Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Clifton Forge, VA

#1 Jul 16, 2014
This sad little thieving pawn shop is nothing more then crooks, I had a Tv that I got from wal mart on black friday, I pay like one hundred dollar for this tv, no biggie right, well I needed money right before payday and took it down to them and had it pawn for one day, went the next day to pick it up and they gave me and old tv with scratches and cig smoke all of it, and when I told them that wasn't my tv, this litte C@nt start running her mouth, told me I didn't have a license and she calls the cops all the time, call and talk to the owner, rude ass, did nothing but threaten me, well anyway they did call the law on me, which I dont drive so it didn't really matter, meet a guy that use to work over there, he told me how they did it, they switched the back off of mine and put it on an old tv same name but differance model off of their floor.
Really? They have to resort to steal from their customers for a 100 tv??????
Beware of this place, that little nasty C#nt and the owner is nothing more but thieves, nasty people, I wouldn't pawn there period! what loser, good you all, I hope you made enough money to get your nasty girls face fix, nasty HO and her loud mouth punk of a dad. To the owner of the white cobalt, I wish the crap i see you again, hmmmm, nothing but thieving punks that steals, This really bothers me, its not that I can't afford to get an new tv, which I did, its the fact that they stole from me, f#cking trash pos.
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Clifton Forge, VA

#2 Jul 16, 2014
but what do you expect, they deal with nothing but crooks daily, it was bond to rup off on them, I think all the pawn shops should be closed, its just a place for druggie to pawn their stolen wares.
I wonder how many times they did that, or let think about this, if they would do that for a cheap tv, image what they did to a diamond ring,I bet they switch stone for a lesser quality stone.
DONT TRUST THIS PAWN SHOP.
Hell you dont have to worry about other stealing from you, this place will do it for you. TRASH
hello

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jul 16, 2014
Wow im surprised by this. Ive been pawning and buying for a while there. I agree that their customer service is the worst of all pawn shops. They can be rude and obnoxious.
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Clifton Forge, VA

#4 Jul 16, 2014
well I can over look rude, but when a small business stills from me that is when I called the line, these people is no better then the hood rats that pawn there for their drugs.
Trash!!!!!! If i was anyone, I wouldn't trust this pawn shop,
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Lynchburg, VA

#5 Jul 17, 2014
they are nothing more then pure trash, the daughter father and family
Village Idiot

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jul 17, 2014
Do you have some names to go along with that talk?
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Jul 17, 2014
Village Idiot wrote:
Do you have some names to go along with that talk?
huh?
rule of thumb

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 17, 2014
When it comes to your kids, wife or money ..Dont Trust anybody . Period!!!
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Lynchburg, VA

#9 Jul 17, 2014
I didnt, I talk with a lawyer and they told me that I should of called the cops and done a report on it right there, thats okay,I will not go there again, but if I do, Ill carry my gun, so when the owner threaten me again, I can take action!
CAN'T STAND A THIEF!
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Jul 17, 2014
They are nothing but thiefs, trashy people had to steal from me, looks like they are doing good, hell they just rebuild and enlarge their space, wonder how many people they ripped off to get that bult,
slimey crooks, is the only thing they are!,
That ashley is nothing but the future trash of americane
lol

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 17, 2014
They had a bigger building constructed just to sell redneck t shirts lol..
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Lynchburg, VA

#12 Jul 17, 2014
Why does anyone shop there, I wouldn't give them a free sample, they are theifs, To steal a cheap tv and trade it for one that was old on their floor, how sad is it for them to steal a cheap tv off one of their customers.

The owner is a B@tch, and if I know when he was threaten me, I should of call the cops, just like that little b@tch ashley done me,
She called the cops one me because I caught them stealing from me,

Does anyone know about where they live. maybe get back is in order, if they lost something that belongs to them, maybe they will learn not to steal from customer, trash,

I just cant help it, in this day and age, you have to watch everyone but who thought you would have to watch a business?

Wonder how many other that they stolen from?
The whole family must be the biggest pos ever born on this earth.

Does anyone know why drives the white Colbat, 2 door?

I want to f@ck him up!
welll

Lynchburg, VA

#13 Jul 17, 2014
?
okay

Clifton Forge, VA

#14 Jul 19, 2014
?
lol

Huntington, WV

#15 Jul 19, 2014
TO KNOW THE TRUTH wrote:
Why does anyone shop there, I wouldn't give them a free sample, they are theifs, To steal a cheap tv and trade it for one that was old on their floor, how sad is it for them to steal a cheap tv off one of their customers.
The owner is a B@tch, and if I know when he was threaten me, I should of call the cops, just like that little b@tch ashley done me,
She called the cops one me because I caught them stealing from me,
Does anyone know about where they live. maybe get back is in order, if they lost something that belongs to them, maybe they will learn not to steal from customer, trash,
I just cant help it, in this day and age, you have to watch everyone but who thought you would have to watch a business?
Wonder how many other that they stolen from?
The whole family must be the biggest pos ever born on this earth.
Does anyone know why drives the white Colbat, 2 door?
I want to f@ck him up!
Very funny that this person pretends that a $100 TV isn't a big deal, then proceeds to openly conspire to commit multiple felonies where any person with an Internet connection could see. Good luck with that dumbass, try not to get your head blown off when you go a-robbing, because I'd say they know that you're coming and what you look like.
yes it do

Toledo, OH

#16 Jul 19, 2014
This reminds me of hardcore pawn lol! Are you a black customer?
Alice

Huntington, WV

#17 Jul 19, 2014
If it were me I'd wait for conscience and prolong it until the last one took another for his. Then keep going when the other works better or any of them pull for their team.
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Clifton Forge, VA

#18 Jul 22, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny that this person pretends that a $100 TV isn't a big deal, then proceeds to openly conspire to commit multiple felonies where any person with an Internet connection could see. Good luck with that dumbass, try not to get your head blown off when you go a-robbing, because I'd say they know that you're coming and what you look like.
wtf are you talking about, robbing, Im no thief, buddy, and yes it was a hundred dollar tv, NOT THE POINT,
The point is they stole from me !!!!, P.S they are not the only ones that has a gun, remember that when you threaten people!!!!!!!!!!
I bet you work there, TRASH
TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Clifton Forge, VA

#19 Jul 22, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny that this person pretends that a $100 TV isn't a big deal, then proceeds to openly conspire to commit multiple felonies where any person with an Internet connection could see. Good luck with that dumbass, try not to get your head blown off when you go a-robbing, because I'd say they know that you're coming and what you look like.
DID YOU JUST THREATEN ME?
I'M CALLING THE COPS AND REPORTING THIS!!!!!!
funny

Huntington, WV

#20 Jul 22, 2014
It amazes me how "to know the truth" threatens to beat down the guy in the white cobalt and wanted info on where these people live and the next time you go in there your taken your gun. You don't think that's threaten someone. That's what you need to do is go try to rob or commit a crime in a gun store where you can plainly see over 1000 guns your either asking for a death wish or life in prison. And if you didn't know everytime you comment you have what's called an ip address where anybody that's computer literate can get that and know exactly where you are. I think I would reword your comments before you say your calling the law for somebody threatening you. Apparently you don't like a taste of your own medicine!! And from what I have read your the only one threatening anybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Love Huntington 3 min Bill Hilly 7
Two nappy and lanky looking punks at Speedway i... 14 min Bill Hilly 12
Clyde Cooper 41 min curiouswoman 3
Byrd bartender at stats 48 min FloosiesEverywhere 10
Del Boca Vista Bowl is tonight 1 hr Ticket Master 22
shout out to bobby n florida at huntington hous... 1 hr merry x mas 1
Fat Nurse (Nov '13) 2 hr FatNurse 32
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:56PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 3:49 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NBC Sports 7:47 AM
Le'Veon Bell: It's "pick your poison" against Steelers offense