If I'm size 11 what size would I be i...

If I'm size 11 what size would I be in the 20's or 30's?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Samantha

Huntington, WV

#1 Dec 12, 2011
I don't know how to do the sizes. I'm an 11 in juniors jeans but I see there's womens jeans sizes 26 & 27 & 30?!? How so I tell what size I am ???
Shep

Salt Rock, WV

#2 Dec 12, 2011
Samantha wrote:
I don't know how to do the sizes. I'm an 11 in juniors jeans but I see there's womens jeans sizes 26 & 27 & 30?!? How so I tell what size I am ???
Just add 21 to your size!
1 post removed
uh-oh

Huntington, WV

#4 Dec 12, 2011
nobama2012 wrote:
You would be fat. You're media whipped into thinking that. Obama ain't even born here. I bet you ain't never red the consteetution either.
Who let the nut-job out of the state hospital?!
Ashley Myers

Addison, NY

#5 Dec 12, 2011
uh-oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Who let the nut-job out of the state hospital?!
Nailed that one! He's been spouting that shit in every thread even though it never has anything to do with what the thread is about. Can't read and can't spell...wouldn't bother paying much attention to him...plus he's apparently off his meds also!
watching

Wexford, PA

#6 Dec 12, 2011
just another pill head trying to show how smart he is.
woof

El Cajon, CA

#7 Jan 25, 2014
who let the dogs out?
suggestion

Lynchburg, VA

#8 Jan 25, 2014
Samantha wrote:
You'd be a size 30. But different brands size differently so you may actually run between 29-31.(Smaller if an American brand, larger if a European brand, typically.)
gary

Minford, OH

#9 Jan 26, 2014
i never got womens sizes, if your a man and your waist is a 32, what does that make it in a woman size?
In my pants

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2014
Fat
marksman

Hockessin, DE

#11 Jan 26, 2014
It makes you a lard ass future or past
suggestion

Faber, VA

#12 Jan 26, 2014
gary wrote:
i never got womens sizes, if your a man and your waist is a 32, what does that make it in a woman size?
That would make you a size 12 in women's, or if you were buying juniors sizes an 11 or 13 depending on the brand and fit.
sheppad

Hockessin, DE

#13 Jan 26, 2014
Im size 11 & my miss me jeans are 29s try 30
macy

Hockessin, DE

#14 Jan 27, 2014
You would be one size fits hog!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Mayor, the media and recycling 8 min Local Recycling 1
Golman's Jewlery is Closed!!?!?! 19 min Need Help 1
Worst place in Huntington to work....... Big Sa... (Oct '15) 21 min Stockmover 54
Dump Trump! 41 min Plizzkin 22
its time for Steve williams TO GET OUT 48 min Nelly 1
Fresh Farts Friday 1 hr Friday 1
Baltimore Street news 1 hr Lola Falanas 409

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages