“Often copied, never duplicated”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

BelAir, CA

#44 Jan 17, 2013
Obama is NO way after any person's ability to protect themselves. I defy ANYONE to prove differently.
Last time I checked, we were last invaded 70 years ago, nearly 3,000 miles away and we dropped the bomb on the country that did that.
We will never be invaded, we have the largest most advance military force on earth by far. China would aid in protecting their best customer and we are sandwiched in between two huge allied countries. The UK, most of Europe, Australia, several countries in Africa, Japan, and even the UAE would come to our aid if need be, we have the most allies in the world.
I don't see any reason for citizens to own assault weapons and I am all for enforceable intense background checks. It wont solve all of the problems but its a comprehensive continuation. As long as you have the NRA ( which is only 4% of the population) pumping dollars to key congressional members, and greedy weapon manufacturers, there will be weapons flooding the market, but that's certainly no reason to do nothing.
Lurkin

West Salem, OH

#45 Jan 17, 2013
Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
The lack of English education allows me to believe we have nothing to worry about from this guy. Except the fact that if we all lost our jobs and had to work fast food, he would get the job before us. Only a place like that would allow someone to flip burgers with the education he has.
I might not be rich but I do better than the average person and probably make more than you do.

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#46 Jan 17, 2013
Maybe you gun-loving, rootin tootin GOP cowboys remember your GOP God you used to look at photos of with one hand an recall that it was Ronal Reagan who supported a ban on assault weapons and the supreme court ruled it was constitutional. So explain how this is about Obama, freedom or the 2nd amendment?
Solution

United States

#47 Jan 17, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
Maybe you gun-loving, rootin tootin GOP cowboys remember your GOP God you used to look at photos of with one hand an recall that it was Ronal Reagan who supported a ban on assault weapons and the supreme court ruled it was constitutional. So explain how this is about Obama, freedom or the 2nd amendment?
I'm not a liberal nor conservative, democrat nor republican, right wing or left wing. I do love my guns though because they're what keeps me and the rest of this country protected and they're what gave you your other rights.
Solution

United States

#48 Jan 17, 2013
Lurkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I might not be rich but I do better than the average person and probably make more than you do.
I do also make more than average. However, I'm not here to brag about that, and I wasn't degrading you but taking up for you when that Big B was talking trash to you.

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#49 Jan 17, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
Obama is NO way after any person's ability to protect themselves. I defy ANYONE to prove differently.
Last time I checked, we were last invaded 70 years ago, nearly 3,000 miles away and we dropped the bomb on the country that did that.
We will never be invaded, we have the largest most advance military force on earth by far. China would aid in protecting their best customer and we are sandwiched in between two huge allied countries. The UK, most of Europe, Australia, several countries in Africa, Japan, and even the UAE would come to our aid if need be, we have the most allies in the world.
I don't see any reason for citizens to own assault weapons and I am all for enforceable intense background checks. It wont solve all of the problems but its a comprehensive continuation. As long as you have the NRA ( which is only 4% of the population) pumping dollars to key congressional members, and greedy weapon manufacturers, there will be weapons flooding the market, but that's certainly no reason to do nothing.
Congratulation on trying to make sense of the whole issue.
Non consolidator

Barboursville, WV

#50 Jan 17, 2013
Solution wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a liberal nor conservative, democrat nor republican, right wing or left wing. I do love my guns though because they're what keeps me and the rest of this country protected and they're what gave you your other rights.
Amen!!!!
Non consolidator

Barboursville, WV

#51 Jan 17, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
I hate to tell you a small fact. The military riffles are FULLY automatic NOT semi automatic. My scary black plastic riffles with a collapsible stock are not military riffles. They are sporting riffles and not military. You better go to gun school before you start shouting news propaganda.
Non consolidator

Barboursville, WV

#52 Jan 17, 2013
If I put a loud muffler and big wing on a Honda civic, that does not make it a race car. It's only a race car to the stupid fast and furious crowd. It is still a 130 hp pos little car that just "looks fast".
Astounded

Huntington, WV

#53 Jan 17, 2013
Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what they are. Letting his armed services have assault rifles is a double standard by urging a ban on the American people. His life is not more important than mine, but to each his own if you think he deserves his life more than you. Also his kids and wife don't deserve to be guarded by these same weapons. According to Obama these weapons have no place in society except war. Well we have no war going on here.
Man, you sound like some kind of parrot for the NRA. Squawwk, Polly needs a Xanax.
Solution

United States

#54 Jan 17, 2013
Astounded wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you sound like some kind of parrot for the NRA. Squawwk, Polly needs a Xanax.
No, I just value my families life and mine more than yours or the presidents. Actually I'm not even a member of the NRA and have no desire to be. I'll keep my guns myself and don't need anyone to help me keep them. Also your immature post does nothing for the problem at hand, whether its for or against guns.
Non consolidator

Barboursville, WV

#55 Jan 17, 2013
Astounded wrote:
<quoted text>Man, you sound like some kind of parrot for the NRA. Squawwk, Polly needs a Xanax.
Actually it is your liberal friends that want society on psychotropic drugs. Seems like every massacre involves the shooter being on some kind of drug.
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#56 Jan 17, 2013
Non consolidator wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it is your liberal friends that want society on psychotropic drugs. Seems like every massacre involves the shooter being on some kind of drug.
Really? Care to give an example?

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#57 Jan 17, 2013
Non consolidator wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you a small fact. The military riffles are FULLY automatic NOT semi automatic. My scary black plastic riffles with a collapsible stock are not military riffles. They are sporting riffles and not military. You better go to gun school before you start shouting news propaganda.
Where did I mention rifles and automatic weapons? Maybe you should learn to read before YOU quote non-relating text.( BTW, ALL CAPS IS SHOUTING! Understand?)
1 post removed
BIG B

Huntington, WV

#59 Jan 18, 2013
Lurkin wrote:
I get it up every night just fine big b. I especially love pulling it out of your girls back door then having her scrape her big buck teeth on my shaft as she gives me head.
no problem i really hope you like her because if she would even look at a inbread loser like you she is not worth having theres nothing she has i want

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#60 Jan 18, 2013
Obama's time is up.

I know. He can run only 2 terms. In 2016 we're electing Hillary Clinton for president & Michelle Obama as vp.

Level 8

BelAir, CA

#61 Jan 18, 2013
To those who think Obama is encroaching on their rights:

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligenc...
Well

Logan, WV

#62 Jan 18, 2013
Spleencage wrote:
To those who think Obama is encroaching on their rights:
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligenc...
It's not about how many, it is about what those orders were and the effect on our rights.

“broke out”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Virginia Beach, VA

#63 Jan 18, 2013
Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liberal nor conservative, democrat nor republican, right wing or left wing. I do love my guns though because they're what keeps me and the rest of this country protected and they're what gave you your other rights.
you and your gun have nothing to do with protecting my security or my rights. and don't bother replying with your military resume, i guarantee mine's longer.
Solution

United States

#64 Jan 18, 2013
Ferb wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your gun have nothing to do with protecting my security or my rights. and don't bother replying with your military resume, i guarantee mine's longer.
Ferb,

I never said I was ex-military nor do I have any desire to be. I thought about it until we started fighting pointless and costly wars the last 20+ years. However, just because you're military doesn't mean you're a bad ass or have spent quality time with weapons. I have over 65 guns, no two alike. I have been shooting and working on guns for 20+ years now. Furthermore, I never said my guns are protecting you or your rights I said they protect me and guns protect this country in general. They are what gave you your rights as well as everybody else here. One more thing thank you for serving in the military if you actually did, but many people say they did or are things that simply isn't true on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 2 min MarkJ- 76
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 10 min Mary Lou 39
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 22 min The Real Justin 1,081
mixed nuts 1 hr leven rail 105
America Held Hostage Day 274 1 hr MarkJ- 11
Marshall Football 1 hr Honestly 13
Riverside club (Apr '13) 1 hr Cabs 51
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web