Do you think Vladimir Putin is a dang...

Do you think Vladimir Putin is a dangerous man?

Created by Scumbag Steve on Jun 23, 2013

39 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

UNDECIDED

Boozer

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Any leader is a dangerous person.
dred romine

Huntington, WV

#2 Jun 24, 2013
i'd say if he hit you in the right place while wearing that stolen super bowl ring he could be very dangerous.
Bville Resident

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Not as dangerous as that dude from North Korea...I can't pronounce his name..Kim Jung Il or whatever it is
vladimir

Skopje, Macedonia

#4 Sep 14, 2013
you are posing this question to the hillbillies of Huntington, WV?

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Arcadia, CA

#5 Sep 14, 2013
I don't want to rush in to any decision
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2013
The man has personally killed people while with the KGB. He's got the wile, the know how and the IQ that makes Obama
look like a deer caught in the headlights when it comes to diplomacy.
citizen

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 22, 2013
putin for mayor, or police chief.
shazam

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Sep 22, 2013
He makes Obama look like an idiot. Strike that. Obama makes Obama look like an idiot. When muther russia comes up with a good plan and ends up saving Obama because he opened his big fat mouth before thinking ... the US loses it's superpower status. Thanks Obama. Idiot. You libtards kill me. This is your guy? Really? Back to the poll. Yes he's dangerous. Never trust Muther Russia ... or Obama for that matter.
yep

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 22, 2013
Bville Resident wrote:
Not as dangerous as that dude from North Korea...I can't pronounce his name..Kim Jung Il or whatever it is
Obama is more dangerous. Look at Libya and Egypt. He help oust their leaders to get the Muslim Brotherhood in power. He wants to do the same in Syria. Putin isn't a saint either, but Obama and his policies are way more dangerous!
sheila

Dumfries, VA

#10 Sep 22, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is more dangerous. Look at Libya and Egypt. He help oust their leaders to get the Muslim Brotherhood in power. He wants to do the same in Syria. Putin isn't a saint either, but Obama and his policies are way more dangerous!
vlad poopin is a typical old style soviet dicktaker wanting a return to the old ussr. too late poopin. ussr lost.. now to that other idiot obama. what a joke. he has systematically ruined our country and image abroad. liberalism is killing our country. hopefully the people will take America back from the morons in the next election.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#11 Sep 22, 2013
That will never happen.The returd libs are here to stay.They have the media.The only way this can be reversed is to pass laws holding them responsible for libel. Im surprised it hasnt happened considering the fact that politicians careers are often ruined by the stroke of a pen from the lying liberal media. And they absolutely shake in their shoes because of them. Free press is one thing, yellow journalism is something else.
Rasputin

Huntington, WV

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Putin is actually the world leader with the highest IQ. He isn't dangerous. Obama is dangerous. Obama is a moron. Putin is trying to stop Obama from bombing Syria just to have something to bomb. Its called "bombing for bombs sake."
Why would someone think Putin is dangerous?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13 Sep 22, 2013
Rasputin wrote:
Putin is actually the world leader with the highest IQ. He isn't dangerous. Obama is dangerous. Obama is a moron. Putin is trying to stop Obama from bombing Syria just to have something to bomb. Its called "bombing for bombs sake."
Why would someone think Putin is dangerous?
All liberal democrats are dangerous. They will someday turn control of this nation over to the world socialist org. commonly referred to as the U.N. whose charter takes precedent over any nations constitution or by-laws. You want world socialism vote democrat.You want nationalism and capitalism vote republican.
Zimmy

New York, NY

#14 Sep 22, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>All liberal democrats are dangerous. They will someday turn control of this nation over to the world socialist org. commonly referred to as the U.N. whose charter takes precedent over any nations constitution or by-laws. You want world socialism vote democrat.You want nationalism and capitalism vote republican.
True, I think secretly they already have turned us over to foreign rule. Foreigners have ruined America.
a christian

Forfar, UK

#15 Apr 30, 2014
he will be far worse than hitler FACT!
gary

Minford, OH

#16 Apr 30, 2014
YES
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#17 Apr 30, 2014
Oooooo. America has been destroyed.

I am fond of vivid imagination. It reminds me of the children.

Maybe Charles and David can send you a lollipop.

lol
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#18 Apr 30, 2014
Gosh wrote:
Oooooo. America has been destroyed.
I am fond of vivid imagination. It reminds me of the children.
Maybe Charles and David can send you a lollipop.
lol
They might like a good lollipop.Beats sucking Obama's ass like you libturds do.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is an architect so why he put snack shop ne... 6 min Righ holler 1
black pride whites cant come in 20 min will 264
Trever Dürhammer has claymidua 38 min Bill Clinton 4
Closing of Alligator Jackson's Tunnel 40 min Tabitha 16
Theresa dasher and chuck stidom 51 min No em 4
James Hood 1 hr Sounds like 1
Hospitals with HIGHEST INFECTION Rates Past 3 Y... 1 hr Single Payer System 117

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages