Who is Teresa Loudermilk?

Who is Teresa Loudermilk?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimmy

Hansford, WV

#1 Apr 1, 2012
I see her signs here on the Westend but I've never seen her around. Someone said she works for the city or something.
person

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
I see her signs here on the Westend but I've never seen her around. Someone said she works for the city or something.
her mom is cricket that ownes down street bar and owned crickets to and get son is Jared loudermilk who is in jail.
Bob Bailey

Reston, VA

#3 Apr 1, 2012
She's a council woman, dumbass.
just me

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Apr 1, 2012
She works at cabell. Yes her soon is in jail for drugs which she contributes to.... She is not my ideal of a good council woman.
ur a dipschit

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Apr 1, 2012
Bob Bailey wrote:
She's a council woman, dumbass.
A council woman who is the daughter of cricket, and who's son is a drug dealer in the back alley behind the old cricket's. i love having someone to represent the community when they enable criminal activity. Nice of cricket to let them stay there to deal drugs to the low income complex.
Jimmy

Hansford, WV

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Is Bob Bailey also a politician? I don't believe he wrote that note. He might have. I'm not voting for either of them anyway now that I know what's going on.
Exactly

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Is Bob Bailey also a politician? I don't believe he wrote that note. He might have. I'm not voting for either of them anyway now that I know what's going on.
People wonder why they seem to be trying so hard but this place is still so crappy.....well, now you know. People like this fight against us. And if you got a family so torn apart by drug use, how can you possibly concentrate on your job effectively enough to solve the City's problems? Unbelievable. I am not chastising this person for having a child that got into drugs. That can happen to any parent. I am complaining about the fact that they supply a place to live and obviously do not report what is in front of their faces.
cowboy kenny

Huntington, WV

#8 Apr 1, 2012
Teresa loudermilk was a neighbor of mine growing up. She let the local kids swim in her pool. She was very kind. Id vote for her. But only because I swam in her pool. Not because of any of her statutes. But then again that's why I don't vote.
WTF

Lynchburg, VA

#9 Apr 1, 2012
You would put someone in charge of representing your district and make decisions about the city's finances, etc., because she let you swim in her pool when you were a kid? Please tell me you are joking.
1 post removed
cowboy kenny

United States

#11 Apr 2, 2012
WTF wrote:
You would put someone in charge of representing your district and make decisions about the city's finances, etc., because she let you swim in her pool when you were a kid? Please tell me you are joking.
that's why I mentioned in my last line that I don't vote.
non constituent

Fenton, MO

#12 Apr 2, 2012
If you like her voting record then vote for her. If you dont then vote against her.
lol

Huntington, WV

#13 Apr 2, 2012
They should drug test her. I bet she fails...
A Educated Voter

South Hill, VA

#14 Apr 13, 2012
Teresa Loudermilk is a wonderful person and a great councilwoman. She has continuously voted in favor of the West End and tries her hardest to get things done for our end of town. Just because her son got in trouble for drugs doesn't make her a bad person. He is a grown man who makes his own decisions. The fact that she didn't turn her back on him makes her a better woman and mother than most out there. And no, she would never fail a drug test.

“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#15 Apr 13, 2012
She's with her evil step sister from a parallel universe LaFondah Tacitkream
yep

Reston, VA

#16 Apr 14, 2012
A Educated Voter wrote:
Teresa Loudermilk is a wonderful person and a great councilwoman. She has continuously voted in favor of the West End and tries her hardest to get things done for our end of town. Just because her son got in trouble for drugs doesn't make her a bad person. He is a grown man who makes his own decisions. The fact that she didn't turn her back on him makes her a better woman and mother than most out there. And no, she would never fail a drug test.
what you say is true, but when she was dating/living with one of the west end's drunk, Jimmy Dale, she and him both got in a truck drinking beer ( with bottle in hands )and drove off.
James

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 14, 2012
If you think she so great put her in office in your district. The district she supposedly represents is falling apart. She doesn't answer emails and I wouldn't know her if she were standing in line with me at Kroger's. I've lived here 14 years and I've never met her.
1 post removed
weaknessisacheap wayout

Charleston, WV

#19 Jun 4, 2012
If you were actually educated, you would have spelled it, "An Educated Voter" ...
1 post removed
Walk in her shoes

Manakin Sabot, VA

#21 Jun 5, 2012
just me wrote:
She works at cabell. Yes her soon is in jail for drugs which she contributes to.... She is not my ideal of a good council woman.
I think that she's a great woman. I've talked to her at work many times. You'd never know her position for the city because she doesn't brag on herself. She works hard like everybody else. And just because her son is in jail doesn't mean that she contributes to anything. It just means that like most mothers in this town she's probably had alot of sleepless nights worrying about her son and praying to God that he was alive and safe. Her sons problems have nothing to do with her parenting, her work for the city or her job. If anything I would think that it humbles her and guilds her with the changes that need to be made to better the city. And keep in mind that she can only do so much. She can vote for what she feels the city needs and try to persuade other into her way of thinking. She's doing what she can and that's all that we can ask from her. But if you're that concerned I'm assuming that you attend the city council meetings and can fill us in on exactly what she stands for. Please enlighten me.
just saying

Chester, VA

#22 Jun 5, 2012
A Educated Voter wrote:
Teresa Loudermilk is a wonderful person and a great councilwoman. She has continuously voted in favor of the West End and tries her hardest to get things done for our end of town. Just because her son got in trouble for drugs doesn't make her a bad person. He is a grown man who makes his own decisions. The fact that she didn't turn her back on him makes her a better woman and mother than most out there. And no, she would never fail a drug test.
You may feel you are 'educated in voting'--- but being such a "stand by your addict" mommy doesnt get my educated vote! It shows weak, flawed character. Anyone who has spent time around any type of addicts should be well aware of their talent for manipulation. Well that defines a politician too, I suppose!
Tony the Tongue

Ardsley, NY

#23 Jun 5, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
what you say is true, but when she was dating/living with one of the west end's drunk, Jimmy Dale, she and him both got in a truck drinking beer ( with bottle in hands )and drove off.
I licked her patootie while she guzzled that beer. Jealous?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carla Bruce Huntington WV 10 min CenterFieldGrandSlam 1
Donna Sue Messed On Herself At Work 13 min CenterFieldGrandSlam 5
Closing of Alligator Jackson's Tunnel 21 min Really 8
America Held Hostage Day 245 34 min MarkJ- 35
Women selling themselves on the interstate ramps 1 hr Bill Clinton 10
Brittany Lambert 1 hr Bill Clinton 4
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Paint 1,002

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages