George Zimmerman is a Demon waiting t...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#186 Aug 21, 2013
Lady in Red wrote:
These 6 white southern bell's just found this man not guilty for kill a kid in cold blood.
This man was not the law, he had no right to get out of his car and follow this boy when he was doing nothing wrong except walk home from a 7-11 in his own neighborhood.
There is a special place being built in hell for George Zimmerman.
And what is the lesson to be learned from all this?
You dont bring fists to a gun fight.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#187 Aug 21, 2013
You're preaching to the choir here.No amount of truth matters to these minority ass kissers.They're so full of political correctness they cannot or will not accept truth.They'd sell their own race into slavery just to make reparation for their ancestors percieved transgressions.Chickenshits.
panther

Montgomery, AL

#188 Sep 11, 2013
MarshallUniv wrote:
If he was so innocent why did he jump Zimmerman to begin with. Wanna be tough guy should have just went in his house. Trying to be Billy B A D A S S backfired.
SMH....white people. guess he should have been in the cotton field where he belongs huh
mel

Lynchburg, VA

#189 Sep 11, 2013
MarshallUniv wrote:
If he was so innocent why did he jump Zimmerman to begin with. Wanna be tough guy should have just went in his house. Trying to be Billy B A D A S S backfired.
No not at all he had been following/chasing him he was scared I woulf have hit him 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 14 min ewww 140
Hospital Mergers--"Empty" Rhetoric -- Lies--and... 47 min Political Games 28
News BREAKING... Mayor's Office of Drug Control Poli... 56 min Frank Underwood 4
Victoria Dawn 58 min sam 6
Huntington Little League baseball 2 hr Grandparent 128
Lesage shooting 3 hr MarkJ- 4
Trump is toast 3 hr MarkJ- 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages