hmm

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Anybody know this South Point Ohio junkie???????
htown rez

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2013
yes... I know him real well.... Why?
Stay away

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2013
I know him Stay away from this guy he's nothing but trouble. I know he does Hard core drugs and steals a lot. Your best instrest stay away from him
1 post removed
Donnie Buttsauce

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 5, 2013
I work with him?
LMFAO

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2013
If you have a boyfriend and he likes you he will try to ruing your relationship TRUST ME he tryied ruin mine with my BF. If you like your money to stay in your wallet and money in your purse then STAY AWAY if you like your laptops and I phone and I pads stay away cause he will rob you blind. Why you think no 1 from south point likes him. He is known in SP as a Thief ask any 1 from 26 to 30 years old from SP and they will tell you same thing. He stays Stay Schemin TRUST ME
this is funny but true

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2013
This is crazy I saw his name on here Bahaha all this stuff that you guys are saying about him is so true about Robbie he's been trying get with me and he is none stop trying get with me threw FaceBook inboxing me, liking every 1 of my posts, liking every pic of mine and its creepy hell he's creepy. He knows I have a boyfriend hell he even knows my boyfriend if my man knew robbie was trying get with me and bad mouthing him it would be bad for him and I don't wanna tell him cause I'm not going get with him. My man is great to me and takes care of me we have a child Together why would I risk it with some one like Robbie and ladies don't fall for the "I just have a bad rep". I know he does serious drugs and robs and steals from people is not a bad rep type of thing. Trust me I know this guy He thinks its cool when he gets arrested which is maybe 4 times a year like hey look at me I'm a gangster. WOWSERZ Like every one is saying don't talk to him. He will annoy the hell out of you and plot on you AND DON'T LET HIM FIND OUT WERE YOU LIVE it will be your worst mistake. Capital loser
LMFAO wrote:
If you have a boyfriend and he likes you he will try to ruing your relationship TRUST ME he tryied ruin mine with my BF. If you like your money to stay in your wallet and money in your purse then STAY AWAY if you like your laptops and I phone and I pads stay away cause he will rob you blind. Why you think no 1 from south point likes him. He is known in SP as a Thief ask any 1 from 26 to 30 years old from SP and they will tell you same thing. He stays Stay Schemin TRUST ME
Whiteboyz The Movie

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2013
I know this fool The movie Whiteboyz is just like him He Would give his right arm to be black or mixed LMAO.
Ashley

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2013
HE'S A LOSER how could any woman want him between the hard core dope and stealing is Beyond me I used work with him at sitel Tried non stop to hook up with me
SouthPoint04

South Point, OH

#10 Nov 17, 2013
He's a loser. Not respected by anyone. Comes from a terrible background. Has never done anything with his life and I cannot see a scenario where he ever will.

Honestly do not know one person who would vouch for him. For every friend he thinks he has there's probably 20 people who agree with my statement here. It would be a huge surprise if he's still around in 5 years.

For some people there's just no hope. This is one of those people.
antwan

Alexandria, VA

#11 Nov 17, 2013
Hes not a bad guy just going thru a hard time
you must dont know

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2013
Maybe his hard times are serious drugs and stealing and robbing people. What are you talking about "antwan"?
antwan wrote:
Hes not a bad guy just going thru a hard time
Youknow

South Point, OH

#13 Nov 18, 2013
he is a POS plain and simple. pops should have wore that rubber
Bahaha

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2013
Bahahahah
Youknow wrote:
he is a POS plain and simple. pops should have wore that rubber

Since: Feb 13

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 29, 2013
Yes he is everything that has been said. I don't respect him at all, he has always been this way ! Will steal and lye for dope.
Christina

United States

#16 Nov 29, 2013
I know him kinda well,like some 1 said on here if you have boyfriend he will hate and lie on your boyfriend so bad if he likes you and will try to get you to break up with him. I've worked with at some call centers as well. And I've seen him in action with then non stop aggervating about there boyfriends.
Figures

South Point, OH

#17 Dec 25, 2013
If anyone is wondering where this lowlife is now, he's locked up again. This time at Pickaway Correctional Institution.

To the people that actually defended him in here (Antwan), guess you must run with the same type of crowd.

Proof: https://vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.d...

At least he's off the streets until 07/02/2014.

Good riddance.
When

United States

#18 Dec 25, 2013
When then this happen what did he do? I got some issues with Mr.Harfield he's been trying get with my girl Threw Facebook
Figures wrote:
If anyone is wondering where this lowlife is now, he's locked up again. This time at Pickaway Correctional Institution.
To the people that actually defended him in here (Antwan), guess you must run with the same type of crowd.
Proof: https://vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsAction.d...
At least he's off the streets until 07/02/2014.
Good riddance.
THIS ALL TRUE

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2014
LMFAO this is all true about him everything I've read is true about him people have nailed it on head 100%.....Beside that 1 person who said robbie is not a bad guy abd going threw a hard a time he or she don't know what there talking about. But the other posts about him are true lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More lunacy from our friends on the left 4 min -zaphod- 13
Democrats against voter ID 19 min -zaphod- 47
I walked out In traffic and survived 41 min Mike 3
went to restaurant today didn't tip 2 hr Rebel Angel 3
38yr messing wit 20yr old 5 hr steve 23
Topic is whack !!! 5 hr Home Slice911 25
Heritage Center Secrets #2 7 hr Chriswright 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages