somebody tell me who will take my kid...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
edfesl

Stafford, VA

#23 May 9, 2014
There is no respite foster care for
Parents that "need a break". You let them go to foster care and you will have a court case and have to fight to get them back. Sounds like you don't want them back though so let the state find people who can appropriately care for and love your kids.
RUKidding

United States

#24 May 9, 2014
How to find child molesters: post an ad asking for a free babysitter on Craigslist! Hopefully you'll find a foster home for them. As if they haven't been through enough losing their mother. Everyone needs a break every now and then but be a man and step up!!!!
Information

Anonymous Proxy

#25 May 9, 2014
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/grief_loss.ht...

http://huntington_wv.suntopia. org/

Please for the Love of your deceased and your children do not simply hand over your children to someone on Craigslist. There are resources available to you. If you find that you are not making any progress with regards to available services respond here and I will assist you in moving toward a better solution.
ignorant

Lavalette, WV

#26 May 9, 2014
RUKidding wrote:
How to find child molesters: post an ad asking for a free babysitter on Craigslist! Hopefully you'll find a foster home for them. As if they haven't been through enough losing their mother. Everyone needs a break every now and then but be a man and step up!!!!
i know this has got to be a troll posting who would do that
Could Be

Proctorville, OH

#27 May 9, 2014
Someone who is desperate for HELP

Maybe......

Maybe Not..........

BUT..........

What If ??????????
Could Be

Anonymous Proxy

#28 May 9, 2014
Someone who is Desperate for HELP

Maybe..........

Maybe Not..........

But

What If ??????????
Lindy Ann

Washington, DC

#29 May 10, 2014
Call the CPS hotline, you obviously have internet so google West Virginia CPS hotline. Explain the situation. If possible, Amy Sadler is a CPS worker who is quite good and will work with you. But don't be a dick and deny that you are going through your own issues they you need to deal with. Getting the government involved means that it will be a process to get them back, but it sounds like you need that time. Don't be selfish. I know tons of good foster parents who will care for your kids for as long as they need to.
1 post removed
mysteriously man

Coraopolis, PA

#31 May 12, 2014
Look u should fell lucky i am 35 year old i have not been able to have kids i want to have a kid so bad i would adopt your kids
K Thacker

Huntington, WV

#32 Jun 3, 2014
Ma'am if you need someone to talk to I really don't kno you but it sounds like you are having it rough so if you do need someone then message me back and I am here for you to talk to and I'm not gonna judge u like all these other low life on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 14 min Faith 706
Hospital Systems and Bargaining Power 18 min The Messenger 22
Blacks who think their ancestors were Egyptions 45 min Well 120
Be careful, shark teeth are being found in the ... 48 min yea 12
breaking news- responsible negro is white! 52 min Well 3
my husband gave me a UTI (Feb '12) 59 min Observed 44
Pagans and Avengers 1 hr MarkJ- 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages