Comments
41 - 53 of 53 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
inquiring

Tampa, FL

#46 Nov 26, 2013
Heard the Kenova house is a bunch of drama...
2 posts removed
jason

Chicago, IL

#49 Nov 30, 2013
Mr_Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Places like this and other agencies are not non-profit so of course they are trying to make money.
you obviously didn't read the whole post and i know these companies are out to make money but there are non profit companies that do this kind of work that actually take care of their consumers I've worked for quite a few of these companies and I've seen that there are people who do their job bc they care.
Princez

Killeen, TX

#50 Jan 22, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
well im not bitching or whining. If i can let people know what king of company they are maybe it will save them from that place by the way i already have a job at a steel plant making twice as much as i did there
Thanks for letting me know. I was job hunting when I ran across this post; I am no longer interested. Never did drugs, a hard worker (over achiever) and considerably bright; and want a company of similar status.

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#51 Jan 22, 2014
It is true. You get paid minimum wage to change adult diapers, bathe them,(sometimes they try to beat you up or rape you), and the management does nothing but talk to their friends on the phone and smoke cigarettes while the "homes" are out of control with screaming, moaning, and clients trying to escape the "homes". I can't believe this hasn't been on TV.
Hahaha

Cambridge, OH

#52 Jan 22, 2014
Rescare is the worst company to work for ever!! They never have the supplies the need the never have attend or wipes for the individuals. The hire lazy ass staff who don't take care of the residents. They want to fire people over ridiculous stuff that they have no proof of but yet they want to keep fat lazy bitches who take pictures of themselves and post them on Facebook with HALF NAKED CLIENTS IN THE BACK GROUND!!!!
Ruthie

Bluefield, WV

#53 Jan 22, 2014
I never worked for Rescare however I think you would have to be a special type of person to work there. I know that businesses can fire you for no reason at all. Most applications state that employment is at will by either company or employee and either one can terminate employment with or without cause. If there is a union, I am sure it might be different. I don't know much about Rescare except that I know they take care of handicapped adults. God bless all of you who do that kind of job. I also know that they always seem to be hiring but like I said, it would take a certain type of person to do that job.
huntington area

Crozet, VA

#54 Feb 20, 2014
Yep rescare is a joke , they base promotions on favoritism. Only way u will get ahead in da place is to kiss ass , they give da consumers no money or freedom. All they do is take from em , theres all kinds of neglect as staff is normally on da their phones or watching tv instead of giving any attenion to da consumers . They treat staff horrorable an get rid of ones that report any abuse or other staff for doing things their not supossed to b doing . U speak up for urself then u get in trouble or speak up for da consumers , u can forget da company or supervisor s to do anything that needs to b done. If u want to work by da rules they go agaist u , all da good staff gets fired for doing the right thing . This is coming from a 4 yr employee who seen some low dispectable things out of this company.
daca

Dallas, TX

#55 Jun 4, 2014
hjj
daca

Dallas, TX

#56 Jun 4, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
you wouldn't have any staff. I've been in the mental health industry for the better part of 10 years and can tell you, no one wants to wipe butt for barely a living wage. Some of the only people who can handle such a demeaning, mentally, and physically demanding job are people who go home and get stoned afterwards. Take care of your own family members if you want it done the way you see fit. All local companies are a joke. One place, everyone would pack in a van and clam bake while the clients sat next to you. Another place people would take multiple "smoke breaks" and or drink on the job.
You literally get paid more money to flip hamburgers at McDonald's. All these agencies hire 18 year old college kids, don't train them well at all, don't pay them anything, then expect them to just let clients beat the tar out of them(approved restraints don't work 90% of the time), no raises, no appreciation, looked down upon by nearly all management(who are also over worked and under paid) AND YOU EXPECT A PERSON GOING THROUGH THAT TO NOT DO DRUGS!?
I have PTSD from some of the things I had to do. I can't sleep at night because of the horrors I've seen. So excuse me if I'm going to go smoke a joint in preparation for taking care of the family member you pawned off on the state.
Amen. RIGHT ON.

Rescare can get away with such shoddy business practices is Medicaid couldn't care less. it cost less for clients to be in a group home than it does for them to be in a govt. operated institution.

Rescare doesn't care about the families, workers or consumers. Money is what motivates Rescare. Workers wages are the worst where there's Republican leadership. The worst pay, gets the worst workers. Some workers are great. Many supervisors would give them raises out of their pockets if they could, but hell not even supervisors make any money.

Just because most people in the field do it out of the kindness of their hearts, and find the work rewarding and meaningful, doesn't mean they should be taken advantage of or exploited.

A very stressful and demanding job is made moreso, when leadership only wants to eliminate positions in order to save money to show a profit to their shareholders and private equity firm partners, a company called Onex. The money should be put towards giving raises to the people that actually do the work. Or, in hiring support staff.
Andy

United States

#57 Jun 5, 2014
Who's the new house manager in chesapeake. Anyone know her name???
Rescare Bville

Tampa, FL

#58 Jun 6, 2014
Rescare is under very close scrutiny from the state as my friend works with APS. it's only a matter of time until they are busted wide open from hiding things. Their time should have been up long ago but now they are very aware of the situation and will have nothing to show for their fraudulent dealings which have been covered up for awhile. Sad to say but they are very much under the microscope and will most likely lose their behavioral health license as those higher ups that will be indicted for the cover ups. Jail time will most likely happen as well as it should be. Very sad these mr dd adults have been subjected to this kind of abuse.
Hank

Proctorville, OH

#59 Jun 6, 2014
Rescare Bville wrote:
Rescare is under very close scrutiny from the state as my friend works with APS. it's only a matter of time until they are busted wide open from hiding things. Their time should have been up long ago but now they are very aware of the situation and will have nothing to show for their fraudulent dealings which have been covered up for awhile. Sad to say but they are very much under the microscope and will most likely lose their behavioral health license as those higher ups that will be indicted for the cover ups. Jail time will most likely happen as well as it should be. Very sad these mr dd adults have been subjected to this kind of abuse.
Well I'll just tell you. I've had more blow jobs there than I've had in my entire life. I love it! Married girls with no strings attached that just want to give me head. They swallow it and love it. How much is that worth? I might stay here until I die.
fact

Mount Lookout, WV

#60 Jun 6, 2014
Whats crazy is the fact that rescare hires anybody. Most of the workers are drug addicts that steal from the patients and lock them in cars and closets. Cant believe a conpany would hire such trash on a weekly basis. Ill never understand this. Ridiculous!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Billy 57,278
Obama gives goofy speech, nobody claps lmao 12 min Silent Majority 21
Why are Muslims so violent? 20 min THE LAST WARRIOR ... 34
prostitutes 25 min Busted Seed 12
Tristateracer closes its forum 49 min Running_for_good 11
Glen Lett 57 min just wondering... 4
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Justin Roberts 1,628
•••

Flood Warning for Cabell County was issued at September 02 at 6:48PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs