wvwho trolls delight in MU loss to ma...

wvwho trolls delight in MU loss to mask their painful season

Posted in the Huntington Forum

sheila

Ellicott City, MD

#1 Dec 7, 2013
after winning a dismal 4 games and getting butthumped without lubricant a whopping 8 times and becoming a lowly door mat of the biggie twelvie, wvwho fans stopped burning furniture today to come to our topix to boast about Mu losing our only 4th game all season while they got obliterated virtually every game. well what do you expect from them? it is all they have left. we still go bowling, they can only watch us on tv again. they tend to clamp on to Marshall's leg or coat tail like a baby lost in a storm or a jealous sibling yelling and crying "me too me too" when noone pays any attention to wvwho any more. but you have to consider the source and their pitiful season. any way we go bowling we go bowling. they dont. lmao..hahahaha. btw how IS that biggie twelvie thing working out for ya? try ky jelky and just bend over the next time one of those biggie twelvie teams stick it to you and it wont hurt you for so long. oh and let go of our coat tails because this is our bowl and you're not invited. lol.
2 posts removed
whaaaaaat

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Sorry. Won't get to see it on TV. I actually have a job, unlike most MooU grads.... I won't be home at 2:30 on a friday to watch you get beat by Mary's land....
Marcos Sisters Baby Daddy

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 9, 2013
whaaaaaat wrote:
Sorry. Won't get to see it on TV. I actually have a job, unlike most MooU grads.... I won't be home at 2:30 on a friday to watch you get beat by Mary's land....
Marshall fans get to watch the games because we have jobs that allow us to earn vacation time so we can spend time with our families. I am so sorry that Sheetz won't let you have time off with your family as we'll during the holidays.
whaaaaaat

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2013
Marcos Sisters Baby Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Marshall fans get to watch the games because we have jobs that allow us to earn vacation time so we can spend time with our families. I am so sorry that Sheetz won't let you have time off with your family as we'll during the holidays.
I use all of my vacation in the summer months .... I hate the cold. But thanks anyway... I wouldn't burn a vac sway to watch Marshall lose anyway if I were you. Haha.
turd 91

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Dec 9, 2013
This entire thread is hilarious considering 90% of the Marshall fans live on WVU's nuts 24/7 every week of the year, wether Marshall does good or bad. The Marshall trolls outnumber the WVU ones 100:1 Sheila. You are one of the biggest, figuitively, and maybe literally, don't know for a fact, along with your buddy Herd 91 as the biggest trolls in the state... You both hound every single post and story about wvu to spout hatred and ignorance. So do everyone a favor and go back to under your bridge. You two make the real Marshall fans look bad....

Huntington, WV

#8 Dec 9, 2013
whaaaaaat wrote:
<quoted text>I use all of my vacation in the summer months .... I hate the cold. But thanks anyway... I wouldn't burn a vac sway to watch Marshall lose anyway if I were you. Haha.
I like the fact that you never denied working at Sheetz! Did you attend WVU or are you one of those Walmart WVU fans?
blah

West Newton, PA

#9 Dec 9, 2013
Maryland pounded WVU 37-0. As in no points for them eers.
porkey finder

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2013
sheila wrote:
after winning a dismal 4 games and getting butthumped without lubricant a whopping 8 times and becoming a lowly door mat of the biggie twelvie, wvwho fans stopped burning furniture today to come to our topix to boast about Mu losing our only 4th game all season while they got obliterated virtually every game. well what do you expect from them? it is all they have left. we still go bowling, they can only watch us on tv again. they tend to clamp on to Marshall's leg or coat tail like a baby lost in a storm or a jealous sibling yelling and crying "me too me too" when noone pays any attention to wvwho any more. but you have to consider the source and their pitiful season. any way we go bowling we go bowling. they dont. lmao..hahahaha. btw how IS that biggie twelvie thing working out for ya? try ky jelky and just bend over the next time one of those biggie twelvie teams stick it to you and it wont hurt you for so long. oh and let go of our coat tails because this is our bowl and you're not invited. lol.
boy we can tell your a hoe how much ' oh free no ty slut lol joke cant wait till the terds lose dont choke on the 12 when it happens lol..
whaaaaaat

Belle, WV

#11 Dec 10, 2013
Marcos Sisters Baby Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the fact that you never denied working at Sheetz! Did you attend WVU or are you one of those Walmart WVU fans?
I'm sorry, I didn't realise I needed to form a rebuttal as to my employeement. I assure you that I contribute more to the tax system than your welfare check and food stamps cost the fine citizens of Huntington... So no need to worry. I may even contribute more to WVU yearly than your salary, that remains to be proven, but I almost guarantee it, as I have 10 tickets on 45 yard line, row 5 and a blue lot parking pass, along with 10 basketball season tickets.

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 10, 2013
whaaaaaat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, I didn't realise I needed to form a rebuttal as to my employeement. I assure you that I contribute more to the tax system than your welfare check and food stamps cost the fine citizens of Huntington... So no need to worry. I may even contribute more to WVU yearly than your salary, that remains to be proven, but I almost guarantee it, as I have 10 tickets on 45 yard line, row 5 and a blue lot parking pass, along with 10 basketball season tickets.
I'm impressed. You make all that money and you didn't even have to learn how to spell? Wow. I should of went to WVU so I could be just like you.
And no, those aren't phone auto corrections either so don't blame it on your "stupid phone"! Lol
whaaaaaat

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2013
Haha... Don't claim to be the best speller on the "interwebs" didn't realise that was a measure of success... But what I do for a living in my own business, doesn't require perfect spelling or grammar... That's whar I hire lawyers and accountants for, they handle the paperwork and money.... I don't even use the degree is have, make more money with a short couple of certification classes and state exams than I ever would with the degree.... Sitting at a desk was never my cup of tea, I am more of a hands on kind of guy that loves building and repairing things.

But by all means, continue to degrade and belittle me all you want. It never fails that someone that has no point of argument always resorts to personal attacks when they have no rebuttal for a point made.

Good day.

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Dec 10, 2013
whaaaaaat wrote:
Haha... Don't claim to be the best speller on the "interwebs" didn't realise that was a measure of success... But what I do for a living in my own business, doesn't require perfect spelling or grammar... That's whar I hire lawyers and accountants for, they handle the paperwork and money.... I don't even use the degree is have, make more money with a short couple of certification classes and state exams than I ever would with the degree.... Sitting at a desk was never my cup of tea, I am more of a hands on kind of guy that loves building and repairing things.

But by all means, continue to degrade and belittle me all you want. It never fails that someone that has no point of argument always resorts to personal attacks when they have no rebuttal for a point made.

Good day.
You started this by saying you couldn't watch the game because you had a job and that MU grads didn't have jobs. I responded to your attack after you made the first attack. Personal or not, you acted as if you were better than anyone who has graduated from Marshall. Now I pointed out that it must be nice to make so much money like you say you do, and yet you cant even spell basic words like "realize", "employment", and many others in your last few posts. Don't dish it if you can't take it. So like I said, if you really are a college graduate,(which I doubt) and you got away with spelling like that..........well then it must be nice!
whaaaaaat

Park Ridge, NJ

#15 Dec 10, 2013
Times change a lot in 20 years. I simply don't care as much now a days as I did back in the college days.. but, if the internet grammar and spelling police would like, I will take my time from now on to proof read my posts and correct any spelling mistakes, deal?

Back to the original post, you seem pretty insulted by the fact I say you don't work and can watch the game, or take "vacation time" to take off to spend time with your "family" to watch your beloved herd get beat by a middle of the road ACC team....

While I realize the fact that WVU has had a horrible year and was beaten by the same middle of the road ACC team, I just figured that Marshall fans would be more in tune of rooting and talking about their own team and their matchup with Maryland rather than still obsessing over WVU.. but to each their own I guess...

Btw, WVU just landed another 4* recruit. So I guess all of that raping they have taken on TV this year isn't hurting recruiting too bad, huh.
whaaaaaat

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2013
And f.y.I Mr police man, realise, and realize are both proper spelling for the same word. The other, not so much. Haha

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Dec 10, 2013
whaaaaaat wrote:
Times change a lot in 20 years. I simply don't care as much now a days as I did back in the college days.. but, if the internet grammar and spelling police would like, I will take my time from now on to proof read my posts and correct any spelling mistakes, deal?

Back to the original post, you seem pretty insulted by the fact I say you don't work and can watch the game, or take "vacation time" to take off to spend time with your "family" to watch your beloved herd get beat by a middle of the road ACC team....

While I realize the fact that WVU has had a horrible year and was beaten by the same middle of the road ACC team, I just figured that Marshall fans would be more in tune of rooting and talking about their own team and their matchup with Maryland rather than still obsessing over WVU.. but to each their own I guess...

Btw, WVU just landed another 4* recruit. So I guess all of that raping they have taken on TV this year isn't hurting recruiting too bad, huh.
I don't really care about how well you spell or can't spell, especially on Topix. My attack on your spelling wasn't based on that. My attack was based on you saying most MU grads don't have jobs. You bragged on how well you were doing, and how you were better than someone who graduated from MarshalI. I stated that it must be nice to do so well for someone who can't spell basic words. I wouldn't of said a word if you were just posting about the Herd or the game itself, but you made it personal. Realise isn't a word in the American English dictionary either. Some other countries use it, but not ours. We use realize. FYI

As far as Marshall fans attacking WVU, I don't agree with it but I have to note that if you go through some other posts, it seems like that's all WVU fans do on here! We have the right to defend ourselves too!! Go Herd. I'm done with this post!!!
whaaaaaat

Belle, WV

#18 Dec 10, 2013
Lol, you will be back..... They all come back, because your feathers get ruffled too easy, that's why I love it here. Marshall fans have absolutely nothing they can say, including poor little Sheila that is constantly talking the most retarded trash I have ever saw, and will always have the little brother syndrome..

There isn't a wvu fan alive that wouldnt agree that we had a bad year this year.. just like the basketball team didn't have a good year last year.. but it happens.. it is how they respond next year that tells the tale.

On the other hand, this is marshall's first food season in what, 5-6? So all of these iodiots going around peacocking about how much better Marshall is than wvu and all the nonsense they are spewing, makes them all look hilariously ridiculous.

And you talk about people defending themselves, it goes both ways.....
sheila

Ellicott City, MD

#19 Dec 10, 2013
wvwho? lmfao.. do you like apples? well MU is going bowling and wvwho isnt. how do u like those apples? lol.
whaaaaaat

Chesapeake, OH

#20 Dec 11, 2013
sheila wrote:
wvwho? lmfao.. do you like apples? well MU is going bowling and wvwho isnt. how do u like those apples? lol.
Haha nice way to steal a line from Good Will Hunting..... WVU isnt going bowling, but will still make more money from bowls than marshall. How do you like them apples?..

FYI, saturday is Marshall's only chance to beat WVU this year.... Are you actually going to goto the civic center and support your team? Or arm chair quarterback it like the football games?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Dec 11, 2013
Marshall is not the king of the mac anymore, they cant even compete with mac teams. Have they beat anyone this year with a winning record?
SavageNation

Hundred, WV

#22 Dec 11, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Marshall is not the king of the mac anymore, they cant even compete with mac teams. Have they beat anyone this year with a winning record?
ECU and UTSA. 2 teams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Q and A with the infamous Robin Lee 40 min Kay 18
tom mccalaster for mayor 43 min Liar liar pants o... 90
Failed "Blue Flu" at SMMC HC 1 hr Lurkin 27
Butthurt Reports 1 hr Eye Spy 3
Horrible Parent 1 hr Kay 28
Deadbeat mom's everywhere 1 hr Kenya 7
First Presbyterian Huntington 1 hr Concerned 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages