Rich Station Murder
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
LuLu

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 12, 2012
Who was killed last night and who did it?
steve

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Aug 12, 2012
Who did the shooting
1 post removed
LuLu

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 12, 2012
I found that Andrew Burgess is the shooter. No word on who was shot yet
da german

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Aug 12, 2012
Rich station in guyandotte?
Interesting

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2012
No Rich station across from Camden Park
umm

United States

#7 Aug 12, 2012
I really hope that he rots in jail for the pain he has caused the victims family and friends
Stender2

Ardsley, NY

#8 Aug 12, 2012
I heard it was Greg Yates.
umm

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2012
No. The shooter was some guy named andrew. The victims name isn't greg.
KDub

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2012
umm wrote:
No. The shooter was some guy named andrew. The victims name isn't greg.
Well, do you know the victim's name?
Biker

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2012
Scott

Gordon, WV

#12 Aug 12, 2012
The guy that got killed was an Epperly.
Scott

Gordon, WV

#13 Aug 12, 2012
Andrew Burgess killed Thomas Epperly. It looks like it might be self defense. They didn't know each other. Apparently Mr. Epperly decided to kick someone's ass. He just picked the wrong someone.
SaraH

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Aug 12, 2012
Tom has 2 small children and a family. Please think of his son and daughter before bashing him on here. No one is perfect, but there are a lot of people suffering right now bc of this.
How sad

Ashland, KY

#15 Aug 12, 2012
This is so sad, I really feel sorry for the family. Prayers to the two children that lost their daddy. Prayers to Andrew's family because they have lost him.
1 post removed
IMHO

Ridgeview, WV

#17 Aug 13, 2012
Paper gave the self defense story today. Any other info?
colt

Proctorville, OH

#18 Aug 13, 2012
IMHO wrote:
Paper gave the self defense story today. Any other info?
I love the conceal and carry weapon law and those that aren't afraid to use their weapon in self defense. They make us all safe from aggressors.
1 post removed
Steph

Berkeley Springs, WV

#20 Aug 13, 2012
I too feel sorry for the family especially the kids. But the truth is this guy was a real butt wipe. Their having to take a collection up at the Raging Bull to hire mourners.
ginagurl

Port Matilda, PA

#21 Aug 13, 2012
Funny how u automatically assume guyandotte rich station
Really

West Hamlin, WV

#22 Aug 13, 2012
colt wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the conceal and carry weapon law and those that aren't afraid to use their weapon in self defense. They make us all safe from aggressors.
??

REally? He showed a knife and then got shot 7 times in the chest?? Do you really think that is self defense??? Hell no!!! Maybe one or two gun shots to get him to go away but 7?? Self defense will be no defense in his case and he will probably never see the light of day again which is fine with me!
Dead Eye

Front Royal, VA

#23 Aug 13, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>??
REally? He showed a knife and then got shot 7 times in the chest?? Do you really think that is self defense??? Hell no!!! Maybe one or two gun shots to get him to go away but 7?? Self defense will be no defense in his case and he will probably never see the light of day again which is fine with me!
Really, it sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. From what I've read, the man was shot 3 times in the chest, not 7 times.

Also, you obviously don't know anything about the 21 foot rule when it comes to weapons like knives. It's been proven that the average person can cross 21 feet and strike with a weapon like a knife in just 1.5 seconds. Think about that. That would hardly give anyone a chance to react if someone did attack like that.

If you don't think displaying a knife and moving towards someone in an aggressive manner is a deadly threat, try that out with your local police officer and see what happens.

You need to educate yourself a bit more before opening more mouth on subjects about which you know absolutely nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 209 2 min MarkJ- 4
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 12 min MarkJ- 207
peanut allergy discrimination (Aug '13) 24 min John 156
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 46 min no doubt 67
Cops want Landlord to do Cops job. 55 min Poisonous Bubble ... 21
Huntington Babe Ruth 56 min Southside resident 560
What is ANTI-FA? What do they want? And why? 57 min So many retards n... 28

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance