Who knows

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2010
but, why don't you ask him?
1 post removed
HHS ALUMN

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 27, 2010
you shouldnt post stuff like this on here it could hurt peoples feelings, but i did click on this because i saw that name and said ''hey, i went to school with a kid that name'' haha funny stuff, and i was right. but yes i think he is.
Kelly

Huntington, WV

#5 Jan 31, 2010
okay , i'm one of parker's friends . this is rude . how about you guys keeep your nose out of his buisness , kthanks. (:
Michael parker

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 19, 2011
I don't understand people. So immature.
Michael parker

Huntington, WV

#7 Jan 19, 2011
Thanks Kelly.:) and for all you out tree what's it matter to you? It ain't your life.
megg

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 19, 2011
He's amazing. Gay or not. Why's that matter? I mean; if you're interested in him or something, throw him am email? ;) other than that, back on off his nuts. Kthnx.
okay

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2011
Who cares if he is or not he is a human being just like the rest of us. I don't know him but he seems to be cool. Just stop trying to star sh!t over nothing.
Hes one of my favorite

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2011
It's really immature to be posting something like that. I love michael he is the nicest guy I know and if you have to ask on this website then you probaly shouldn't ask at all. I think it's time for some people to grow up. And it's also really mean. My guess is that your a guy and you want him. And you probaly could never get him:)
Rick

Barboursville, WV

#11 Jan 20, 2011
He's queer. He might like girls too, but he's definitely into guys.
I wonder if he's told his mom that he's going to hell.
megg

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2011
Rick wrote:
He's queer. He might like girls too, but he's definitely into guys.
I wonder if he's told his mom that he's going to hell.
Read your bible a closer honey! The bible also says not treating your boy like a temple is a sin. Ladies should cover their head, marriage is only valid if te women us a virgin, an should be executed if she's not, divorce is prohibited. The statement calling homosexuality an abomination is found in Leviticus 20:13. Later in the same book including prohibitions against haircuts, tattoos, working in the Sabbath, wearing garments o mixed fabrics, eating pork, and getting your future told. And let's not forget the golden rule; "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."
And not to mention, God made each of us in his image and gave us then power to make our own choices in love. And only he has the power to judge us.
God

Barboursville, WV

#13 Jan 20, 2011
Queerbait.
Michael Parker

Huntington, WV

#14 Jan 21, 2011
How your cool. bahah I cant stop laughing this is funny. Meg. I love you
megg

Huntington, WV

#15 Jan 21, 2011
love you too boo. ;]
your daddy

Harrisonburg, VA

#16 Jan 29, 2011
yeah i had sex with him last name . whats up?
Parkers ego

Racine, WV

#17 Jan 31, 2011
Hey, I'm the best looking guy that's ever been put on the face of the earth. Look at how cool I am. I'm so cool I posted on this thread about myself under fake names saying how wonderful I am.
Michael

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2011
Lol this just cracks me up. Oh you will grow up sometime. You people r so immature. Lol oh highschoolers
-Really

Dunlevy, PA

#19 Apr 30, 2011
How old is this "Mike Parker?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow! Carousel has changed. 10 min Poontang 6
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 15 min Antiliberal 28
ladies 1 hr Big Daddy 4
Overdoses 1 hr Mrs Bobbie 57
why blacks serve longer prison sentences tha... 1 hr harmi 45
for black people 1 hr harmi 24
Who taught blacks to play sports 2 hr harmi 26
spring valley fight 2 hr Smdh 76

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web