First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BigB

Tampa, FL

#24 May 2, 2014
Now you gona call me out? Iwas a user not salin it. I said i bin there n im clean. im no scholar an i dun wanna be. where i live iz my biz fo real. i was agreein with u anyway dori. allz im sayin is i take care of my. my son and mother. n i respect u for makin ur stand. dont call on me tho cuz im no killer n my child eats. productive brotha here.
jones

Vandergrift, PA

#25 May 2, 2014
thought he was married? friend also tol ne he was bangin this pink hair chick.
BigB

Tampa, FL

#26 May 2, 2014
Waz married. Ahaa he get home his chik gona b strapp! Im n this 4 other stuff. Wats he do nyway? Pink hair? like weave nikki style? He do hair 4 a living?
Tinker Bell

Charleston, WV

#27 May 3, 2014
What does "gonna be strap" even mean?
Tinker Bell

Charleston, WV

#28 May 3, 2014
He does theatrical make up
Apple

Charleston, WV

#29 May 10, 2014
Midori wrote:
BigB sounds like a typical uneducated gangbanging dopehead that would be on the streets around here. A few prison books doesnt make you a scholastic scholar. Tampa huh, we have enough of your kind here from Detroit. Apple, when people I trust inform me of things like this man. I take up the appropriate act of parenting and protect my children. And from what I have been told his gf and him both practically starve their children. I choose not to condemn or judge anyone as a christian but right is right. I hope they convict him. And before everyone jumps to his defense check the facts.
Ive seen pics on his page of his kids they look fed..
jones

Barboursville, WV

#30 May 11, 2014
Damn. Y'all still talkin about him. Let it be. Lot been said already. He ainnt that important. If he breakin the law let the law handle it. He ain't worth it.
Apple

Charleston, WV

#31 May 11, 2014
jones wrote:
Damn. Y'all still talkin about him. Let it be. Lot been said already. He ainnt that important. If he breakin the law let the law handle it. He ain't worth it.
You care enough to keep responding too so you seem to think hes worth it
1 post removed
jones

Washington, DC

#33 May 14, 2014
Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
You care enough to keep responding too so you seem to think hes worth it
cuz ir keep popping up at the top of the topix dummy. Mind your own buziness
Zombi

Tampa, FL

#34 May 23, 2014
Set the record straight. I took a polygraph test for those claims willingly and also submitted DNA and saliva. Under my own order. Just to be clear. I told the investigating detective i wanted all tests run. Im not sure why all rhis came about but i cooperated fully and was cleared of all pending investigations. Not to mention that they interviewed my own children and family. As for arizona. I shot my best friend and killed him duringa live fire excercise. I now suffer from PTSD and havent been the same since. I heard this i heard that. There. Lay it to rest. Buy a zombuddi...
UnholyYolo

Huntington, WV

#35 May 27, 2014
He's not a bad guy.
He's tagged as a pedo literally because he fits the classic look.
What did you think the first time you saw Riff-Raff answer the door in rocky? Probablyyyy creep right?
Bam
Why do you think that was the first thing said?
Idk whast you guys heard. But he's on hard times and starves himself to feed his children.
Fuck what you heard.
Open your mind before your mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Ear seen beating wife again! (Allegedly) 1 hr Wilbur 5
Tim Ear double U ese Z back to his old wife bea... 1 hr Wilbur 9
Kama Bailey Reynolds poop stink? 1 hr Trevor 1
Kama Bailey Reynolds take D in the B? 1 hr D in the B 4 life 1
Kama Bailey Reynolds cheated on husband? 1 hr tim teabow 2
what happened to diane bess? (Jan '14) 3 hr justice 43
Nane that street walker 3 hr capt crutch 2
Worst boss in Huntington (Mar '11) 5 hr jason 333
Huntington Dating
Find my Match