SexyCoupleForFun

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Would anyone be interested in attending a swingers party in Hurricane or Teays Valley this weekend? If there is interest in it, we can all get together and have some fun.
DONKEY PUNCH

United States

#2 Oct 11, 2011
Do you have to swap or can you just watch and have [email protected] with your wife or husband?
UpForFun

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 11, 2011
Do you have to be part of a couple to participate?
big_cat

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2011
Single guys welcome?
Jim

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 12, 2011
What a bunch of tools.

BJS
Riverside Owners

Proctorville, OH

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Large Halloween Party on October 27th, 90+ couples so come on out and enjoy. If you have questions contact us at [email protected] om
notnewswingers

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 16, 2012
why do you hijack every swinger thread not everyone is intrested in your club is bussiness so bad you have to go trolling for new members to charge? its common knollege in the swinger community that anytime someone tried to have a party or hotel get together you lower prices to try and compete why cant you just accept not everyone likes your club?
HELL o

Salt Rock, WV

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Can we say Hep C or HIV? Nah I am good on that... lol
Anon

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2012
SexyCoupleForFun wrote:
Would anyone be interested in attending a swingers party in Hurricane or Teays Valley this weekend? If there is interest in it, we can all get together and have some fun.
....what are the details and I've never done but would love to.
HELL o

Salt Rock, WV

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Seriously, everyone be safe with that stuff, I can't judge others life style's but just be safe. Hep C is rampant in this area.
Riverside Owners

Proctorville, OH

#11 Oct 23, 2012
@notnewswingers First off our prices are set, they dont get lowered because of house parties or hotel parties, I do run specials for my members, and I do check all sites, So I dont hijack them we promote swinging, and have always said that we wish each and every hotel or house party to do their best, just because I might have got you upset then I am sorry, but without knowing who you are, because you know who we are, its hard to defend anything you may say. I dont pretend to be someone using a fake name, and also alot of our members tells me or states things on topix, because it is a open forum anyone can say what they wish. There are only a few people that lives in your area, and I have a idea, but once again I dont discuss things blindly. You know we run a clean club, and legal one, unlike some others in the past. So do I have a right to promote my place or swinging, yes I do, just like you have the right to promote your house or hotel party. Again, I hope you the best at your house/hotel parties and if anyone wants to know more about swinging feel free to comment to them or check our website, theriversideclubwv.com . Also to stating, that some dont like out club, that is true, some prefer hotel/house parties and not club scenes. But we have grown in 3 yrs, from 15 members to over 400 members. We see new faces each and every weekend. So must be something we are doing right, and we have done alot the last few months as well, so feel free to contact me privately, if you want to air things out, I wont stoop that low on here. There is only 2 couples that I know in that area, and to my face you are friends, but out here we arent, how interesting. Guess it was ok, when you got in for free, but when that stopped I guess it showed how your friendship was true. So again folks feel free and enjoy this lifestyle, it is great for the right meanings, and bad if you are cheating on your spouse, this is something to share, not to hide.
Oh by the way, we are over 100+ couples now for our annual Halloween Party, and the first year we had 23, wow what a difference when you treat people right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Star General and the USA President Lied abou... 2 min soosha 4
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 12 min Dont care 162
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Justin wife 1,086
Woman’s body found at Guyandotte boat ramp 1 hr Tommie 30
What Is Gang Stalking ? 1 hr Wtf 20
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 1 hr Big Bad Whitey 49
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 1 hr Big Bad Whitey 87

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance