Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2013

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Jul 2, 2013
20% off Any DVD Cloner Platinum - DVD Cloner + DVD Ripper + DVD Decrypter

I know that DVD Movies is one of the favorite pastimes for many people.

People treat DVD Movies as one part of their spiritual wealth. Some people collect movie DVD discs while some others prefer to rent DVD Movies from stores. Either way, it shows that movie DVDs is a popular way of entertainment.

On one hand, the features of DVD are attractive to consumers – multiple languages, multiple angles, seamless branching etc. On the other hand, the disadvantages of DVD are obvious – parental control which means that people cannot copy the protected DVD, accidently ruined by pets or kids or naturally worn.

How to collect movie DVDs without any limitation? Is there a way out?

The answer is absolutely yes. For people who invest on movie DVDs, Any DVD Cloner Platinum is absolutely a godsend. So what is Any DVD Cloner Platinum? What can it do for you?

Let’s start from the first question:
Any DVD Cloner Platinum is a powerful combination of DVD cloner and DVD ripper. As a DVD cloner, it provides 4 flexible copying modes to copy, clone or compress DVD to DVD, DVD folder or ISO image with all protections decrypted and removed. As a DVD ripper, it can rip any DVD to MP4, M4V, AVI, M2TS, HTML5 embedded video, easy to convert encrypted DVDs to videos supported by popular devices like iPod, iPhone, iPad, Xbox 360, Android devices, etc.

I believe now you have a basic understanding of the program. You must be curious about how it works.

• To copy DVD to blank DVD discs
The interface of the program is dead-simple. Insert the movie DVD disc and run the program. It will detect the name of the DVD and analyze its structure automatically. Choose one clone mode you prefer and click start button. After the program finishes copying data to a temporary DVD folder, it would reject the original DVD disc and prompt you to insert a blank one. Just follow the tips and wait for it when writing data on the blank disc. The cloned DVD is of high quality and can be played on both of your PC and DVD Player.

• To rip DVD to your mobile phone, tablets or other popular devices
Let’s move to the DVD Ripper panel. Click “More” button you can find that almost all the popular devices and the corresponding support file format are in the list. Find your device and start to rip. The program offers many flexible options to change the screen size, video quality, and picture layout.

All in all, Any DVD Cloner Platinum is impressed. Now it offers a 20% discount. What are you waiting for? Trust me, it deserves.
http://dvdsmith.com/any-dvd-cloner-platinum.h...
Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Bootleg DVDs are garbage.
Johnny

Alexandria, VA

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Dvdfab works better and it's free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
older women 3 min youngin 20
matthew fortner arrested again !!! (Jul '13) 5 min Oh My God 16
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min fitness-guru 57,207
Obama gives goofy speech, nobody claps lmao 33 min Tam Phat 17
Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty (Nov '12) 42 min cretin56 14
oddest time or place you had to poop 51 min lobster 8
suboxone program take medical card at htc 53 min Davy Jones 4
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••