THE LAST WARRIOR POET resting fine af...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gross

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Oct 11, 2013
merica wrote:
<quoted text>You name the time and place! I must admit I'm a little worried not that I think you'll whip my ass it's just Im sure you probably have hepatitis c from sharing dirty needles with the other fine citizens of boone county.You sure seem to have enough time on those filthy hands you think you can pull yourself away from the meth lab you help ole maw and paw with? Don't test me you piss infected cum bubble.
Your f**king nasty!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#22 Oct 11, 2013
Boone County Ninja wrote:
<quoted text> really? I would say I would knock your teeth down your throat but since you only have 3 left counting the 2 in your pocket it would be a waste of time.
You skinny little shyt,you couldnt whip your mothers ass. Well then again,you do get plenty of practice beating your scabby meth using wife.LOl
Boone Couny Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#23 Oct 11, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You skinny little shyt,you couldnt whip your mothers ass. Well then again,you do get plenty of practice beating your scabby meth using wife.LOl
Did you think that up all by yourself or did your future husband zaphod help you. Anyway congrats on your upcoming marriage Liberace.
Boone Couny Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Oct 11, 2013
merica wrote:
<quoted text>You name the time and place! I must admit I'm a little worried not that I think you'll whip my ass it's just Im sure you probably have hepatitis c from sharing dirty needles with the other fine citizens of boone county.You sure seem to have enough time on those filthy hands you think you can pull yourself away from the meth lab you help ole maw and paw with? Don't test me you piss infected cum bubble.
. After I pull myself away from your mom I'll pull my foot away from your ass son of Poet
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#25 Oct 11, 2013
Boone Couny Ninja wrote:
<quoted text> Did you think that up all by yourself or did your future husband zaphod help you. Anyway congrats on your upcoming marriage Liberace.
You're probably picturing yourself as a bridesmaid.You still dress up in mommys clothes? Or should i say those boone county coal sooted rags your daddy could only afford to give her. Well, perhaps your sister's are a little more fashionable.
merica

Columbus, OH

#26 Oct 11, 2013
Boone Couny Ninja wrote:
<quoted text>. After I pull myself away from your mom I'll pull my foot away from your ass son of Poet
Is someone getting mad? You think you could put a little more thought into your post?Argueing with a derelict like you is a fine example of futility and I apologize for mom she's always tried to clean the world of dirt and scum.
Boone Couny Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#27 Oct 12, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably picturing yourself as a bridesmaid.You still dress up in mommys clothes? Or should i say those boone county coal sooted rags your daddy could only afford to give her. Well, perhaps your sister's are a little more fashionable.
. That's why you live in the Culloden trailer park Wal mart warrior. I could buy and sell you though the only person that would buy you would be your trailer mate merica who's real name is erica. I'm gonna stick a candle in your 2 tooth mouth and put you on the porch for Halloween.
Boone Couny Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#28 Oct 12, 2013
merica wrote:
<quoted text>Is someone getting mad? You think you could put a little more thought into your post?Argueing with a derelict like you is a fine example of futility and I apologize for mom she's always tried to clean the world of dirt and scum.
If you see your mom before I do tell her I'm sorry her son or daughter in your case is mentally challenged. I guess it could be worse. She could be the last fairy poets mom which would make you all twin morons
1 post removed
merica

Columbus, OH

#30 Oct 12, 2013
You know come to think of it mom did say I might have a brother from Boone County that she gave up for adoption.Rumor has it he's a very special fella that goes by the moniker Boone County Ninja.Brother I have finally found you!Brothers shouldn't argue brothers should hug.I'm sorry for all the mean things I said she did say you get easily confused maybe i'll come visit and cheer you on when you participate in the special olympics my mrdd brother.Love ya and cannot wait to help you with everyday things like counting money and how to tie your shoes.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Chesapeake, OH

#31 Oct 12, 2013
merica wrote:
You know come to think of it mom did say I might have a brother from Boone County that she gave up for adoption.Rumor has it he's a very special fella that goes by the moniker Boone County Ninja.Brother I have finally found you!Brothers shouldn't argue brothers should hug.I'm sorry for all the mean things I said she did say you get easily confused maybe i'll come visit and cheer you on when you participate in the special olympics my mrdd brother.Love ya and cannot wait to help you with everyday things like counting money and how to tie your shoes.
You have to be my long lost brother. Your as stupid as i am. Come to Culloden and see me. I live in the trailer with the bathtub planters in the front. Maybe you can be my best man in my upcoming wedding. I hope to see you soon.
Boone County Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Oct 12, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You skinny little shyt,you couldnt whip your mothers ass. Well then again,you do get plenty of practice beating your scabby meth using wife.LOl
. Now I know why your mom told me you didn't make it through high school. You never figured out that you were using a black highlighter
Boone County Ninja

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Oct 12, 2013
merica wrote:
You know come to think of it mom did say I might have a brother from Boone County that she gave up for adoption.Rumor has it he's a very special fella that goes by the moniker Boone County Ninja.Brother I have finally found you!Brothers shouldn't argue brothers should hug.I'm sorry for all the mean things I said she did say you get easily confused maybe i'll come visit and cheer you on when you participate in the special olympics my mrdd brother.Love ya and cannot wait to help you with everyday things like counting money and how to tie your shoes.
. You have a midget brother in Culooden that works at Wal Mart. Just look for the nerd with pencil arms and a pocket protector that calls herself warrior poet
Doogie Howser MD

Chesapeake, OH

#34 Oct 12, 2013
WARRIOR POET please remember not to lift anything over 25 lbs. or your vaginal mesh implant may bleed. I don't think you were capable of lifting that much before your surgery anyway .
Racist Conservative

United States

#35 Oct 12, 2013
I hear zaphina had rectal reconstruction surgery after her Lady lobbying at club deception. Hope her bowel movements are ok Now. I hear the gay liberal girly Men can be hard on a sphinter.
2 posts removed
Dr Duong

Chesapeake, OH

#38 Aug 1, 2014
Sadly the LWP passed away. Auto erotic asphixiation watching ballet. RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke Riggs Moore 6 min John 3
Ethics comittee investigating tri state pawn 12 min Ethics 11
Tri state pawn downtown 17 min Ethics 3
Sen. Joe Manchin 23 min Smdh 8
for black people 3 35 min in the key of life 129
East end break-ins 36 min I seen her 43
Overdoses 47 min Respect fully so 87

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages