.d. When buying be... (Jun '11) 2 hr smarter than the ... 64
Martin on Drugs 10 hr Team Rational 215
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]