Michael Mason and Tara Elkins

Michael Mason and Tara Elkins

Posted in the Huntington Forum

hehehe

Nettie, WV

#1 Dec 30, 2012
anybody no them? as in whats really going on with them are they still together or what? i see her all the time but never with him and see him but its always witch a different female which isnt nothing new with him thats a everyday thing. i dont understand how she can be with him he treats her like shit and beats the shit out of her
Leilani

Lexington, KY

#2 May 2, 2013
Really? Never knew Michael to hit women...so that's a little out of character for him. They break up and get back together all the time...that's the norm for him. He needs to be worrying about his 3 kids in Charleston and how he is going to support them. I thought Tara was pregnant? Maybe not...the relationship is a trainwreck. Whenever Michael grows up and becomes a man there will always be some naÔve little girl to take care of him. I mean damn he is a house husband, he does all the cooking and cleaning and smokes all day while she is at work. That's really stupid on her for sticking around. Put him out the house and back to his momma.
hmm

Huntington, WV

#3 Jun 8, 2013
where he been at? havent seen him around much.
1 post removed
no them both personally

Huntington, WV

#5 Jun 21, 2013
He shacked up at his other baby mommas which he don't claim his daughter cousins which is his girl now. Its a fucked up situation his best bet was to just stay with tara aleast she new what was up and had everything going for her which she still does i see her all the time and she doing great with out him Yeah their relationship was train wreck but she was down and had his back to the fullest for him just to mess up and loss another good girl which was probably the best thing he had good going for him. Tara may not have had much but she sure made mike didn't go with even when he got locked up she was doing it still as his girl should with the money on the books the letters and always there visiting him I give it to tara I wish I could find a girl like that to put on my team cause I wouldn't let her good espically for some female that just trying get him back for the way he did her cousin/daughters mom. Btw tara is pregnant with his child which he probably not claiming that one either. He needs to get it together before he has nothing.I seriously hope tara never gets back with him she to good for him he will never change
Camero Kid

Nellis, WV

#6 Jun 21, 2013
I will try to find an ebonics translator to tell me what you just said.
tara

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Wow yu ppl really have no life but beside to sit here and tlk shot. When truth b tld none of yu wld ever say this to for the fact he be in yur mouth bout it. But I dnt want to clarify somethin he never put his hands on me! Nd truthful wat we do is none of yall buss. He happy w wat he got goin on nd I'm jst great w wat I got goin on so lers leave it at that.
Gino

Nellis, WV

#8 Jun 22, 2013
He wuz in yo mouth bout it.
the truth

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Sep 8, 2014
who ever knows about them they together one month the next they not.everyone pretty much given up on trying to figure it out because they always going to be together in one way shape or form because she to stupid to leave his ass alone after everything he has done to her. but he really should leave all these hoes alone and just be with her where she takes good care of him and take care of his 4 kids he has because everyone already knows he doesnt do nothing for them. doesnt he have another one of the way by his possible suppose to be little girls mom cousin. kind of nasty if you ask me because he sleeps with anything that walks and will open those legs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Womanís body found at Guyandotte boat ramp 35 min Closed 25
Hook up site 56 min Ella 4
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr The Real Justin 1,083
America Held Hostage Day 275 2 hr MarkJ- 3
western regional jail (barboursville/huntington... (Aug '10) 2 hr Maria 127
mixed nuts 2 hr leven rail 108
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 3 hr Liberal sideshow 40

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance