First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Really

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2014
What kind of person would hit a child with a vehicle and leave the scene? I was even more shocked to read it was a female driver!! SMH!

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2014
It probably had to do with the woman being under the influence. I hope they find her crossing the street and hit her with one of their cruisers.

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 31, 2014
Oh, nvm. They found the woman.
Hummmmm

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2014
Under the influence at 7 am? Guess it could be good ole' prescription drugs?
mind_blown

Hockessin, DE

#5 Jan 31, 2014
StupidProof wrote:
It probably had to do with the woman being under the influence. I hope they find her crossing the street and hit her with one of their cruisers.
Was she under the influence? Heard she was a teacher at a daycare. That's pretty scary.
Paws

Huntington, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2014
The news is saying her name is Nancy Mathis. Funny thing is she was never processed through the jail yesterday. How is she arrested for hit and run and not spend any time in jail?
She must know someone...
yep

Hockessin, DE

#7 Feb 1, 2014
Paws wrote:
The news is saying her name is Nancy Mathis. Funny thing is she was never processed through the jail yesterday. How is she arrested for hit and run and not spend any time in jail?
She must know someone...
I noticed that too.
lol

Huntington, WV

#8 Feb 1, 2014
family
hmmm

Elkview, WV

#9 Feb 1, 2014
Take it with a grain of salt, but if you Google her name you'll find some family members, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

What she did was a felony, though. That girl could've been dead, and she knew she did it because she ran from a car chasing her afterward.
lol

Huntington, WV

#10 Feb 1, 2014
hmmm wrote:
Take it with a grain of salt, but if you Google her name you'll find some family members, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
What she did was a felony, though. That girl could've been dead, and she knew she did it because she ran from a car chasing her afterward.
I see what you mean.
Paws

Huntington, WV

#11 Feb 1, 2014
Her car was found in the 1100 block of 6th Avenue. There are some insurance offices there. Wouldn't that be ironic if she's an insurance agent?
highlander

Manakin Sabot, VA

#12 Feb 1, 2014
Paws wrote:
Her car was found in the 1100 block of 6th Avenue. There are some insurance offices there. Wouldn't that be ironic if she's an insurance agent?
It was found at FAB Daycare lot. She's a daycare teacher.
Really

Front Royal, VA

#13 Feb 1, 2014
hmmm wrote:
Take it with a grain of salt, but if you Google her name you'll find some family members, not sure if that has anything to do with it.
What she did was a felony, though. That girl could've been dead, and she knew she did it because she ran from a car chasing her afterward.
Paper said misdemeanor.
BJ

Hockessin, DE

#14 Feb 1, 2014
Something's not right here. Hit a kid and run and all of a sudden It's like it never happened! Misdemeanor????? My @$$!
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Paper said misdemeanor.
Really

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2014
How could it only be a misdemeanor? She hit a child and ran. She had no clue how bad the injuries were. Thank goodness they were not life threatening but for all she knew she could have been dying right there on the street alone. Poor little girl.
This lady deserves severe punishment! I hope the childs family demands it. She is not fit to care for children at a Daycare. She should be charged with attempted murder since she left the scene.
Being a mom Im cimpletely OUTRAGED over this incident. If someone were to do this to my child, lord have mercy on their soul.
She has no regard to human life!
highlander

Manakin Sabot, VA

#16 Feb 2, 2014
Really wrote:
How could it only be a misdemeanor? She hit a child and ran. She had no clue how bad the injuries were. Thank goodness they were not life threatening but for all she knew she could have been dying right there on the street alone. Poor little girl.
This lady deserves severe punishment! I hope the childs family demands it. She is not fit to care for children at a Daycare. She should be charged with attempted murder since she left the scene.
Being a mom Im cimpletely OUTRAGED over this incident. If someone were to do this to my child, lord have mercy on their soul.
She has no regard to human life!
Agree 100%!
checkit

Manakin Sabot, VA

#17 Feb 2, 2014
The Heros4Higher group visited the little girl in the hospital & have pictures on their fb page. Seeing her injuries makes this supposed "misdemeanor" even more of an outrage.
hmmm

Princeton, WV

#18 Feb 2, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Paper said misdemeanor.
Funny, I always thought the difference between felony hit and run and misdemeanor hit and run was whether there was bodily harm to a person or not.
whist

Huntington, WV

#19 Feb 2, 2014
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I always thought the difference between felony hit and run and misdemeanor hit and run was whether there was bodily harm to a person or not.
Difference being is who you are related to.
Important

Huntington, WV

#20 Feb 2, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycotting NFL 2 min Trump jr 88
CHH slowest ER in world 33 min Agent orange 13
Texas Roadhouse route 60 44 min Ma Kettle 43
America Held Hostage Day 248 57 min MAGA 13
God is an architect so why he put snack shop ne... 1 hr Hannibal Lector 6
90% of felony crimes in Huntington by Blacks 1 hr Kneegars stink 5
Minnie the Mooch is in Huntington 1 hr Big foot 5
womans torso found in river 1 hr FOVR 35

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages