First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#25 May 3, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out how stupid you are. As usual. You want to take that as whining. Have at it.
Tell us then Barney Frank whats so stupid about the idea.As if you really have any ingenuity for any kind of business ventures.Or any original ideas of any kind.LOL

Since: Jan 14

Proctorville, OH

#26 May 4, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us then Barney Frank whats so stupid about the idea.As if you really have any ingenuity for any kind of business ventures.Or any original ideas of any kind.LOL
We don't have the facilities for one. You also seem to indicate that you think it would be multiple Olympics.

Moronic
Olympic Otto

Hurricane, WV

#27 May 4, 2014
I reread what you wrote.
It seems you want to enhance the earnings of the ski operators by busing in students for ski outings and such. I suspect you might have recently gone on a ski vacation and liked it. Now, In true liberal form, You want the general public to pay for your kids and everybody else's kids to do what the rich kids do. Get a job, pay for your own vacation.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#28 May 4, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have the facilities for one. You also seem to indicate that you think it would be multiple Olympics.
Moronic
You idiot, of course we don't have the facilities.Thats what I meant by building them.We have the hills, the weather and the location in proximity to a lot of money.Which if you don't know what I'm referring to is New England states D.C.,Virginia.What a dipshyt you are.Havent heard much from ya for 3 weeks,must be your time of the month again.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#29 May 4, 2014
Olympic Otto wrote:
I reread what you wrote.
It seems you want to enhance the earnings of the ski operators by busing in students for ski outings and such. I suspect you might have recently gone on a ski vacation and liked it. Now, In true liberal form, You want the general public to pay for your kids and everybody else's kids to do what the rich kids do. Get a job, pay for your own vacation.
Wrong on all accounts.Never been skiing in my life.And students are already being bused from schools.They're called ski clubs.And no libturds here.Let everyone pay their way and the rest can eat cake.The wealthy are generally paying for their Olympic children anyway and the lessons they begin from an early age.And the ski operators can work out the details with the state for paying a percentage for the latters investments in bringing these facilities up to standards.They would still make a bigger profit even after sharing the revenue.
1 post removed
Olympic Otto

Hurricane, WV

#31 May 4, 2014
Warrior Poet still wants the state to pay his way.
Bulletin: We can't afford it.
maybe the teachers should teach our trash spawn how to read instead of lobbying for free ski trips.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#32 May 4, 2014
Olympic Otto wrote:
Warrior Poet still wants the state to pay his way.
Bulletin: We can't afford it.
maybe the teachers should teach our trash spawn how to read instead of lobbying for free ski trips.
Ski clubs pay their way dipshyt.And they're mostly honor students.And the poet don't ski retard.Of course the trash spawn on here evidently couldn't read and discern that from my prior post even though it was made plain.LOL
1 post removed
last warrior skier

United States

#34 May 4, 2014
With the numerous ski slopes throughout the state wouldnt it be feasible for the state to invest in various training facilities for west virginians and neighboring states.I know for a fact some high schools actually have ski clubs where they charter buses to take them skiing a couple times a month.But the state could actually make some returns on their investments in this venture especially by holding trials for olympic competition..And being the little switzerland of the united states perhaps we could even see some of our WV natives making it to the olympic trials or even qualifying for the games themselves.And who knows, with nice facilities and beautiful scenery perhaps we could even make a bid for hosting the games some day. Any thoughts on this?
....I got a thought .... They can't invest in hillbilly lil switz....because they r paying for your HUD appt.....your food stamps ....your welfare check ....and internet ... Not to mention fighting the drug problems......you post on the most ignorant shit .....get a job and help the problem.
last warrior skier

United States

#35 May 4, 2014
Oh....I'm writing poetry now ...thanks to you ....my first is titled .." ode to a dumbass"
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#36 May 4, 2014
last warrior skier wrote:
<quoted text>....I got a thought .... They can't invest in hillbilly lil switz....because they r paying for your HUD appt.....your food stamps ....your welfare check ....and internet ... Not to mention fighting the drug problems......you post on the most ignorant shit .....get a job and help the problem.
The only slippery slope you're familiar with is Zaphod's ass. And the entitlements here are for the two of you who deserve each other lass.

That ones titled "The tale of two gay snowbawlers" LOL
1 post removed
Mike

Huntington, WV

#38 May 5, 2014
There is not a large enough infrastructure to move that many people. No airport large enough nor enough hotels to satisfy the thousands of people. 64/77 is two lanes either side and 219 is one man a side. Sounds good in theory though.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#39 May 5, 2014
Mike wrote:
There is not a large enough infrastructure to move that many people. No airport large enough nor enough hotels to satisfy the thousands of people. 64/77 is two lanes either side and 219 is one man a side. Sounds good in theory though.
Good point.But since you mentioned it wasn't there talk when Obama was running for office by one of the candidates (cant remember if dem or repub)of redoing our nations interstate system? No chance now though with the debt 2 1/2 times more then what it was under Bush.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#41 May 5, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is basing his financial scheme on Kenyan shillings. He's a Kenyan foreign Muslim. He does not know the value if a dollar.
I think his grandfathers anti-imperialism left an impression on him.He's trying to relegate this country to 3rd world status by dismantling the military,bankrupting the nation with debt,,pissing off our allies,spying on friendly nations,pulling out troops and accepting a failed objective,putting people in the poorhouse by forcing them to purchase healthcare they cant afford,trying to limit news coverage.etc.And the sad part about it is these asskissing little commies that voted for him are just ga ga over him.I've heard of misery loving company but taking it up the ass and loving it is.....sick? Kinda reminds me of Stalinism where he slew millions of his countrymen but they loved him for it. LOL

Since: Jan 14

United States

#42 May 5, 2014
<quoted text>I think his grandfathers anti-imperialism left an impression on him.He's trying to relegate this country to 3rd world status by dismantling the military,bankrupting the nation with debt,,pissing off our allies,spying on friendly nations,pulling out troops and accepting a failed objective,putting people in the poorhouse by forcing them to purchase healthcare they cant afford,trying to limit news coverage.etc.And the sad part about it is these asskissing little commies that voted for him are just ga ga over him.I've heard of misery loving company but taking it up the ass and loving it is.....sick? Kinda reminds me of Stalinism where he slew millions of his countrymen but they loved him for it. LOL
Anti imperialism?

I'll give you a million dollars if you can define that without using google.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital purchase debated 7 min Hospital WatchDog 8
Danny Ray Napier sentence (Dec '13) 41 min his friend tony w 4
boost mobile 43 min pissed 2
Rakeem Cato goes undrafted in NFL 1 hr -zaphod- 26
carrie scarberry (Mar '12) 1 hr Wise one 23
Herd Turned Down Rutgers For A Bowl? 1 hr SavageNation 116
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 1 hr SavageNation 297
Huntington Teacher, 3rd offence DUI 7 hr Nick the Dick 44
Huntington Dating
Find my Match