wtf

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2014
Why are these people destroying their own neighborhood?! The man, not kid, that got shot had just robbed a party store for a box of blunts and assaulted a clerk that was half his size when confronted about the theft. He then confronted a police officer that had to tell him he couldn't stand in the road blocking traffic and tried to take the officers weapon. He got shot just like any of us would in the same situation. If Michael Brown was my son I would be crushed and saddened that he was gone. I would also understand that his actions caused his death. Now they've looted and destroyed the store that their young saint robbed!! Why?! That store was more of a victim than this young man. If I'm missing something please fill me in but I really don't understand why this is happening.
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 18, 2014
It's happening because the Negro's of Ferguson are using the thugs death as an excuse to steal and rob and loot. No other reason other than theft. If each resident were honest they would agree that the man killed deserved it.
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 18, 2014
wtf wrote:
Why are these people destroying their own neighborhood?! The man, not kid, that got shot had just robbed a party store for a box of blunts and assaulted a clerk that was half his size when confronted about the theft. He then confronted a police officer that had to tell him he couldn't stand in the road blocking traffic and tried to take the officers weapon. He got shot just like any of us would in the same situation. If Michael Brown was my son I would be crushed and saddened that he was gone. I would also understand that his actions caused his death. Now they've looted and destroyed the store that their young saint robbed!! Why?! That store was more of a victim than this young man. If I'm missing something please fill me in but I really don't understand why this is happening.
it was shoplifting.he was shoot six times .he tried to give up that cop darin wilson murdered mike brown .just like up in new york.erick Gardner said I couldn't breath 9 times they murdered him with an illegal choke hold.black people are under a war state.
The cop darin wilson wouldn't have went to a white hood and did that.because white people would seen to it he wouldnt be a policeman anymore and he would be sitting in a jail right now. the cop didnt know he shopplifted anything at the time.mike would have to crazy to try to go for a cops gun knowing he had it plus mace and stun gun night stick and police radio are kidding .cops have a pattern of beating up on blacks.arrest that cop and put in a cell awaitng trail
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 18, 2014
Triple K wrote:
It's happening because the Negro's of Ferguson are using the thugs death as an excuse to steal and rob and loot. No other reason other than theft. If each resident were honest they would agree that the man killed deserved it.
most of the looting come from people outside furguson. Most of the people from wanted to protest peacefully. They that right just like you.no he didnt deserve it.charge darin wilson with 1st or 2nd degree (murder) because thats what he is
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 18, 2014
Also darin wilson will walk or get a slap in the wrist.thats just they your system works ws
lol

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2014
king Kenneth the third wrote:
<quoted text>most of the looting come from people outside furguson. Most of the people from wanted to protest peacefully. They that right just like you.no he didnt deserve it.charge darin wilson with 1st or 2nd degree (murder) because thats what he is
Should they also charge browns friend with the robbery or just let that one slide since he's black and his friend got shot being a dumbass?
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 18, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Should they also charge browns friend with the robbery or just let that one slide since he's black and his friend got shot being a dumbass?
they could charge browns friend with shoplifting whats your point.the cop darin wilson is the dumbass]
1 post removed
king Kenneth the third

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2014
Because we are black we get shot down in the street over less than $50 like said .they would never go to a white hood and do something like this.one reason thats were some of them live and they just wouldnt put up with this nonsense.and they need to remove that police chief in furguson .he has told lies
Kenneth king of the turds

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2014
king Kenneth the third wrote:
Because we are black we get shot down in the street over less than $50 like said .they would never go to a white hood and do something like this.one reason thats were some of them live and they just wouldnt put up with this nonsense.and they need to remove that police chief in furguson .he has told lies
Yea they should give us blacks $50 everytime we rob a store !!!!!!!!! Or better yet just double our welfare checks for all of our ancestors pain and suffering !!!!!!!!!! We deserve to stay home , sit on our asses and get paid for nothing but making babies !!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chh hospital fined millions three consecutive y... 13 min PRINCE 70
Happy 420!! 1 hr Happy day 9
America Held Hostage Day 456 1 hr MarkJ- 4
Poor Markj 1 hr Trumpeter 5
Justin Carter 2 hr truth teller 4
Herion Hearse disbanded 2 hr Thr Last Warrior ... 10
Threesome 3 hr Oldone 9
Prettiest hooker in Huntington (Jan '17) 7 hr Calvn 74

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages