Adoptee 1/12/1957 ISO Birthmother - Huntington , WV

Posted in the Huntington Forum

adoptee1957

Tampa, FL

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Adoptee born on 1/12/1957 is in search of birthmother, was in Huntington, WV in 1956-57
cabell county

Huntington, WV

#2 Nov 18, 2012
adoptee1957 wrote:
Adoptee born on 1/12/1957 is in search of birthmother, was in Huntington, WV in 1956-57
Have you tried going to the courthouse to do a search? There are 5 things that cant be changed on a birth certificate which would be the same on yours. Also, consider having a 3rd party to contact the bm, in case they don't want to be found.
adoptee1957

Tampa, FL

#3 Nov 18, 2012
cabell county wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried going to the courthouse to do a search? There are 5 things that cant be changed on a birth certificate which would be the same on yours. Also, consider having a 3rd party to contact the bm, in case they don't want to be found.
Thank you for your reply. Those are good suggestions
cabell county

New York, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2012
adoptee1957 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your reply. Those are good suggestions
Yw!! Anything else i can do just ask
Nope

Huntington, WV

#5 Nov 19, 2012
cabell county wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister is adopted and my parents are listed on her BC. Her birthparents' names are not anywhere to be found. You might want to clue in the movement of folks who were adopted and want their records unsealed to those five things. They'll probably feel silly about their little crusade to know where they came from if they know they can just go to the courthouse and find out.
cabell county

New York, NY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>My sister is adopted and my parents are listed on her BC. Her birthparents' names are not anywhere to be found. You might want to clue in the movement of folks who were adopted and want their records unsealed to those five things. They'll probably feel silly about their little crusade to know where they came from if they know they can just go to the courthouse and find out.
I was adopted here in Cabell County also, and i have helped many people locate their birth family, which is why I suggested a third party to make contact.
adoptee1957

Tampa, FL

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
My sister is adopted and my parents are listed on her BC. Her birthparents' names are not anywhere to be found. You might want to clue in the movement of folks who were adopted and want their records unsealed to those five things. They'll probably feel silly about their little crusade to know where they came from if they know they can just go to the courthouse and find out.
Thanks for your reply. I've had my records opened and have her name. Miss Mary Jean Doss is the name that's on the original birth certificate. She is no where to be found.
I am a search angel, myself and other search angels have worked on this off an on for close to 10 years now and we haven't had any results and that's why I'm posting here. Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.
mary ann aten

Omaha, NE

#8 Aug 28, 2013
Adopted by grandparents in cabell county wv. Was born in 1956. I know my birth mothers current name but donot know her name at the time of my birth, she refuses to give me any information. Could you please advise me as to how I could get my original birth certificate? Thank you.
nobody

Greenup, KY

#9 Aug 28, 2013
There is a Jean that works at Grayson Subway. She has red hair. Nice lady. She is related to some Doss's in Ky.
whata shame

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Sep 5, 2013
My great great grandmither was a Doss. Lived in Huntington. She was full blooded cherokee indian .
Derper

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 6, 2013
whata shame wrote:
My great great grandmither was a Doss. Lived in Huntington. She was full blooded cherokee indian .
Ah ha ha ha, and heeeeere we go again! Geez.
whata shame

Bethel Park, PA

#12 Sep 6, 2013
Derper wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ha ha ha, and heeeeere we go again! Geez.
whats that supposed to mean ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road work on I-64 8 min Foreman 1
Waffle House on Route 60 9 min JoJo3030 40
Liar 18 min granny 6
Would you tell your buddies wife if you knew he... 20 min MarkJ- 2
Justice for the drug dealer Freddie Gray 43 min MarkJ- 119
Sarah Spurlock pos mom 47 min I know who you are 6
Looking For a Drummer 1 hr Holly and The Guy 1
Huntington Cop Fired! But not named. 1 hr --GHOST-- 41
More from around the web

Huntington People Search