Who's my baby's father
Stressed

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2013
Ok I had sex with my ex may 28 and my had sex with my boyfriend now april 14th my due date is jan 7th 2014 it said I conceived April 17th who is my baby's father my ex or my boyfriend now??
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 30, 2013
FAKE
Stressed

United States

#3 Jun 30, 2013
Stressed wrote:
Ok I had sex with my ex may 28 and my had sex with my boyfriend now april 14th my due date is jan 7th 2014 it said I conceived April 17th who is my baby's father my ex or my boyfriend now??
I mint march 28th sorry didn't re read over it
Ben Dover

Huntington, WV

#4 Jun 30, 2013
If you don't know who is your baby's daddy is, you might be a SLUT.
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jun 30, 2013
There's gonna be no way to guess and your gonna need a paternity test, but I'm pretty sure you will just name one and he will we dumb enough to fall for it, smut.
Maury Povich

Italy

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Just another slut looking for a free meal from the taxpayers. I bet you got 12 more kids with 15 different losers.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#7 Jun 30, 2013
When you think about it, it probably doesn't even matter. Between the "father candidates" is their really much difference?

Does one have a much better job than the other? Fewer convictions? Snort fewer oxys?

Seriously, I'll bet to the outsider looking in, there's hardly any difference between them. Ask someone with good judgement to help you pick the one that is least likely to beat or molest kids, and go with that one. Other than that, what difference does it really make? I doubt this is going to be the final straw that will prevent you from graduating Vassar.
1 post removed
Babysitter

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 1, 2013
youre conception date should be between april 12-20th. so id say its probably your bf now. but you can try it out yourself.
http://www.baby2see.com/conception_calculator...

good luck. and congrats.
and to everyone else its only two guys and shes titling them both boyfriends. get over yourselves. shit happens and truth be told we all have skeletons and have done things we're not necessarily proud of.
grow some

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 1, 2013
Babysitter wrote:
youre conception date should be between april 12-20th. so id say its probably your bf now. but you can try it out yourself.
http://www.baby2see.com/conception_calculator...

good luck. and congrats.
and to everyone else its only two guys and shes titling them both boyfriends. get over yourselves. shit happens and truth be told we all have skeletons and have done things we're not necessarily proud of.
You're the same person posting babysitting ads on here. I sure wouldn't want you watching my children..
1 post removed
parnoia will destroy ya

United States

#12 Jul 1, 2013
This is aldo posted on the mton topix. .this person is fake.
Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Wh0*€
1 post removed
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jul 2, 2013
TTC Married Woman wrote:
I am married, no drugs, no convictions, no skeletons. I simply have more knowledge than I would like on conception because unlike many women who end up pregnant when they are not trying to have a child my husband and I are the type of couple who has been trying too long with no visits from the storks.

So... As another poster already stated your conception dates should in fact have been most likely been between April 12-20th. Also, you do not have to have sex on the date you ovulated to conceive on that date. Sperm can survive inside you for several days after you have had sex. As a matter of fact, women who are trying to conceive a particular sex child utilize this to increase their chances of a female. The sperm that will produce a female moves slower but survives longer while the sperm that produces male off-spring moves faster but dies sooner. Therefore, if you are TTC a girl it is recommended to have sex a couple of days before ovulation then cease ovulation versas TTC a boy which it is recommended you wait until you actually ovulate to have intercourse.

However, since you were not TTC and therefore probably not tracking your ovulation and fertility you most likely do not know your exact date of ovulation and doctors can only give you an estimated date of arrival for your baby. With the two dates you are questioning being so close together I would recommend you get a paternity test done after the baby arrives. It will be hard to tell your current boyfriend the baby may not be his but you did not cheat on him. You had sex with a guy you were already seeing and before you were committed to him. If he loves you he will stick by you either way and it is only fair to everyone involved especially your child to have no doubt who the father truly is. The only way this would not truly be needed is if you can remember that you are sure you had a full menstrual cycle and a true period (not implantation bleeding which would occur around the same time as your expected period and which can even be almost as heavy as some women's periods therefore mistaken for a period) between the date you slept with your ex and the date you slept with your current boyfriend.

I am assuming if you are asking a question like this you must be young so a bit more advice. If you do find it is your ex and he does not want anything to do with the child but the current boyfriend, for whatever reason, wishes to be put on the birth certificate as the child's father then I believe this can be done. However, I am not a lawyer and do not want to give you legal advice that could come back to haunt you later. Therefore, the BEST legal advice I can give you in that particular scenario would be to contact a lawyer BEFORE putting ANYONE down as the father.
I suggest you do this because depending on how the law is written and which state the child is born in if the father that is put on the birth certificate is not the biological father and you end up parting ways it could interfere with you being able to collect child support from either of them or putting your current boyfriend down may prevent you from being able to collect from your ex boyfriend, etc. So, in other words, no matter how "in love" you are with ANYONE when you give birth if they aren't the birth father seek legal advice BEFORE listing them on the birth certificate.

Regardless of what you find out, congratulations on your baby. Cherish this miracle and remember those of us out there who would do anything to be in your position! Do not let any of the rude people on here ruin your spirits, it is easy to throw stones from behind an anonymous screen name! Sorry for such a long post but I hope this helps you dear!
I hope one day you are blessed with your own child there are too many people out here making babies that don't want them and it hurts my heart when someone really wants a child and is having difficulties. Best of luck to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 2 min MarkJ- 76
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 10 min Mary Lou 39
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 22 min The Real Justin 1,081
mixed nuts 1 hr leven rail 105
America Held Hostage Day 274 1 hr MarkJ- 11
Marshall Football 1 hr Honestly 13
Riverside club (Apr '13) 1 hr Cabs 51
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web